Ghosting

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/the-psychology-of-ghostin_b_7999858.html

If your a man in todays dating age your have probably been ghosted. Your bf breaks up with youn without a text or a notice she just simply stops talking to you. Or even worse you made plans with the girl you asked out last week. You talked for all week and she cancels without saying why.

Why does this happen pol?

They think its funny to lead a guy on all week maybe even for a year. Right beofre the meet ghost his ass.

I did this to a girl a few days ago.

But doesn't that waste their time too? Like they could of been doing a million things instead of text some or many guys all day?

Why? Why would you not want to fuck her?

Most woman are simply shitty human beings. Society and beta males made then that way and there is no one to blame but ourselves.

>bluffington post

Because she told me after a few days of talking she gave birth 10 days prior.

Wtf

I've ghosted a couple of women before.

Its because they were shit dates and looked nothing like their profile pictures.

Because he's not a fucking degenerate nigger thinking only about MUH DICK

indiscriminate sex from either gender is degenerate.

It is a thing that is all over normie dating culture

t. normie radio show that talks about it all the time

Yeah fuck that lol

I tried to ghost a bitch when I was 18 and she called me a month later and broke up with me.
>mfw

Spoken like a true Virgin. What vaule do women have besides their holes?

I ghost people all the time but its because of social anxiety/mild agorpahobia

Women don't have hobbies

Women don't do anything except bitch about other women, cry, complain and insult + fuck with men.

Women dont have hobbies. all the do is "work" then go clubbing.

I know right? She had the gall to tell me
that it was "the right time" to start dating again. she made her profile hours after giving birth, with pictures taken before she got pregnant.

Having trouble getting laid

>The right time

Ay mofucka be ma babby daddy pay fo dem diapers

>go on dating websites
>use chad profile pic
>have track phone
>leading on 4 girls at once
>tell them to meet me at this restaurant
>say I'm the guy with the gray shirt
>some guy with a gray shirt got hit on by 4 girls
>one contacts me and says she met someone at the restaurant and told me to eat shit
>check her Faceberg
>they're dating
>3 years later they got married and had 2 babies
>tfw my internet mischief is the reason why those children exist
>tfw I indirectly started a family tree that will continue to grow for eternity

Ghosted a girl once

She was my age and was a hot red head

She would always talk about how much better sex would be if we got to know each other better

Kept playing this same schtick for a little while, trying to separate herself from everyone else

We see each other for a month and then she decides to wanna have sex

I'm eating her out and as I'm eating her I decided not to have sex with her or see her ever again

Stop licking her and tell her that my stomach hurts and want to go home

Never talked to her again after

Felt like she led me on to ultimately experience the same fucking thing that I've experienced over and over again, thought of her as overall worthless too.

Not soon after I ghost her she dates some Islamic shitskin.

This
Women will lead a guy on for weeks and blow him off. If you complain about it your entitled to sex and blah blah blah.

Feminism runied women. What happened to women were supposed to serve men?

People are just cunts.

I started dating a girl.
Took her out every night.
Fucked her good and proper.

She told me her dad had bailed on her and her mother.
She needed time alone.

After two weeks of not being able to contact her I find out she's with someone else.

Ghosted a few sluts. I don't like to do it, but it's just easier than saying I don't want to see you again. Depends on the timeframe you've been seeing them though

I had a girlfriend of over a year do this to me. LIterally out of the blue stopped returning phone calls and totally avoided me. It kinda fucked with my head, until I realized it showed a major character flaw of hers and that I really dodged a bullet. People like that are the type of selfish people who will leave their family after dinner to 'go get some smokes' and never come back. Fuck them.

not political