Buzzfeed attacked Sup Forums last night

>buzzfeed attacked Sup Forums last night
>we did nothing
>youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc

What the fuck happened to us, Sup Forums? We used to be feared.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you not seen how all these degenerate trap, furry, rate my cock, dubs, post your salary, etc. threads are being posted in a production line fashion? I think it speaks volumes about this place.

we've been reporting, printscreening and infiltrating attack groups just to see the look of helplessness rage on your faces. it's fun actually.

its accurate though

you're a piece of shit
on the day of the rope
you're first

pepe

people would rather post andy sixx's log and bananas than do something epic
Normalfags killed Sup Forums

join le discord boyos

discord.
--------------------
gg/dbet8PV

remember le dot

im sure you'll get me in time. but i wonder

how many of your own bros will I help you string up with the suspicion that they're me?

better be careful.

As long as my trap thread didn't get messed with I'm fab bby

What's a fuzzbeed?

better safe than sorry

I mean, they aren't wrong

>Be buzzfeed
>Go on a site where traps dressed as foxes have sex with trees
>Stay there long enough to figure out how to attack it
>"OH HO HO WE SURE GOT YOU Sup Forums WE DIDNT EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT ALL THOSE HORSE VAGINAS!"

Something tells me Buzzfeed doesn't employ the smartest group of people. I just do not care what they do. In the end, they have to wake up every workday and go to buzzfeed. I watch men in dresses fuck other men in dresses and I can still look at buzzfeed employees and think "Gosh, I'm glad I'm not that big of a faggot."

you better get a move on then. maybe regroup and talk about it in my discord post. woops sorry i meant your discord.

Al the *real* hackers are somewhere else.
Sup Forums is the leftover dregs of wannabes now.

Hmmm how would we go about raiding buzzfeed?

yes fellow 4channer. lets discuss how to raid buzzfeed.

>being jealous of Sup Forums
I half want to hop on that discord and get your IP, but I also want you to become what you hate.

>We used to be feared.
kek. sorry Sup Forumsros, you never were

This. Trying to attack Sup Forums is the stupidest thing on the planet. You would have to be an actual retard to think any attack short of literally stealing the servers would elicit any emotional response from the average user.

I'm sure this was meant to be clever somewhere but I can't find it.

wonder which one will win out.

Oh no someone got butthurt and made a video complaining about something boo hoo now im going to have a tantrum and get mad at them

The fact Buzzfeed still exists is a testimony to this planets demise

Pissing in an ocean of piss.

Who cares about the insult
raiding is fun

Just because you and a few of your friends are pretending to "attack" Sup Forums doesn't mean anyone falls for it.

whatever

Raid raid raid raid

To you and BuzzFeed

We don't give a shit. If it makes buzzfeed imbeciles feel superior and cool then all the better.

Funny how we dont give a shit about other media yet they are obsessed with us. Pathetic really.

boards.Sup Forums.org/bant/thread/788796#bottom

>9gag

>Tumblr

Now this cancer. What ya gonna do?

This. You can't claim to be feared but have a growing community.

Lulz

My waifu...

sage goes in all fields

What buzzfeed did is the internet equivalent of doing a cannonball into the neighbor's septic tank. Sure, shit got splashed. Tomorrow it'll be forgotten news, while the manniquins at buzzfeed will be talking about Sup Forums for weeks. They'll come creeping back to lurk. They've been infected.

>Bitch turns down expensive watch
>mfw

>tfw knowing these turbo faggots will be stuck here forever, just like the rest of us