How can some of you like this talentless piece of trash?

how can some of you like this talentless piece of trash?
youtube.com/watch?v=1iu4gqxWeYE

i cant

she touches on our nostalgia for dull americana in dull pop, even though none of us lived in that period

Because Paradise is a masterpiece and Ultraviolence is ascended Patrician, and this will be acknowledged by all who appreciate Music and not the latest in Marxist critical theory

she's the classic postmodern-ironic slut her shitty voice is just ironic she's pretending to suck just like how she's pretending to be a horny slut who wants a rough fuck.

She affects those personae in order to bring her degenerate fans to God, see Tropico which is the only true kino music video since Runaway

i have no idea what the fuck you are saying but you definitely sound like a lana fan

Why do people think that everything is going to get better if we just went back 60 years?

Because it evokes a timelessness that comes with Platonic archetypal realities of the Once and Future King in the idyllic Camelot of the mind's eye, a return to the primordial Tradition spoken of by Evola and Guenon before Modernity and its obsession with digitized ephemera

You definitely sound like a degenerate

cause people don't study enough history to see that shit just keeps getting better

go back to Sup Forums. there's probably a nordic ancestry thread or facism general or something that needs you desperately.

With the cognition of noetic realities comes the realization that beauty is the only truth; not the beauty of cheap sentimentality but that of the individual drawn to create by their contact with the wellsprings of perennial genius at the dark and mysterious ground of being

idk what that means coming from a lana fan

please kill yourself

some retards just can't handle true perfection i guess

this is most fedora tier post ever made lol

Born to Die is so cinematic, one of the best pop albums of this decade desu.

some retards just can't handle that it's just plastic surgeries with no talent i guess

they'd wish they would go back to a pre-civil rights era

Those two replies together are literally perfect.

>replying with a screenshotted lana reply
lana fans should form a cult and do a mass harakiri