Friendly reminder that nobody on Sup Forums...

Friendly reminder that nobody on Sup Forums, especially you mindless contrarian shits who like to rag on about Paul's "granny music shit," will ever write anything with a billionth as much meaning and sentiment behind its message as Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da.

ok but that still doesn't make it a good song

>y-you couldn't do that
fuck off. literally a youtube comment section tier argument.

that wasn't very friendly
also it's not good, it's great

troll?? or just hilarious?

>form a band with my mates
>realize that i am the paul of the group being the most skilled and handsome
>i left them and went solo
>they literally couldn't do anything without me

It's true, Starkey. Fact of the matter is that it's actually a beautiful song with a beautiful message. You just simply cannot comprehend it.

TEMPORARY

But John was the most skilled, and George was the most handsome.

tee bee aych George was the most skilled and the most handsome

George had Ringo-tier looks when they started out.

>Ringo-tier looks

Paul wrote better shit than Obl Di Obla Da but that being said it is amusing to listen to The Beatles try to play Ska music. A fun song, and one of my favorites but certainly not one of their best, and certainly not one of Paul's best.

The first Paul solo album is GOAT but to say that the band couldn't do anything without him is ridiculous. How about All Things Must Pass by George or John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band? Sure it took Ringo three tries before he released an album that people liked but still.......

I sometimes listen to songs like maxwell or when im 64 and say to myself thank fucking god for john lennon

What's with you guys

Ob-la-di is a banging tune

did know beat wife?

Mang Paul is the definition of overrated ass-dull plebshit insubstantial pop. He' sa bit catchy for awhile, how anyone manages to keep liking the buckets of piss he calls music is beyond me.

Paul is great, I disagree

You'll probably get over it soon enough.

Then you listen to revolution 9 and are grateful for McCartney.