Song shitted out a month after an album is better than the whole album released before it

>song shitted out a month after an album is better than the whole album released before it
who are some other artists that this has happened to?

I don't think any other musician has ever fucked up this badly.

Seriously, like this reencouraged me to visit that album only to be even more disgusted.
>Saturn Barz is the only song I liked

I also watch Anthony Fantano's The Needle Drop channel!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Have Mommy and Daddy given you permission to post on Sup Forums?

The songs were so generic. I really wanted to like it, but after that many years and the delay, I expected much more. Even the one with De la soul I can't stand...

Literally everyone I talked about the song with before Fantano covered it said the same thing. I'm not the OP by the way.

It's equally refreshing and depressing. Maybe Albarn has early onset senility and accidentally released the B-side material as the main album because Sleeping Powder fucking wrecks Humanz. It's a return to the drugged-out spirit of their first album paired with a stripped down, more abrasive take on the Plastic Beach sound. And it's fucking awesome, this is what the follow-up to Plastic Beach should've sounded like. It's nice to see that he's still got it but for fuck's sake, why is this not the direction the new album took?

because fuck drumpf and fuck white people MUH POLITICAL JAMAICAN NIGGER TRAP OHLL MOI LOIFE

I unironically hate Gorrillaz. Entire fanbase is made up of autistic teenage girls coming out of their emo/hipster phase.

>coming out of their emo/hipster phase

I haven't been in high school for almost a decade now. Is emo still a thing with teenagers?

hmmmm.....

Yes. Except their version is extra attention-whorish. They typically wear chokers, black jeans and combat boots, and sweaters. Most are also "vegan" or "gluten-free". Different from hipsters in that they joke a lot about killing themselves, yet most will end up dying in a pool of their own vomit after an Arctic Monkeys concert

>Most are also "vegan" or "gluten-free"

pfffffffffff

Are you a virgin? Just checking

>hating on that
How? You dislike easy to fuck girls?

At least it gives some hope that the next album will be decent

Oh I'm sure it will, Damon probably just wanted to get something like humanz out of his system

Think of humanz as the my father will guide me up a rope to the sky of gorillaz

>Think of humanz as the my father will guide me up a rope to the sky of gorillaz
how?
gira released stuff like that to raise money for his projects
damon doesn't need the money and takes fuck long to release material.

I mean it as it's probably just a warm up after a long hiatus and the real stuff is right around the corner

You need to get out more

I think twilight tone is the reason humanz sucked so much. This song is proof Damon can still produce good shit