OFFICIAL PACKERS LIONS CELEBRATION THREAD

WE DID BOYS, KURT COUSING AND THE WASHINGTON FOOTBALL SEAL OUR FATE AS PLAYOFF PARTICIPANTS!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
THANKS G-MEN
YOU ARE TRULY OUR GREATEST ALLY

>down by 7
>start of the 4th quarter
>just got the ball back

I hardly think the Redskins are dead m8.

kek have you seen how they're playing

>tied game.

doesnt a tie seal it as well

Did you autistic fucks jinx it?

>that redskins thread

Why is Sup Forums booty blasted about Green bay?

Is it just people mad because we're one of the few White States..?

>i think so

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!

WE DID IT BOYS

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO

CAPTAIN
I
R
K

KEK washington... what a meme

Based Dominique

Hahahaha

What the fuck

>Redskins

Tonight's game should contain a lot less chimping

Based

Reminder that both WI and MI went red and both bro states are in

Here's to a good game lads. No matter who wins were both in.

>one of these shit stain teams will get crushed by the giants while the other stumbles their way backwards into the playoffs

easy fucking pickings for the next super bowl champions, aka the dallas cowboys.

In a way I'm kind of disappointed by how the stakes have just been lowered tremendously. On the other hand,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying

If the Packers win the division they're going to light that Giants defense up.

was kinda hyped for this game but well... atleast I wont have to stay up till 5AM now and can just go to sleep before it even begins.

I LOVE THIS SEASON

yeah bro, i can definitely see the packers beating the giants in a 10-9 shoot out.

BOTH IN

Get fucked, NFC North for life.

Legit question, is SNF game between both relevant at all? does it change anything?

>Lions lose last few games and make playoffs anyway
>Caldwell gets Extension
>Get BTFO Round 1
>SOL for 5 more years

You know this to be true Lions fans.

they're both in but winner gets the division and loser is wild card so it affects who and where they play in the first round of playoffs

Winner gets a home playoff game next week

What we drinkin boys?

word

Seems like theres ample betting opportunity for this game, any tips boys?

only the seeding aka who plays the hawks and who plays the giants.

I believe winner plays giants, lose plays hawks

The Giants have vexed us two times in the last decade.

There will NOT be a third time.

Now we just root for Packer players getting injured!

Yay!

Who /MSUfanfeelingbadforKurt/ here?

Screwdrivers.

Rodgers is fucking men again and playing like a god. He'll score on the Giants just like Rothelisberger did.

I hope you get injured too!

Yay!

>someone in packers organization hired guys to fuck him to get game back on track

Screwdrivers? Those aren't for dudes!

Reminder that rooting against Green Bay is a giveaway of a non-white!

Nth for Manifest Destiny.

God damn when was this

Was he alright

He's got to the playoffs more often than not. He's doing something right.

>Vikings start 5-0
>miss the playoffs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED YOU PATHETIC LOSERS

SWEDEFAGS ON ROUSEY WATCH

Well technically its stone sours but I hate beer and I enjoy booze and drinking it straight is only good with stuff like whiskey or bourbon.

>State voted against Trump
>Loses

Connor Cook isn't looking all that great either. At least Ohio State and Michigan both lost.

I hope your mom calls you in to clean her up after her black bull uses her.

That will be a special moment for you.

So Tampa can't beat either team in the potential tiebreaker?

Quads confirm

>Implying that Somaliland (MSP) and Duluth are the entire state.

>tfw rooting for the packers even though I'm a giants fan
Rood

Haaaaaaaaaahahahaha

>last undefeated team in the NFL
>sam bradford
>going to the same postseason as the burrs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not by much though...msp kept us blue by like 20k votes

No need to wish for your past experiences on someone else, user.

I'm literally a tiny dick fuccboi trap failure who likes to be cucked. Never praise me again if you like the redskins. I was a false idol beyond conception.

Please fuck my faggot face hole.

Congrats, Packers & Lions, on making the 2016 Postseason! It'll be exciting to watch you play today, and to see how far you go in the playoffs!

Good luck to you!

Actually a cuckold

who wins this game tonight lads?

you forgot to name it like the actual attention whore does

Who will it be?

Note the packers haven't lost ever since this happened .

>rooting for a division rival
you fag

Rochester came THIS CLOSE to turning red too.

Obamacare fucked with the Mayo Clinic hardcore.

>muhhh projecting durrr

Ah, one of the go-to "comebacks" that you will always see on Sup Forums.

At least you didn't use the word "autism."

Come up with your own shit, faggot.

>loser plays Seattle
>winner plays the Giants
Why would anyone want to win?

mad af

I'm just a football fan!

My team may not have been all they thought they would be this year, but that shouldn't mean I can't enjoy watching other teams strive for greatness!

user they're right though, you must either be bandwagon or you're not from midwest. I would rather see children get burned alive then let packers have another chance at superb owl.

You're welcome

fuck off you little queer

than**

Lions, because I don't trust the Packers to win without at least a +3 turnover ratio.

I would love to personally punch you in the face.

Probably going to have to see the Giants sooner or later this postseason. Might as well get it over with.

Who's gonna watch the NHL classic tomorrow?

Go back to le Eddit, nigger.

You too.

I can't really see anyone from the NFL beating the Patriots in the playoffs

Packers will lose to the Seahawks in the conference championship game and Tom Brady will blow out the Seahawks

Same been a Vikes my entire life was basically brain washed to hate anything Wisconsin. Gotten older though and matured to appreciate how fucking good Rodgers is so I don't mind the success. Plus it reflects well on the NFCN if they get a WC spot (even if it's not the Vikes).

SKOL

If I pretend I'm okay with this situation, it doesn't hurt as much.

Packers have had the Pats number in recent years. I want to see a Rodgers vs Brady Super Bowl in our life time. Matt Flynn almost came out of Foxboro with the W in 2010 even.

Is there a bigger Chad in football than Stafford?

I hope to see Bridgewater to play again.

Jimmy G

>you now remember that time Matt Flynn threw 6 TDs in a game and everyone was begging to trade for him and then he ended up being shit

C-Can Stafford beat the Giants' defense now that he's seen it once?

fuck it, just flip a coin, this shit was supposed to be epic but now is just a seeding game

Osweiler's definitely a Chad. Went to ASU. 6'8. Millions of dollars for a job he's shit at.

Matt Flynn has probably made like $100 million off of that one game.

To my little Detroit brothers I hope you guys do ok in the playoffs. If we happen to meet in say the NFC Championship Game I want you to know we'll keep the rape to PG13 levels as best we can. Regardless congrats on the esteem boost you deserve and I hope you guys win the Owl one day because you deserve at least one day in the sun.

All these delusional pucker/loins fans are so lucky Teddy was hurt this year. We would have easily taken the division and likely swept it (I mean we ripped the Packers offense twice with Bradford).

>Lions make playoffs the year after Megatron retires and everyone was putting them in a top 5 draft position before the year started

The Lions don't prove people wrong too often. This is a good feeling. Hopefully they can make people shut up about that stupid "run the table" talking point.

fuck the lions but if the packers get out of the playoffs before them then I'll go for them and the dolphins.

running the table wasn't a talking point. When they started saying it the Packers literally had to run the table (assuming they would lose against the seahawks, which every knew would happen)