This theory is brought by ukrainian conspiracy theorist Vyacheslav Kotlyarov(Vi-chee-s-love cote-lya-rov())...

This theory is brought by ukrainian conspiracy theorist Vyacheslav Kotlyarov(Vi-chee-s-love cote-lya-rov(youtube.com/watch?v=5P77a14upN0)). Our matter is fractal and recursive. Our planet is not planet but a living 'yolk' enclosed in a mantle, albumen('dome' as flat earthers would say) shaped like an egg. There are multiple of suns(some say 3 or 15) and one moon all inside the mantle, below the dome, above the yolk, above the ground. Our Earth is both flat and round. Outside the mantle is bigger polygonal living cell, that cell is layed upon the round layer of other similar polygonal cells. Each layer is wrapped around the 'lower', 'inner' layer by increasing the size. There are 14 layers estimated. Between the layers there is similar to water liquid with very high pressures, that is told by scientists, when they talk about space on heliocentric model. Outside the planet there are other planets alike, swimming like fishes in a similar to water liquid.

There are also parallel universes, and parallel worlds all around and beyond, and inside. Just to say: we are the worlds ourselves as the body and the soul(astral body), we encompass myriads of worlds/universes, parallel worlds/universes and living beings, conscious beings inside. It's all living, it's all one big organism, mechanism, system! We are all united.

If we would 'zoom out' from our planet, we would probably see ourselves as a part of giant being. This theory is adjacent to Gaia hypothesis(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis). This is not flat earth or hollow earth, or heliocentricism, it is an expansion, encompassment of all of these theories. Not only that, Vyacheslav Kotlyarov explains a lot of conspiracy theories: reptilians, UFO, wikileaks, mandela effect, and more! What do you think, is it that crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Korb1-KzKvk?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=ma68XtdBTfM
youtube.com/watch?v=3INlWxdmHV4
youtube.com/watch?v=JuMfRB_ARPE
youtube.com/watch?v=bMauhP6HvIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Korb1-KzKvk
youtube.com/watch?v=msm0OKVkj94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So...?

so, is it crazy?

If im hungry i have to eat, if i need to shit i go and shit, if i need a dollar to buy a thing i have to get it. I cant astral this shit out of the blue.

Theories that dont do anything

Also dont trust khohols on isoteric shit, this stuff is popular ober there and almost all pf them are snake oil salesmen to make a buck a way or the other.

Im a khohol so i know.

why i shouldn't trust khohols? They seem like regular people.

The whole nation is stuck in the 90s mindset thats why the whole country is fucked. One big part of the 90s was the isoteric shit like healing, talking to dead and so on. Because everything was shit people searched for solution in the paranormal and thats when the scams and frauds build their imperium. And almost nothing has changed to this day, sects everywhere and people claimi g to heal you by waving a hand while music is playing. Also nice existence theories folliw my cult donate money plz guys.

Just watch a couple of james randi in russia in the 90s vids, same shit in ukr right now. Also never trust a khohol if not raised in eu or us. Im living 17yrs in germany so i have no dumb patriotic ideas about that shithole.

also oh wow i just took a look at the vid and this

You happen to have that image in wallpaper size?

this doen't prove that the author is forcing people to pay. It's pay if ONLY you want

Vyacheslav Kotlyarov is not claiming he can heal. He himself, only for himself, made his theory an axiom.

You can enter a sect only if you want.

Of course he doesnt, nobody does. You cant force shit over the internet, if he tried he wont get anything. Dont be Silly

reverse-search?

He is talking about flat earth.

You cant have Arguments in this Topic because its retarded to the core.

but he never said anything or implied about sect. You can leave his theory, you can stop at any moment. I listened to him a lot, and he seems to not care at all, whether people want to join or not.
Donations he need is because he is wasting _literatery_ 24/7 on youtube live channel. So he spents his whole spare time on the idea of earth being a living cell

Tried it - got nothing.

No, the best thing, it's not flat at all. It's more dependent of massive thought/emotions/feelings chains, that global government forces humans to do. Because we are enslaved in this system, that uses our mental potential of gods and creators/gazers/destroyers in their own purposes.

download the image i supplied and resize it?

youtu.be/Korb1-KzKvk?t=14

>sect
>what is an example

Hey im Henry i study the flat earth and the 90 Dimensions that connect us all blablabla i do youtube videos with windows moviemaker because UKR is a shithole to live in and engineers earn like 100 dollars a month if the company is good and besides that we have literally no work in our country. Also charkiv is a shithole constantly bombarded with LGBT and natsoc brigades marching outside and shooing away the last Companies with jobs.
Now please donate money by all possible means so i can continiue making these absolute bullshit videos about some retarded stuff that sparks with one of the most debilitated movements on the internet.
I can make a sentence out of scary and big words too and it will sound impressive. And its still useless/empty talk because there is 0% information in it besides some bullshit talk that i can piece together when i have 5 minutes to think about such big and scary words.

It kills me that people are wasting their time on this type of shit

Vyacheslav Kotlyarov thinks that every country is a imprisonment cell or concentration camp. That's why you must validate your identity before entering another cell...

or youll just enter the eu.

oh.. :^)

Gib money Goyim!

>must validate your identity..

Think a few million wetbacks missed that memo.

I said it already! You don't need to donate at all. Just go and listen, watch, if you want it for free. Nobody is forcing you upon.

There is a word that describes the viewerbase hes focusing on. Gullible.

Im not watching this shit. But other gullible people do and that what hes counting on.

Also hes fucking ugly

What other type of shit to waste time on? Uh?
Who doesn't want to know the truth about our real world, not the fake one government/occupants created.

that is optional donations. Mostly there is nothing at the screen, very rare when something is shown. it's like a radio. So nobody almost watches this screen.

>occupants
slavic your khoholism is slipping

Also if you want to know the truth about our real world you better start with collecting evidence and sounc theories instead of Theories that lead nowhere and change if the Youtuber needs more money.

a little bit yes a whole lot actually but i like it as an aesthetic exercise

Sigh..you seem to know very well about his videos and so i assume youre one of his gullible believers. At this point there is no use in discussing about this shit, is there?

>>Also hes fucking ugly
how did you find out that?

The same when someone ridicules quantuum mechanics just because it doesn't sound soft for you?

I love how these conspiracy theorists will think of ANYTHING to make it so.

>science is false
>everything they taught you is wrong, falsified
>every government and scientific agency of the world is hiding the truth
>they want to hide existence of 'muh gawd'
>we know the truth because we researched it on youtube
>when i'm confront with facts and my shitty theory falls apart, i resort to whataboutism

you people need lobotomies.

what?

Another unsubstantiated theory, backed by basement-dwelling science?

/x/ is over there.

no i'm skeptical of him and his work. But his theory is the most astonishing of all on the internet. It completely blown my mind. Not even flat earth, not hollow earth, not other earthes. This theroy is a little adjacent to what i see, what experienced, what i felt. It has great capability to include all the theories that exist right now and more.

do you squat on the streets?

i squat on your mom

I felt the shit, that something isn't right. I don't understand why we have to do certain things: wear certain clothes, act certainly, look certainly, behave certainly, poop certainly, etc. And nobody ever talks about the real capabilities of human being to be manifested god, everyone just ridicules people who talk about. But there are so many unknown things in this world.

>whataboutism

Top kek user

We don't HAVE to do anything except eat,drink,sleep,breathe and die. Everything else is a CHOICE.

the reason for all of that is that the jews are trying to destroy the Gentile race, isn't it? those are good questions, regardless of what you're believing.

>I felt the shit, that something isn't right
no, you felt bored, and you want to believe something that's true. the typical "I want to believe' complex observed by many of these 'theorists'

>I don't understand why we have to do certain things: wear certain clothes, act certainly, look certainly, behave certainly, poop certainly, etc
absolutely no one is saying. scientific theory is not necessarily.. constant, or even consistent, but it's here for a reason. this is how we observe the natural world.

you're free to believe w/e you want. no one is going to stop or censor you but that doesn't exonerate you from being challenged or even called a retarded faggot asshole because of it.

>And nobody ever talks about the real capabilities of human being to be manifested god, everyone just ridicules people who talk about.
because there are things man has yet to explain. as we progress and develop as a species, we'll have more answers. It's not a license to fill in the gaps with w/e sounds cool or unique.

>But there are so many unknown things in this world.
I'll reiterate; that's not an excuse to go out and make shit up. It's fine to be skeptical, in fact I even encourage people to be skeptical. but be pragmatic. really.

what about you? Have you ever felt, that you do something unwittingly, and it makes no sense to just be in the crowd and don't listen to your intuition and mind.
If it wasn't about conspiracy theories, why would i and many other always feel, that somebody is fucking us in the ass. We feel the pain and it's consequences, but do nothing about it.

It's very simple actually, life is hard and doesn't always work out the way we want. We can accept it, learn from it and become stronger because of it OR we can make up imaginary behind the scenes people/entities that are as you say "fucking us in the ass"

You chose unwisely.

No, Kotlyarov thinks jews is mixed subkind of humans with collective or emulated consciosness. So jews are usually controlled by the controllers(alien occupants) or they have autopilot "trigger chain mode".

>what about you? Have you ever felt, that you do something unwittingly, and it makes no sense to just be in the crowd and don't listen to your intuition and mind.
Is that you argument, really? why are you making this about me, suddenly? You don't know me. but you're taking it personally now, and if you want to go there...

>If it wasn't about conspiracy theories, why would i and many other always feel, that somebody is fucking us in the ass.
I can explain the psychology. I've researched how conspiracy theorists thing and well, theorize.
1. you likely grew up in a broken home
2. you're the youngest, or at least a younger sibling
3. you received little attention as a child from parent(s)
4. you have serious issues of esteem, and tend to hold yourself to a higher degree.
5. you challenge authority often; you had little to no discipline growing up

No, i felt and had thought of wrongness of the world way before Kotlyarov, it was more than 10 years ago

>>what about you?

and he predicted, here>whataboutism

conspiracy theorists are extremely predictable.

>Our planet is not planet but a living 'yolk' enclosed in a mantle
Nope.

Not everything is living. Everything could be described in terms of bits and information, but not everything is living. This is just hokum.

if they were imaginary. But someone created the system/world we live in. And i DON'T think we created it ourselves without some interference

if if if if if if if if okay

I changed to you, because i read the first lines
>I love how these conspiracy theorists will think of ANYTHING to make it so

and thought that you want this theory to be just a hoax

I don't think that we will ever answer these kind of questions. It's probably will be some transhumanist bullshit, or AI that do everything for us.

>It's very simple actually, life is hard and doesn't always work out the way we want
What if this what you saying here is imposed by our imprisoners?

So if you cant paint this painting beacuse of our imprisioners and we get rid of them, do you can create a masterpiece?`

i impose on you your stigma that youre a faggot. What you gonna do about it?

Your psychology analysis is just diverting from this problem. It's the same as i would make up an argument to prove something right: coprophilia is a healthy activity or even a replacement to sport, becuase (blah-)

i don't need to do anything about it. Is it wrong to be a faggot? And why? Who forces you to think being a faggot is bad?

You made clear that you cant argue with flat earth faggots. GG

What about all the programming/subliminal messages/subconscious programming in the media to sell you stuff? To make you do certain actions? What about fucking Trump mentioning conspiracy thories? Does it mean nothing to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ma68XtdBTfM

it does but it has nothing to do with muh dimension imprisonment astral world.

Its just the jews man.

And how i did this? Explain to me? How? Also i don't care about flat earth it has less details than Kotlyarov's theory, and it applies less

Dude, youre a faggot.

Or maybe life is just hard and you need some kind of scapegoat to blame it on rather than accepting it.

no, that's it! It has! Why? Because everything is interlinked in our world.
A little detail can lead you to bigger details about world. That's why induction logic works somehow.

The jews would not do this, you can reprogram them mentally. The world is corrupted by beings without conscience.

and you call my logic flawful. While can't explain why i'm a faggot, or why is it considered by to be bad.

And who said and made you impose to believe that life is hard? Pretty much life can be anything you wigh it to be.

>conspiracy discussion in a nutshell:
>totally real; i'm convinced - i'm onto something!

or

>dude nah shit aint real.. fuck off idiot.. *checks iphone for updated statuses of "friends", hopes to go drink beer later. is a cool guy, an intelligent realist thinker

>who imposed belief

Reality did, whether you're working and making 100k a year or living off grid in the bush somewhere, life is hard. Get out of your parents basement and start paying for your own groceries (or growing/hunting them) and it will all make sense.

but youre a faggot user

Also Vyacheslav Kotlyarov said that Australia is a demi-island of Antarctica, America and China are on the same continent.

what intelligent in drinking poison? So many people have said that the beer is like a piss, do you know why you feel it? But let us just ignore our intuition and go on to drugs

Parrots some crackpots theory he heard on YouTube..
>muh logic
Better than most ylyl threads..thx user.

UKR education

youtube.com/watch?v=3INlWxdmHV4

youtube.com/watch?v=JuMfRB_ARPE

doesn't matter whether it's female or not, just listen

education is one of the first brainfucking that breaks our creativity and ability to be gods and create, along with parents, society

nthx

so better to be dumb eh

im just saying nobody is really that fair when it comes to new ideas. its either a traditionalist "im smart, im cool. youre an idiot rofl flat earth fucking retard columbus discovered the earth was round in 1492"

or its like people who get hooked on information trails

or its like level headed, fair people. but most of what we see are the first two kinds of mindsets when it comes to the stuff. im cooking right now but im going to read your whole thread eventually, i have it open in two tabs i alternate refreshing so when it 404s I still have it. im very interested especially since some of what youve already said correlates with my spiritual practice and already held beliefs, your stuff connects/expands/challenges what i already know/suspected so i'll be sure to read it and look at the cool pictures as well. thanks guy

youtube.com/watch?v=bMauhP6HvIQ

Life is not hard you retard.
It is not hard to grow crops and feed your family.
Guess what is hard? My dick and corporations trying to steal all they can for more money. Nestle stealing water from the niggers.
Imagine if all the rich fucks give one third of their money to the inhabitants of earth ...
Life has nothing to do with money. Money is a human concept.
Humans aren't the only life. Before us there was life. And after us there will be life.
Reality is what? Reality is constructed by your brain.

have you ever astral piloted beyond the dome? What is it like in there? Have you been on the moon? Were there some inteligent beings and impressive outlandish technlogy?

no i havent. im still trying to perfect void meditating

don't forget about Monstanto, GMOs, fucking schools, the entire system is using us as cows. How are defferent from sheep, if we act the same, and someone is always controlling upon?

Nobody was fair to the suggestion that the Earth orbited the Sun until long after. People went to jail for even suggesting that when the primary belief was the Heliocentric model. The point is that you need to justify and fight for your idea/s with people who won't really have a reason to accept it, if you want it to be accepted. Else they just won't accept it.

Hah, it's just like Bernie Mac told you! That guy's a RETARDDDDD.

Right man!
Hello super retard!
Why do schools try to get you into a bunch of sciences but nobody explains to you why taxes are paid? What part is used of that money for what? How are laws made? Why do certain laws make sense? Why others don't? What is democracy? In the greek senses? Why is money on this earth?
Don't kid yourself...

its that but its also the invisible puppermaster that manipulated everyone into behaving and thinking as a collective. the jews, or whatever force that there may be, wanted everyone to hate and persecute new ideas that challenged their collected, fortified understandings that their pride depended on

Who said this bullshit about someone being burnt for heliocentrism? Do you realize that the history can be rewritten at any plausible time, people who remember something from before would be killed or sentenced, sent to hidden concentration camps!

you mean this "Earth orbiting the Sun"?
youtube.com/watch?v=Korb1-KzKvk

youtube.com/watch?v=msm0OKVkj94

And this shit goes on! It can not be a coincedence!

I have seen this "honeycomb" thing before.

It was a sort of out of body experience I had while on salvia some years ago. Like I zoomed out of my body and above the garage I was in and above the country and then the earth.....and there were many of myselves, being one with the earth, one in each hole of the comb.....

I sometimes wonder if it had greater meaning.

Fuckin' drugs man lol

no, it was correct feeling. Don't ever distrust your feelings. Our reality is fractal. It repeats itself endlessly.

>and there were many of myselves
you saw your doppelgangers from parallel worlds/realities?

>someone being burnt
Someone going to jail. Not burnt. This wasn't Salem.

>Im retarded believe me
The thread

No it was more like the view of myself from above, but in each 'cell' of the comb, there was the same thing. Another view of myself from above, identicle to the one next to it and so on.

Also had some other weird salvia experiences. Like becoming and living the entire life of the tree that was used to make a plank on the wooden bridge I was sitting on. Crazy.

* to add, maybe they were my own doppelgangers. I don't know.

i don't care what happened to made up/shifted from one upon the other/collective persona! Do you know how many people could not exist in this reality. But in history they are kings and greatest scientists of all time.
The garbage is that any human that is curious enough to understand deep something, is a scientist. What science right now is nothing more than another religion with a lot of shifted/made up arguments, facts, other bullshit

You don't exist.

There is no spoon.