What kind of species are you going to play Sup Forums?

What kind of species are you going to play Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYyqFOINbt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Stellaris
Pls buy

gonna wait a few weeks until there's a good amount of reviews

got burned out of pre-ordering with rome 2

militaristic, fanatic materialist

not too sure about the traits, possibly 3 bad ones so I can get the super adaptability

and I'll use wormholes because I'm not a pussy

a catgirl one

I have my doubts about it. Looks like a dumbed down version of distant worlds. I'll give it a week or two.

none.
im going to go outside and enjoy this year for the first time in my life.

how much did they pay you to shill this gayyyyyyyyyyyme

I will launch a war of conquest from my hidden base on the Moon.

>Stellaris

Looks like slightly less of a cash grab than all of Paradox' other games, little if any significant changes between sequels, hundreds of DLC items per game, even the different game series use almost identical UI elements and gameplay features.

Still going to pirate it though, hopefully it's not like EU or CK where it takes an eternity to boot up even from an SSD.

Probably going to be some pacifist shithole until I learn the mechanics like slavery, etc.

Then Imperium of Man all the way.

The Space Pirate so I can have all the free games

I still don't know.

The next thing I'm eagerly awaiting is HoI4

I hope they'll start doing more coverage of HoI4 since stellaris is gonna be out tomorrow

I'd love to see a MP session

t. johan

Are there any lets play, or similar, or HOI3 that do a good job of explaining everything? All the ones I've seen assume you already know how EU3, or whatever, works, so they're hard to follow.

I'm interested in Stellaris because of the setting, and the fact that I think the devs said there's no end year, which is what irks me about EU, CK, etc. You need to make your own arbitrary goals, which is fine if you know what's feasible, but as a new player who has no idea what they're doing, you have no idea what you should be aiming towards

to be honest the best tutorial is just playing until you grasp it, you could check quill's series, I remember watching it back then but I don't remember how good of a job he does teaching it
youtube.com/watch?v=cYyqFOINbt8

also it's livestream footage so dunno how much that would irk you out

space frogs or facist bees

I'm not a manchildren that plays games.

Fanatic spiritualist that purges materialists.

there are 2 premade human nations.
will play either the evil one or will make my own First Slavic Reich :) Will rename one planet Kosovo and let Serbs govern it :D

This

Also this a hundred times. Game look fucking fantastic, cant wait to make every big nation fascist or do a minor nation cheese run.

Is there actually a bee-like race that looks like bees?

not really

Oh well.

At least there's a pepe.

Can't wait to see Kekperium enslaving and purging subhuman races :)

what do the plants look like and are there silicon based lifeforms?

>Not playing the KINGZ N SHIET Imperium, ancestor of the first black people

>buying new games

The game industry is absolute shit now.

we don't really know, those were taken in early development, they added some new ones, and I don't remember them ever showcasing the plants

It's from the same studio that made EU4, there's not going to be anything dumbed down about it.