Can I get a fat hate thread going? My fat ass needs some shock inspiration

Can I get a fat hate thread going? My fat ass needs some shock inspiration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUiTDc-XAik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

interested

OMG op how can you be such a douchebag! Some people just have bigger bodies and they should not have to be oppressed by your judgments!

Holy fuck! It looks like she is wearing a fat-costume. Is this for real, does she really think anyone wants to see this abomination?! Man, i need to throw some bleach into my eyes, brb!

Every motherfucking time.

Fat user here.

Yes I'm a fat slob but I can jump, swim, run, etc. That bitch on the pic isn't fat, she's tier-5 morbidly obese borderline death due to over-eating.

She looks like she's wearing a fucking costume. When did this fucking shit become acceptable in society???

God Damn Dissssssssgusting.

Dude, i was fat as fuck, after a hole year doing exercise i lost lot of weight, know i need to train to gain muscle.

I'm fat as fuck at the moment, 93.9kg probably 94.5 by now, so I'm doing the 200 calories a day challenge (1 leaf of salad 2 tomatos and that's all) is thst gud? I'm trynna get the fkn greek god body

Fucking hell that fat cunt looks like she's wearin an inflatable body suit kek.

Probably not gonna work out well for you, it needs to be a lifestyle change, or else you're just gonna get fatter afterwards

Don't drop below your basal metabolic rate or your body enters famine mode and starts to eat muscles to survive. Metabolism will almost grind to a halt, too, and you'll gain way more than you lost when you eat again.

>200cal challenge

That's not a challenge, nor has it ever been. That's called starving yourself, and it will only result in a heavy binge.
Look up your TDEE and figure out what you need, and don't expect to wake up one day and be skinny. Be patient.

You are not big boned. All that lardfat you lug around is compressing your vital organs, crushing your diaphragm, and causing your heart to redline just from lifting a spoon off your plate.

But go ahead and finish that full pounder sandwich full of processed garbage, since that's higher in your list of priorities.

>Don't drop below your basal metabolic rate

Do you seriously think user know what the fuck your talking about? He's trying live off of 200cal a day for fuck sake.
Stop trying to look intelligent. You look pompous and retarded.

holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=jUiTDc-XAik

go to 32:30

that episode is so funny

Future south park cartman?

Rubbing butter directly into him cannot eat it fast enough

'murica

that doesn't define intelligence and this pic also has nothing to do with fat hate.

Not mine, but well worth saving

That is genuinely one of the worst things I've ever seen.

It's those horrific displays of humanity that convinced me to get my ass in shape and remain healthy.

funny picture

fucking major kek
this guy is a genious

What the flying fuck muffins even ARE those things on his legs?

I am really overweight *485lbs* (my fault I eat alot). Will using that really help lose weight? Can't do much exercise as soo out of shape. It seems like I am not consuming that many gals ( I have been eating rice and kidney beans mostly. I need to start a diary to keep track probally). This is a serious question.
IB4 fuck off fat slob

I'm on the same boat as you. Fat people disgust me...

Start walking, dude. If you can't do much exercise now, you will be able to once you do it for a while. Walking a lot will fucking melt the pounds off you when you're that fat. I know it's probably unpleasant, but avoiding unpleasant things and only choosing the most pleasant is how you got to where you are.

I'm truly sorry for your eyes if you read this. It's long yes, but fucking awful

>I'm fat as fuck at the moment,
>93.9kg
I'm 120Kg and am only a little pudgy, you need to build some muscle son

Do what he says. Walking alone burns calories. Not a whole lot, but it's more than just sitting there. YEah it'll suck, be eventually you'll be able to walk more and more, loose some more weight, eventually be able to run, lose more weight, etc. Cut back on sugars and simple carbs, if not completely remove them. Eat lean meats. Basic rule of thumb, the more legs the animal has, the more fat is in the meat. So pork and beef is no-go, eat chicken and fish instead. Start cooking at home, limit fast food, it's fatty as hell, not very nutritious, and you'll save money. Drink two glasses of water before you eat a meal. Calculate your basic metabolic rate, google it, and stick to it. It really does help counting your calories. You can get apps on your smartphone to help with this, most let you just scan the barcode.

It's all about mentality. If you start thinking it's too hard, you'll fail. Just need to stick with it. I went from 230 Lbs to 180 just cutting back on junk food and soda, and running 5 miles a week, sometime biking 12 miles a day or two a week. Once you go a week or two with that shit, it just become routine. I still run and shit because Military, but I'm back to 200 because the little Chinese food place is fuckin delicious. Once you find your happy medium with junk, you can get a feel for how much you should be eating, and just kinda guestimate. I've maintained my 200 lbs pretty easy doing that.

Good luck dude.

>Double quarter pounder
>So a half pounder
Fucking ameritards can't into fractions

I've learned to take people's word for it if they tell me not to read something. My good sense more or less trumps my curiosity.

Much respect to whomever authored this report, for the care and diligence given to his doomed subject.

Dude you gotta
seconded

Yummy

wrong hate thread

also complete lack of factuality

>run
less than 10 min doesnt count

Is she not-- is she really... i hope someone threw that scooter out before someone else caught both ecoli and beetus.

how do you think you feel when you ask them if they have a problem with their back or whatever and they reply no I'm just fat
Its gotta make them feel bad, I try my best to lean towards this every time.
Eh..so what's up with the wheelchair? bam instantly they are heated up on the inside, feeling bad and getting defensive.

>Harry Potter phone case

Not surprised at all.

Two patties, quarter lb. each. Learn to 'murica.

hahahahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahaahahahaahahahaahhhaah
hahahaahahahaahahahhaahahahah
what the fuck is that

why why why why why why why why why

Goddamnn. How disgusting can people get.

oh god i think i have that shirt

No idea.

jesus christ, i mean, i'm fat but holy shit, not as much as that

>citing University of South Florida

No, stop. You need calories to survive. Eat not less than 80% of what is your daily intake need.
And exercise
You can't exercse without energy. So eat the calories you need, don't erase fats from your diet but get full eating a lot of vegetables.

>your talking about
>your talking
>your

If you're going to call someone out on what YOU think is an attempt at being intelligent, the least you could do is write correctly.

As it happens, starvation does slow your metabolism and forces your body to eat up muscle.

Consequently you do tend to gain weight back under these circumstances. There's nothing pompous about the way user phrased it.

It just so happens you're a fucking stupid shit. Likely a hypersensitive snowflake with an elephant-sized "muh microaggressionz" cock deep inside your asshole, to a point you're offended at something directed at someone other than yourself.

Pro-tip: fuck off.

Even as I know these likely happened, a part of my brain is refusing to even attempt to fully understand them.

After reading this, I wanna fucking remove my eyes holy shit

My roommate is morbidly obese.

He says he just likes food. I think he ate two racks of ribs last night by himself. I love ribs, but I would vomit if I tried that.

Is she going to put ranch on her pizza?

That or just fucking drink it

Goosebumps and my stomach turned.

Yeah, it's one of the worst I got.

Ughhh

Her elbow is pregnant

>needs
okey let's start from the top
WTF IS THAT FUCKING HAIR
down a little bit
nice glasses
down
this can't fit even the smallest dick on Sup Forums
down
her boobs look like a fucking dinner plate
her hands are divided in to 4-3 parts
down
she has 2 stomchs
down here pussy prop have aids in i
here legs looks like a fucking elephant

God I hate America so damn much

Yep...

>this entire fucking thread

How is it possible for someone to reach such a baffling level of degeneracy?

you have to give up on life, for real.

brain defects and kids being taught its okay to be whatever you want to be then making those same decisions at an age they cant even decide what spread they want on their toast

Echo chambers like tumblr reinforcing the idea that this horror is perfectly okay.