Read the guide before asking questions.
djtguide.neocities.org/

ガンバ!

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/srzwlz.png
youtube.com/watch?v=vJYbL8ggkp0
djtguide.neocities.org/cor.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WoXwGHZc8qMk0WyJs1xnW7AigD60GVI99X_B9zQyyCE/htmlview
my.mixtape.moe/fzwehh.apkg
my.mixtape.moe/mjehrb.zip
kickstarter.com/projects/11102118/the-real-kanji-world-learn-japanese-kanji-faster-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the decryption key for the pile of megas on that site?

those are broken links after some autistic shit deleted all his shit i think

Which links in particular?
The site has a feedback page linked on the main page where broken links can be reported.

FUCK, v3 is too big for Sup Forums.

Here it is, feedback is appreciated:
u.nya.is/srzwlz.png

I will need help with elaborating on grammar study, since this is a part where I have little experience (in Japanese).

A few methods I can think of:
- Book exercises;
- Flashcards;
- Drilling Duolingo (are Rosetta Stone and Memrise the same?);
- Watching Video-lessons;

It's hard to really see the goals/end goals here, anyone minds sharing their journey with grammar so far?

Also, is this following division I've put in the introduction enough to classify things?
- Graded (N5-N1)
- Advanced
- Slang

I don't even know what I mean by "advanced", maybe anything that is not informal (Slang) nor present in JLPT due being advanced even for natives.
I can only proceed with feedback this time around.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJYbL8ggkp0

Wew lad, that's some solid effort. Nice.

Fuck off idiot.

Slight improvement on the Grammar timeline.

Richard Rothkugel, or Gogen sensei (語源先生 !XiB2tR6FQI), is a South African underachieving jew who earns his pennies teaching Naruto moves for weebs IRL and spamming his Patreon, blogs and apps on the DJT.
He claims to master Japanese kanji etymologically, but has to date failed to provide substantial proof of even proper proficiency in the language itself.
He currently lives in Australia, from where he shitposts all day long about how he is not a shill and his lessons are useful, even pretending to be other Australians. He will also dump walls of text called "lessons", taken from Wiktionary an other readily-available sources.

Ah good to see you're back friend, we've missed you. Please ignore the trolls and keep posting your high quality content here, we really appreciate it.

Still so mad.

Just popping in to say hello. Good to see people still studying hard.

Are all these tenses correct? I know there's more but these are just the ones that came to mind.
Don't tell me I've been misinformed and that there is grammatically no difference between -します and -しています.

djtguide.neocities.org/cor.html
click all the anki links

I'm not aware of any real grammatical differences between してます and しています, but then again I'm not a grammar expert.

私は、記憶を失ってから今日まで、多くの人に助けられて来ました。
Does the last part mean she's been helped by many people? Or that she's helped many people?
The に particle still confuses me at times especially coupled with られる since it can be either potential or passive.

It's the former.

You forgot a to add a path from the start going Anime -> Kana -> Reading

Not everyone has got single-lidded eyes, Jönne.

there's a difference between します and しています. しているis when you are in the process of doing something

for してます and しています, there is no difference. it's just a shorten way to say it, kinda like the contraction form of cannot and can't

Stab in the dark but are you the user who was working on a military vocab deck for Anki? I've put together a deck based on a word frequency report from the Japanese words for the English, etc. military terms found on page two of the following spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WoXwGHZc8qMk0WyJs1xnW7AigD60GVI99X_B9zQyyCE/htmlview

I didn't use the direct entries but instead the most frequently occurring words, which I was able to generate readings, definitions and example sentences from, using Epwing2Anki and the 5th edition 研究社 dictionary. Pic related is an example card. Deck without fonts is below:
my.mixtape.moe/fzwehh.apkg

Fonts to place in Anki collection.media folder, if you want them:
my.mixtape.moe/mjehrb.zip

Not really sure of a good way to make a kanji deck out of the kanji frequency list, but maybe someone else has an idea of what they'd prefer for that sort of thing.

someone stole your idea dude
kickstarter.com/projects/11102118/the-real-kanji-world-learn-japanese-kanji-faster-a
didn't get funded though

Holy shit.

>€14,465
>271 backers
That's a pretty high average for a kickstarter project so relatively obscure, also a short time period to rack up nearly 15k Euro, from March 8, 2017 to April 6, 2017. I wonder how many people involved in backing the project were friends and family.

how do I practice writing kanji the same size?

>金屋子神の特徴としては、
>自分あるいは部下の村下が、麻につまづいて転んで死んだので麻を嫌うと言う。

lolwut