Can we get a gender cringe thread going?

Can we get a gender cringe thread going?

The whole gender thing is one Big cringe. Obviously there's more than 2 genders you fucking dipshits.

if you want to bash the left for the gender shit then go to reddit

Ewww.

kys so you don't reproduce

There ARE only two genders. Anything else is a mental illness.

Facts are hard to swallow for libtards.

bump

>Gender and sex are interchangeable terms
>Doctors do not "assign" gender, it is identified based upon medical observation
>"intersex" is not a spectrum of different genders, it is a genetic aberration from chromosomal damage or mutation. It accounts for 0.05% of the population and always includes a slew of sever health issues
>Feelings do not change biological sex

beautiful quasi-trips!

I don't get how people don't understand this.

There are 2 genders aside from genetic defects. Everything else is literally a mental illness.

>Be born a boy
>Be raised as a boy
>Reach puberty and have very strong feelings that you're actually a girl
>Chop your dick off and undergo hormone therapy 5 years later

How is that not a mental illness? I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it, it's a natural phenomenon, but it's clearly a fuckup in genetics and biology.

They shouldn't be ostracized for it, they can't help it, but they shouldn't be touted as special snowflakes either. Many trans individuals will tell you the same thing.

dubs and we can keep posting memes

rollzing

dubs for meme history

>have very strong feelings that you're actually a girl

This is what's problematic.

You don't have feelings that you are a girl, you can feel more feminine and more like a pussy than other guys (sometimes girls) but you're not a girl so you can't feel like a girl per se.

You can present yourself femininely, perhaps even better than most women, and whatever else you do is up to you, and maybe at times you'll find yourself feeling like a girl because society has deemed you a female at some point.

But at that age in your life as a 13 year old or whatever pre-pubescent boy you have no other means but to feel as a boy. Unless you looked fucking fantastic, but then you wouldn't have any problem being mistaken as a girl now would you.

roll

>feels more mummy
>still calls it daddy
I'm triggered.

I would be willing to accept 3 genders at best. Masculine, Feminine, and Neuter

>nothing wrong with it
>genetic fuck up

Just realized my gender/tumblrina folder is nearly empty

Thats meme tumblr dysphoria. Real dysphoria is much worse.

Why do they wear mental illnesses in their sleeves?

That's all hogwash, no need to pay attention

Isnt this the same cunt that hated her mother for trying to show her reality

>Science I don't agree with is fake
Lmao

Didn't say it was fake it's just bullshit. I call bullshit on Neil Degrasse Tyson too he's a fat nigger who'll never catch up to the cool breezy bullshit likes of Carl Sagan

Well that describes all of them

How many of them didnt go to their mother's funeral cause of that

Whew, I just felt the wind from you tipping your fedora so hard there.

You ain't rustlin these jimmies boy these jimmies been rustled

I don't want to be a snowflake. I really dislike attention. Even positive attention. Dysphoria helped give me a nervous breakdown. Trannies know they have a neurological condition (mental illness) but do not like to say that because other people hear (degenerate/sick in the head).
T. Unmedicated Tranny

Except it's not that much of a mental illness

Look, as a man I wanna feel pretty too sometimes. Do I maybe wonder at times what it would be like to smell good, have a supple soft body and be liked by people for your presence? Sure

But I work with what I got, at least I try to be as presentable as much as I can.

There are 2 genders: Male / Attack helicopter
Women are objects.

Do you feel bad when you put your hands on your narrow hips? Have you always wanted breasts but had no way to justify it? Have you stopped looking in the mirror and socializing? Dysphoria is a lot more than wanting to look pretty. Thats' more femboyism. Dysphoria feels like being on amphetamines and steriods at the same time. Anxiety and depression are the tranny starter pack. It is for sure a negative condition unless treated.