Honest thoughts on Ghost In The Shell?

Honest thoughts on Ghost In The Shell?

Pleb dogshit for videogame mindset teens that refuse to read.
Oh and dumb koreans with no taste(motoko the trip)

It's fucking anime.

i just recently rewatched it. It has some good animation and touches on some interesting themes. it's okay for a cartoon. i'd rather watch blade runner.

>It has some good animation and touches on some interesting themes
Basically this but weebs tend to mythologize this shit like it's some sort of cinematic landmark.

You guys can all go kill yourselves and I fucking hate anime.

>weebs tend to mythologize this shit like it's some sort of cinematic landmark.
yeah. never trust a weeb.

>i wonder why weebs go apeshit over it...

"Female sex robots go berserk and kill their owners before dramatically self-destructing in this Japanese animation sci-fi thriller."

Superior animekino coming through.

the sequel is better.

op's pic is the sequel, you weebo ninny

>done digitally
It's immediately shit. You can't top cels.

no it isn't, it's the shitty rerelease of the first flick. Ghost in the Shell 2.0 and Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence are different movies, which you'd know if you had any idea what you were talking about

first flick is digital too, idiot

GitS was done entirely on cels nigger.

i hate anime cuz filthy frank told me to

>first flick is digital too, idiot
It's not. The 2.0 version has some digital shit in it but the original is all cel animation.

It's all right. Sometimes a bit on the nose, like the boat scene on the water.

Love the ending.

>Ghost in the Shell used a novel process called "digitally generated animation" (DGA), which is a combination of cel animation, computer graphics (CG), and audio that is entered as digital data.

>no it isn't, it's the shitty rerelease of the first flick. Ghost in the Shell 2.0 and Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence are different movies, which you'd know if you had any idea what you were talking about

LOL.you really do live up to the meme.

2.0 was a fucking disaster.

Innocence walks several very fine lines into shit territory, but I still personally think it a masterpiece. The shows are O.K. The first is better than the second, but drags on for too long and should have been more focused. Arise is a universal flop abortion shit show.

The original film is one of the greatest creations of its time. A true encapsulation of what the future was in the late 1980's

So cel animation with some CGI thrown in?

no. it's drawn images that are animated digitally. aka, digital animation.

Kill yourself retard.

>only used in some scenes for the camouflage effect
>it's digital flick!

A retard is you.

I watched it for the first time recently and didn't follow it.

Has this become a meme or are you one user who has some kind of script running on Sup Forums to notify you whenever an anime thread is made so that you can get in within 10 posts every time?

>2.0 version in op
>all the replies ITT
I'VE WANDERED INTO THE BAITZONE

Do you think your images are proving anything when they're all caps from the 2004 sequel and not the original 1995 film?