Why does President Putin want Donald Trump to be our president? Does he have a political motive for this?

Why does President Putin want Donald Trump to be our president? Does he have a political motive for this?

Because trump is not a globalist.

Globalists hate putin because he is slowing down their one world government plan.

Probably because Trump says he will not start no proxy wars. Unlike what we did in the past where we topple foreign governments install our own government only to have them btfo by terrorists and then pretend nothing happened.

Gets old fast.

Trump said he would make USA's role in NATO smaller. That would be good for Putin.

because having a weak american president is good for russian interests

>“And I say, very nicely, ‘Wouldn't it be nice if actually we could get along with Russia?’ ”

you're right, that's why I'm on Hillary Hill now!

I actually support Gary Johnson.

Then shouldent he support Bernie Sanders then

you americans should stop fighting with russia

russia is one of the last uncucked white countires left and they are willing to fight the mudslimes

Because we're forming the pacific union.

US-Canada-Australia-Japan-Russia.

Trump sees Russia as a potential ally against China.
And Putin knows that being friends with the US is only way how to MRGA.

I welcome our russian alliance. Fuck those sandniggers.

So they can tagteam ISIS

Yeah, he wants to avoid WWIII.

Hillary will continue the Bush/Obama/Worldbank strategy to push that conflict into inevitability.

Maybe because he wants to have a good relationship with the US again and Trump is obviously willing to work with him unlike the others. It's a pretty obvious political motive, but I'd say it's reasonable to expect out of him.

Because he wants the U.S. to fail.

Because there is really no need for all the anti-Russia hate that goes on in the western world.

>Trump doesn't want war with Russia
>Putin doesn't want war with NATO
>No one except the media and kikes want war
>Global peace is easily achievable with mutually beneficial trade deals

I get real fucking tired of this meme that we have to hate Russia for some reason.

They want a strong non cucked nation as ally, it's pretty obvious

Russia stands to gain from the US having a totally politically inept, divisive and sociopathic president

>I welcome our russian alliance. Fuck those sandniggers

Oh God, when oh when Lord, will East and West put aside their squabbles and UNITE?

>salty ex-randlet cuck detected

HILLARY SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE IN THIS THREAD!!!

HILL-SHILLS!
I
L
L
-
S
H
I
L
L
S
!

well that's better. shame he doesn't have a chance but he seems ok in all honesty

>weak

shilling much?

Please, please KEK make the Trump+Putin+Farage power team happen. For the sake of civilization and reason.

Because Putin doesn't want to keep fighting proxy wars with the US like every single other presidential nominee except Trump does. That's why the neoCohens like Bill Kristol despise Trump and tacitly support Clinton who will continue Obama's failed foreign policy of Cold War-era escalation.

I'll be voting for Trump partly because he wants peace in the world. Anybody who supports Clinton is approving of the same hawkish policies that have destabilized the Middle East and ruined Europe.

A FUCKING LEAF

To lift sanctions

I like Farage but he is JUST-tier at this point. When he goes to the pub he drinks more tears than beers mate.

>Does he have a political motive for this?

it's called no more retarded cold-war tier posturing and geopolitics

a large number of "politicians" in the US keep being told by those who shall not be named to put pressure on Russia, because Russia is the biggest barrier to middle east destabilization

I ship USA x Russia

We'd make a cute couple. We could cuddle up next to the bonfire of mudslimes bodies.

He gets waaaay better along with ballsy guys like himself. Chancellor Schröder and him are best budies and sometimes in meet private even after the Crimea annexion.

They are both pretty ballsy

>left libertarianism
bullshit

To stop the Globalism movement from destroying national sovereignty creating a NWO, in which a tiny (probably jewish) minority of elites rule us all, destroying our ethnic, cultural, historical, and racial unique identities.

Man I used to be a Trump supporter, I even bought his hat and read his book and everything. But after reading this post, I realized I can no longer support him.

I am now #Hittin4Clinton2016

>tfw probably the same height as rand, 170

I'm an American Catholic and my gf is a Russian Orthodox. We doing our part.