Should I shoot up my school?

Should I shoot up my school?

Ya

You should kill yourself first

Why not amirite? What's the worst that can happen?

Well, 99% of the people there probably don't deserve to live, so why not?

Do it faggot!

Yes whenever a question begins with "should i shoot my" the answer is yes It doesn't matter if the following is my school, collage , parents etc. The answer is always yes as long as you kill yourself after

If he did that then how would he exact justice on those who inconvenienced him at school?

Can i ask which school this would be?

Pull the alarm first if you want to do it

Yes you faggot, try and be efficient about it too. Also leave some sort of confirmation that it was you before you an hero.

But why would you shoot a collage?

Bicycle lock all the outside doors, make ammonia+bleach and throw it everywhere in the halls (have a gas mask), pull alarm, start killing.

I think the pulling of the fire alarm is a good idea as everyone would round themselves up like sheep for the slaughter.

thats brutal..

10/10

Is OP still here or has he bailed

>a collage

exactly, what has a collage ever done to anyone?

It'll get you out of your student debt

For years I've been planning something like this, but cops raided my house and took everything. Went to hospital and got checked out.

Another way is to wait for a day that students are all in an auditorium, bike lock doors, enter through back stage doors and open fire while the kids fail to open the doors :)

How long have been planning these and have you got more ideas?

Learn how to spell, you dumbass nigger. It's "college" when you're talking about a learning institution. a COLLAGE is a bunch of pictures put together to make a big picture.

You'd be too stupid to shoot up anything.

I'm a good kid now after the hospital thing. If you RIGHT NEXT to the school and live on the second floor of the house and have a nice view of the schools playground,,,, pull alarm, run home, aim out of the window and start firing.

did they shoot your house up first?

No, but you should take those fucking things down whenever you can without getting caught.