twitter.com/DuncanCastles/status/815437248707575808
twitter.com/AnonBabble

motd is on right now, thread will be a ghost town for now

cute!

your waifu a shit

good thread

?trans?

for Sup Forums

What a horrible OP, fucking kill yourself, only Bongs should be allowed to make the threads.

Real thread

>anime
fuck off

rude desu

>3 replies
real threads don't have 4 times less posts than real threads

incredibly rude

Post yfw pic related and Michail Antonio sign for Chelsea

>rudemark
ugh

>Ponzio possibly going to the Chinese League
wew lads

I hope River gets a lot of money for that if it happens, he's decent, but old as fuck

what are some /trans/ approved anime?

just watched nocturnal animals was dogshite dont waste ur time watching it

captain tsubasa

fuck i was looking forward to it

is based jake good at least?

DAY 2 OF /trans/ EVERYBODY

Hello where are the transfers

Do you lads have work in the morning? Just found out I have the day off.

>being so alcoholic you have a holiday dedicated to hangovers
thats a good idea paddy

Dumb shitskin AnimeNEET

tomorrow is a bank holiday here too because new years day was on a sunday

which is exactly what it says in your image, which i didn't read

Never heard about that before. I only found out because I saw the fixtures on motd. Had my alarm set for 8am and everything. Absolutely buzzing now :)

nice projection obese friendo

>kyoanus will never make a football-themed K-ON! OVA
fucking nips and their gigantic shit taste

>Those thighs
THICCCCC

did u draw that

yes :)

did someone say thicc?

fuck off

did someone say pencil drawing?

Has Vidal signed for Chelsea yet? Instagram assured me it was happening

say no to anime

B/a/sed Brasil

Do it I don't care. I barely post here.

>futa_28

remember when they signed messi?

based fucking peru

how has it been lad

Rude.

It goes until 35 :^)

This is a friendly board.

>announcing reports
Ban worthy desu

If you cant make a thread properly dont make it at all you stupid cunt.

rude!!

>Chelsea will bid £60m for Southampton's Netherlands international defender Virgil van Dijk, 25, who is also wanted by Manchester City.

>Chelsea's leading scorer Diego Costa, 28, subject of a rumoured £80m bid from Chinese Super League side Tianjin Quanjian, says he is "very happy" at Stamford Bridge.

>Manchester United have targeted France forward Antoine Griezmann, 25, and Spain midfielder Saul Niguez, 22. The Atletico Madrid duo have release clauses totalling £145m on contracts that were renewed last summer.

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is also thought to want Real Madrid central defender Pepe, 33, but could face competition from clubs in the lucrative Chinese Super League.

>Benfica's Victor Lindelof, 22, has also been linked with a £38m move to Manchester United, which could spell the end of Chris Smalling's time at the club. Everton and Arsenal may then bid for England international Smalling, 27.

>An announcement from Benfica could be imminent regarding Lindelof and what would be a club-record £40m sale for the Portuguese club.

>Paul Clement is expected to be appointed as Swansea manager on Tuesday and is understood to have been offered a two-and-a-half year deal, though it is unlikely he will take charge for Tuesday's game at Crystal Palace.

>Liverpool could turn their attention to RB Leipzig winger Emil Forsberg, 25, after Borussia Dortmund insisted their 18-year-old American attacking midfielder Christian Pulisic is not for sale.

>Arsenal have joined the race to sign Sevilla's French midfielder Steven N'Zonzi, 28, who is also a target for Chelsea, Manchester City and Juventus.

>Manchester City's England goalkeeper Joe Hart, 29, is unlikely to make a permanent move to Torino because the Serie A side are unable to afford his high wages, club president Urbano Cairo has revealed.

>Joe Hart will not be a target for Liverpool in this transfer window or the next.

>But Liverpool are lining up a move for Benfica's £22m-rated Mexico international striker Raul Jimenez, 25.

>Liverpool want to sign 21-year-old Wembley-born winger Jacob Murphy from Norwich, then loan him back to the Canaries in a bid to beat Tottenham to his signature.

>Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva, 29, could stay at Anfield beyond this month, despite interest from Inter Milan. The Reds are prepared to sell the Brazilian but the Italian club are thought to want a loan deal.

>Newcastle have made contact with Everton about signing midfielder Tom Cleverley, 27, on loan.

>Birmingham have ended their interest in Nottingham Forest captain Henri Lansbury. Former boss Gary Rowett had been preparing a bid for the 26-year-old but successor Gianfranco Zola will not be pursuing the midfielder.

>Nottingham Forest's arch rivals Derby have had a £2.5m bid for Lansbury rejected.

>Brighton are expected to make 33-year-old striker Glenn Murray's loan from Bournemouth a permanent transfer in the January window.

reminder this is a bully free thread

1 January

Stuart Beavon [Burton Albion - Coventry City] Free

Nathan Clarke [Bradford City - Coventry City] Free

Diego De Girolamo [Bristol City - Cheltenham Town] Loan

Jonathan Edwards [Hull - Accrington] Loan

Jaanai Gordon [West Ham - Newport County] Loan

Jack Mackreth [Macclesfield - Bury] Undisclosed

Alfie May [Hythe Town - Doncaster] Undisclosed

Aristote Nsiala [Hartlepool - Shrewsbury] Undisclosed

Emmanuel Onariase [Brentford - Cheltenham Town] Loan

Callum Reilly [Burton Albion - Coventry City] Loan

Harvey Rodgers [Hull - Accrington] Loan

Martin Samuelsen [West Ham - Peterborough] Free

Marvin Sordell [Coventry City - Burton Albion] Free

Aaron Williams [Peterborough - Newport County] Undisclosed

see this is how you make a thread

>trading marvin sordell for 2 people from burton

We'll still go down and go bust in 5months

t. non-human monkey

>>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is also thought to want Real Madrid central defender Pepe, 33
why

tfw team desperately needs better fullbacks but decided to wait until the current ones finish their contracts

>>Joe Hart will not be a target for Liverpool in this transfer window or the next.

Cool

>>But Liverpool are lining up a move for Benfica's £22m-rated Mexico international striker Raul Jimenez, 25.

Why? You could buy anyone from Brazil for a fifth of that. A Fucking mexican, is that the best they can do?

I do like how we you guys give some lower league news

can dwight gayle succeed in the premier league? or does newcastle need to get another striker

Gabby Jesus was about £25m, so yeah that looks pricey

It also seems like rubbish unless they sell sturridge

>Pepe
For memes.

I don't get this Chinese spending, Man City and PSG have done ok but not amazing on the same money model.

China's trying to turn a sport literally nobody played a decade ago into their national game

The shitloads spent on players isn't to make a club better, it's to make the entire league and sport more attactive

'cos his contract is expiring, he is Portuguese like Mourinho and Mourinho coached him at Real Madrid

It's always been their national game, they invented it.

You're thinking of fireworks

how come chinese clubs cant even beat the japanese or korean ones in the asia cups?

>buying names over quality for a shit ton of money

that's why

hanabi?

Hibachi?

>pretending to be me
neck yourself weeb scum

mate stop being an edgy teenager holy shit

I'm okay as long as Alario and Drussssssi stay for another year

supposedly linked with Munich

wew

i'm glad you are happy

Where is berbameme going lads

*walks towards the premier league*

>Mauricio Pochettino reckons everyone else wants Spurs to beat Chelsea

Kek, is Sperm the most beta club in the premier league?

>tfw they think theyre the good guys
>tfw Dele "Lampard and Gerrard combined" Alli gets utterly exposed by based Conte

>tfw they think theyre the good guys

How can they think that after last season?

>United transfer rumours
>using any other source than Mourinho's bald heading mouthpiece
twitter.com/DuncanCastles/status/815437248707575808

kumiko a shit

Whats worse
>cocky liverpool fans
>cocky tottenham fans
?

Smug Chelsea fans.

Smug Essien

>there are smug chelsea fans that exist outside of Sup Forums
no

>Danny Rose
>unidentified tottenham fan

he looks completely different to me there desu. Must be the hat

>Away from the microphones, though, the mask slipped. An hour after the final whistle, standing outside City's dressing room there was a revealing insight into Guardiola's state of mind as he engaged in a deep conversation with Txiki Begiristain, City's director of football.
>He paced back and forth and loosened his tie. He gesticulated and drove his fist into his hand. His arms were outstretched and his eyes blazed as he tried to fathom why City were so meek.
>As Guardiola ran his hand over his head, exasperation seeping out of him, Begiristain could only listen.
Hes had it. Expect his resignation before the summer

to think, it all started with brenny.

why is it always chinks?

fresh ego kid
>aids

because there is more than 1 billion of them

they love a coach trip holiday

It's not though