How are foreigners treated in your country?

How are foreigners treated in your country?

If they are white, rich and from a first world country, very good.

Otherwise no one cares, no one gives a shit or they will be treated bad.

Are Poles humans?

Almost.

Poles are a cross between human and russian.

Only the manlet is really ugly, the rest just need to go to gym.

>they will be treated bad.
Lol. More like if you're from a first world country everybody is going to want to suck your dick no matter what.

Translation?

>I don't know how to read

Weren't two Italian tourists shot to death in Brazil a few months ago? I think you're lying.

Favela tourists are not rich either. Bunch of leftist backpackers

>The All-Polish Youth against deviation
It's an organization of nationalist zombies, aimed at edgy kids with IQ below room temperature (in Celsius)

They should send all of these kids to gym if they want more respect.

All first worlders that can afford to go to third world countries such as yours are rich by your standards tbqh

>Weren't two Italian tourists shot to death in Brazil a few months ago?
Do it again Favela Joao

>I don't know how to read

>If they are white, rich AND from a first world country, very good.
>AND

Why is is that reactionary movements rarely attract normal or good looking people lmao.

>Depends, are you of european decent ?

then good

>South american

neutral

>far east asian

neutral to bad

>india and MENA

bad

>Africa

racism galore

Nationalists gain respect by shrieking how white and not gay they are, as if they were actually white or as if being a cuck was good.
Gym is too much work when you can just claim achievements of a while race as your own.

>backpackers
>rich

They are the worst tourists, they don't buy nothing and piss in the streets

huh, good to know. Never encountered one, but they sound annoying. Good job brazil.

>far east asian
>neutral to bad
Why? Most chinks get treated fine worldwide even tho they're (no pun intended) shitters.

Bulgarians primarily hate Chinese due to their Mongolian origin.

As a half chilean living in sweden i can relate , i mean i've never had someone do something bad to me ... Since this is sweden :')
But i hate when arabs comes up to me speaking arabic fuck off

well, for the most part neutral

however, we've had during the commie times a lot of viatnameese and norks studying here

thus we are king of prejudiced towards them as dog eaters and scammers

the umbrella term is djingitaec

amalgamation of japaneese and chineese.

No, you NEED to be rich/middle class, if you are a typical hipster backpacker, wigger with dreads or a dirty bogan, you will probably be treated bad for some people, really.

shuu, no one must know our secret

what about your honorary WE WUZ comrades? :^)

Then why Arabs and Indians too? They're fine as far as tourists go.

People that can afford to travel to South America are usually upper middle/ rich. Plane tickets are expensive as fuck backpackers don't go to hotels because the can't afford, they don't go because the "experience" is better backpacking.

you are ok in my book

a shame for the religion tho.

indians are the forefathers of gypsies - thus guilty by association

arabs are muzzies and often arrogant muzzies on top of that, we have ancestral hatred of almost everyone south east of our borders

Probably no one will give a damn about you but women who want black cock or are brainwashed by how rich all foreigners are.

you really never faced anyone saying shit? most swedes I know are racist

So much this. Brazilians don't give a shit to local whites. Only if they are from first world and well dressed, they will automatically assume they are rich and want to talk with them.

I'm half swedish , chileans here are seen as better than arabs or somalians.. Which i higly agree on. I mean ofc many chileans are cunts but they have done a better job at fitting into the swedish society than those filthy muslims.

I haven't had swedes saying racist things about chileans , but a little about muslims yes.
But on the other side my swedish grandfather refuse to talk to me because i'm mixed race.

>But on the other side my swedish grandfather refuse to talk to me because i'm mixed race.
It's not like you had a choice

Too well

>But on the other side my swedish grandfather refuse to talk to me because i'm mixed race.

Same thing happens in Finland to people who are half Finnish, half Finland-Swedish.

Swedish culture is messed up.

Your grandpa is a massive cunt

Your grandpa sounds based. You should also fuck off back to Chile while you're at it.

Lemme take a guess. Swedish mother?

bullshit

maybe he won't look so Arab next time

he looks med

No it's not bullshit. It's happened to a lot of my friends.

He is mapuche

So are swedes being accepting as fuck a meme?

Yes my mother is swedish

If you ever tell a swedish person that you're half finnish-swedish they'll just laugh at you. I mean most swedish girls in the so called "hood" just love to call themselves finnish, norwegian or danish. So it's seen as a big joke.

He looks pretty chilean to me