Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGo0sK_V4xM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Thoughts?
I really want an orange jumpsuit

>that unmentioned genocide that happened in the rebel ranks between movies

Did Luke ever get to the bottom of that?

The left is filled with Italians and Spaniards (Filthy Hispanics)

NOT WHITE

All the rebels in Rogue One will be killed

Right team looks badass.

>it's a Sup Forums cherry-picking episode

Mediocre, too bee honest.

>this triggers the alt-rightster

I heard Donnie Yen was in the new Star WARS spinoff. What character does he play? Ip Man is cool.

>movie so bad they had to reshoot most scenes
>panned during early screenings/ market research
>so bad they need to delay/ rerelease it

>Left=Educated pilots, who likely had to go through some kind of flight academy.
>Right=Crew of misfits and criminals, who are sent on a suicide mission of sorts.

literally like four days apart in the time line.

The Alliance isn't one small group of people. It has more than one faction.

That's like taking a picture of a few soldiers and saying "this is the entire US military"

Rebel Alliance didn't defeat the Empire until it was mostly white, makes sense to me

Greatest rebellion general

I love how Star Wars is trying to break the racial profiling modes by casting Donnie Yen as a wise blind Force samurai because that's totally not what Asians are stereotyped as

well the left team blew up the fucking death star

>Donnie Yen
type cast the Asian.

>white guy is evil again

rogue one looks like such a piece of shit

literally plays zatoichi

Let's see we've got
>evil white man
>spunky go team! girl
>Asian samurai
>black noble savage

Idk if they have an Arab rebel as a suicide bomber they'll hit just about all of the good stereotypes

Considering that the original Star Wars in the 70's was basically WW2 in space and got blackwashed so much by SJW jewlywood, will the same happen to Dunkirk? One can't help but wonder

you can't make this shit up good job Mouse.

A bomb expert Arab rebel actually sounds like a interesting character 2bh. Come to think of it, has there ever been a arab in Star Wars?

What is funny is that they are trying to retcon it as if they had diversity in ep 4(read shit like the lost stars)

In the 1970s, very few non-whites were ever cast, except as characters that were specifically written to be non-white. It's perfectly reasonable that today, now that it's much more acceptable to cast anyone as anything, that we'd get a better representation of human diversity. Did Disney specifically try to create a diverse cast? Probably, but it doesn't really bother me. You people are so thin-skinned. Try not to get triggered too hard, Sup Forums.

>LOOK AT THE LEFT CENTER OF THE LEFT IMAGE
is that CIA?

are you saying that they threw all the minorities into one group and sent them on a mission that would likely kill them?

Didn't we already seen a flop of a movie about that?

>has his own ship
>is automatically a general

Seriously, what did he do for the title? I mean I love Lando, he's easily one of the best characters in the OT, but general? At least Han I kinda get it because he's been with the rebellion for a while now.

m-meme magic?!

Lord Vader, I'm Rebel Alliance.

Dude ran a muhfuckin cloud city. Has all sorts of experience in planning / organization on mass scales - he even mentions all the work he does in Empire when Han said he sounded like a respectable businessman. Those are the type of people who lead large units like that - not soldier / commando types like Han.

The problem is he didn't plan the attack on DS2, that was Ackbar. He wasn't for coordinating supplies like a businessman can, Mon Mothma did that. He didn't get the Alliance to converge in that spot, that was Crix Madine. He flew a ship and blew up the reactor himself.

You stole my (u)s you fuck!

Darth Bane?

You now there's like a ton of white X-Wing pilots and various other members of the Rebellion in both trailers though, right?

HOL UP

You're cherry picking,

what about the black x-wing pilot or the asian a-wing pilot?

>the only white people are british

My thoughts are that this forced diversity is pretty humorous. I've been following the new-canon over the past couple years and there are so many homosexuals, folks of different races, and women. They even sprinkle them into events that happened during the OT, even though we rarely see these folks in any of the three films (I guess some of the guys could be homosexuals). Oh, I forgot, aliens as well.

It really feels like a bunch of retconning in order to make shit more modern. "You remember how the Rebellion was like 90% white guys in their 20s/30s? Well not anymore!" even though it doesn't make any sense.

Star Wars has been metaphorical in the past like most fantasy films are. But now it's straight-up feeling like real life, which isn't entirely good. One of the latest books pretty much said that the Empire hated gays. Really seems like a bit much. Alien-hating? Sure. Gays? Well great, so gays in this fantasy realm are like gays in real life. Are we gonna find out that Lando was a former slave next?

Terrible hair on the left.

WE WUZ REBELS 'N SHEEIT

Admiral Akbar

>making a movie based on ONE line
that's the real crime here

Modern day is more racist

>left is all pilots
>right is spec ops/spies

Your point?

>Are we gonna find out that Lando was a former slave next?
he wasnt?

we'll never get another star wars that tries to emulate where eagles dare.

or another star wars with some decent ship-to-ship dogfighting

like some kind of... suicide squad??

>shadow of the empire isn't canon but episode 7 is
I don't give a fuck what disney says.

Not being liked by test audiences and focus groups is in no way a definitive gauge of quality. I just wish studios weren't so reactionary based on the comments of a bunch of fucking morons watching a movie.

Listening to cunts like that is why we have Will Smith doing a jihad at the end of I am Legend instead of the proper ending.

Its funny how Star Wars went from all white Rebel Alliance fighting all white Galactic Empire to muh multiculti diverse Resistance/Rebellion fighting all white Empire/First Order.

Totally not intentional...

> old alliance.
Serious paramilitary group with political support. Looks like there's some veterans there too. Main cast is actually standing behind the main force that will be heading out to the front lines.

> nu-alliance.
Ragtag group of misfits without legitimate support. Look like they could be just out of the academy. Main cast front and centre, devaluing the importance of the wider struggle.

See minorities are shit, took white males to take down the death star.

Left: American demographics then
Right: American demographics now

Reminder that most newborns in America are non-white.

Perfect

Is CIA cannon yet?

This isn't canon youtube.com/watch?v=sGo0sK_V4xM
But that movie will be

I don't give a fuck either.