Be 29

>be 29
>be kissless Virgin
>never did IV drugs
>never had blood trans
>tested HIV positive 2 days ago

I am furiously angry and bottomless sad at the same time. Must now get busy dying.

Thanks anons for everything. You where my friends, my society, my family.

Dont change Sup Forums

Best wishes, John...

How the hell did you catch the AIDS? Your mom have it and pass it on to you when you were born?

was it a butt rape? by a nigger?

False positives are common. Get retested. If you have no exposure vectors then you shouldn't have hiv. They probably just mixed your sample up with somebody else's or contaminated the sample in some way.

Happens often with big lab testing places.

how is that possible? were you raped in your sleep or something/

I work with broken phones everyday, some has blood on the cracked glass ecause the owner NEEDS to use the phone. The health and safety at my works is abysmal and my tools are regularly misappropriated by my boss leaving me to fix them without gloves in tight time limits.
My fear is I end up catching something like AIDS due to this situation.

Also. Not OP.

Although HIV can survive outside the body or in dried blood for like 5 days its extremely unlikely to cause infection. You'd need to take that dried blood and put it into an open wound. Even if you consumed it it is more likely to be destroyed by your saliva and stomach acids then to cause infection.

AIDS is a livable disease now.

You're saying goodbye but your AIDS infected ass will still be here for years to come.

>kissless virgin takes bareback cock up his ass for years but doesn't count that...

As mentioned, broken glass, I have cut myself on these phone screens before as I'm replacing them due to the speed I'm expected to extract and replace them at and not having the proper tools available due to shitty conditions.

I realize what you were describing now, you'll be happy to know the static charge on the glass screen is not a very good environment for organisms to live on.

HIV is livable. AIDS still kills you, nigga.

This.

Get retested, dude. If positive, sue the fuck out of your employer and get a sweet-ass settlement.

And even if you are positive, HIV isn't really a death sentence anymore. It's basically living with something like diabetes. You have pills to suppress the virus so you don't get AIDS, and it makes it damn near impossible for you to transmit it to someone else.

you need to speak to a lawyer ASAP.
holy fuck.
you may be dying but at least dying a richfag.

Nice action, but as I stated earlier, I'm not the OP, just posting my biggest work fear.

HIV is no longer a death sentence, the drugs have been worked out.

This. I'm pre-law. I intern for a big name here in town. If I mentioned this case to him, he'd get hard as a rock.

This. I run hiv tests all day long. You dont have it if ehat you say is true. Unless a Muslim breathed on you. Then you surely have it.

Well, if you are at risk because of your job, which I don't really think you are, there are pills you can take that drop your odds of getting HIV down to about .01%. I forget what it's called though.

real question is why the hell test for anything if youre a virgin lmao.

mandatory testing
i was also checked when i was about to start working on a cruise ship. was also semi-virgin

they're pretty much just anti-virals

>semi virgin
Youve been taking dick in your diddlyhole. No wonder why you have HIV

its complicated

wtf you are either virgin or not virgin

We are all friends here. So go ahead and tell us

i just dont know if I am a virgin
its complicated