Are there any racist names to call white people?

Are there any racist names to call white people?

Or is that just for stupid non whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsdb.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dumb cracker

NO, WHEN YOU ARE THE MASTER RACE YOU DON'T CARE WHAT THE LESSERS CALL YOU.

stupid gringo

Tax payer

No. Because whites were never repressed by another race.

Honky

White Devils.

But frankly...I'll own that one.

>white people
there you have it.

Only insults but no actual racist terms.

No becuase your average white man understands something so simple as sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me.

porch monkey

(It's okay, I'm taking it back.)

Other races should have been better at warfare and conquering. They lost for a reason.

Contributing member of society

Golf nigger

Mic, Wasp, cracker, cake eater...

Lol whew lad.

>cake eater
>Mic
Well I'm confused as to how these are racist or even derogatory in any manner.

Sir

/THREAD

BUT YOU COULD HAVE ADDED SUGARDADDY SINCE YOU KNOW...WE ARE THAT TO NIGGERS

Massa

Dad, officer, sir

Goddess

>be me
>working in silicon valley after graduating college
>lots of indians, lots of chinese
>bring token indian into our white boy group
>work lunches, evenings at the bar, weekend hikes, etc
>start asking him what indians call white people
>he says they don't have any bad names for white people
>we laugh and totally don't believe him
>"The brits occupied your country for years, you don't have any insult slangs to call them?"
>we start naming slang words white people use - sand nigger, slurpee indian, etc
>he is shocked - shocked I tell you - that such words exist and are used
>we're still not buying it
>come on - tell us man! What do you call us when we're not around.
>"No, we really don't have any words. But...we think you're pretty bad at math.
>"Like, your total comes to $8.65, you give them a $10, and they have to use the machine to figure out correct change."
>okay, there, slumdog...have it your way

superior

Trumpsters
Trumpkins
MAGAttes

WEIRD THING IS AT MY WORK THE MATH GENIUSES ARE ALL WHITE. NOBODY REALLY TAKES THE INDIANS SERIOUS..OR THE IRANIANS...NOT TOO MANY CHINESE AT MY PLACE. THANK GOD.

>at your work

Yeah, probably.

But you know how dumb the average white person is, and by definition, half of them are even dumber than that.

YOU EVER SEEN THE AVERAGE INDIAN? NIGGER? CHINK?

THE HOUSES IN THE MINORITY NEIGHBORHOODS ARE CHEAP FOR A REASON MUD RACER

Mutts
Racists
Trailer trash

rsdb.org/

>implying all Trump supporters are white

WASP only applies to a "White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant." It's not an insult, but rather a word used in a derisive manner.

Mic only applies to Irish folks.

Cracker isn't an insult. It literally meant "whip cracker," and was (again) used derisively.

Cake Eater is (again) a derisive term for rich folks, independent of race. A black man can be a cake eater as much as a White man can be.

I like it.

See, cracker, to me, isn't offensive cuz cracking whips implies a position of dominance so the word has no sting, not for the one doing the cracking at least. So roodypoos can call me cracker all they want it don't bother me.

Mick is a bad thing to call Irishmen. For italians it's Wop.

Pretty fucking much this.

cracka now means you getting you cuck faggy ass cracked huehue...white genocide is coming baby lol

Italians are half niggers anyway.

most geniuses have dark eyes & hair & skin...blond, blue eyed "whites" are as dumb as niggers

>this pic

Wild animals maul campers all the time. I fail to see how this is any different.

Pretty sure the worst thing you can be while also being white is a race traitor.

>black
>man

Choose only one

>mutilate
>penis was cut off before he was set on fire and then shot.
Maximum kek
Simple things for simple minds

most asians are retards...thats why most asian countries are 3rd world shitholes. China had a recent economic boom because American and European manufacturers shifted their tech and capital there. Even japans rise was due to begging, borrowing or stealing the white mans technology. Just look at North Korea and china under mao or japs under their god king. Without the white man guiding with money and tech, these gooks would be worse off than africa. USA rewrote the jap constitution and guided them like the tards they were. N. Korea went the natural korean way and they are worse than africa.

everyone knows asians are even uglier than niggers and they smell like rotting fish too. Asian pussy especially smells like nasty rotting fish. Its all that fish they eat. Maybe that's what turns their cunt lips blackish-purple too and makes that steel wool bush stand up so high (rough as fuck on the pubic area). But yeah, Asian women are pretty disgusting, especially without all the makeup and without plastic surgery you think you were fucking a boy with a fishcunt.

honky ass cracker.

Sure, but only niggers are legally allowed to respond with violence.

so called "white" northern europeans were the last to develop civilization like niggers...greeks, italians jews are darker smarter peoples

>The Irish
You dumb fucking monkey. You're the reason why I'm racist.