be me

> be me
> match with cute grill on tinder
> talk, hold good conversation
> only downside is she takes ages to reply
> haven't had a reply in 6 days
> she's already cited she feels bad for slow replies and its due to getting busy with Uni

wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

watches.freedustin.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if there is one thing i hate on the internet, it's people who use simpsons pics as their avatars

Friends never reply to me why

Because they don't care what I have to say
But yet when they want to talk and ask show shit they won't shut the fuck up

if she is too busy to send a reply - something that takes a few seconds - then she is too busy for anything else. either that or she has poor time management skills. I had a job and full course load in university, and still found the time to do whatever I wanted.

Drop her

I don't get a lot of matches, if I drop her it'll be a while until I get another (Especially another that I genuinely find interesting)

Tell her this "I know you busy with school and probably don't get on here a lot so here a my number *insert number here*" cause a text is more important than a tinder message. And if she has iPhone and you do too turn on read receipts so you can see if she saw it

Fug that's pretty good, would that not come across as desperate?

/thread
You're a faggot for being beta and using tinder instead of talking to girls in person. Take what you get or man the fuck up.

shes playing the
blah blah blah victim cards
call her a bitch see if she puts out then leave

I mean I reply faster to text an I do tinder messages. Plus it's a lot more convenient have you seen the tinder app? Fucking sucks for messaging. But with the number she can even call you to have a quick chat in between her busy times. It's more freedom with the number being used. But if you don't wanna be desperate say the same thing but instead of putting your number be like "...let me have your number so we can talk on the phone when you get out of class"

let it go, if she replies thats a treat, look past her work on other women or stuff.

Ouch you sure got me there person who is also using Sup Forums, likely to be male between 18 and 30

Caring enough about some tinder whore to make a thread about her after not talking to her for a week, get it together OP, you're embarrassing yourself

Kinda harsh ain't it lol

Yea makes sense, probably gonna do that tbh, I ain't got any better ideas lol thanks user

Moment when you want a watch

watches.freedustin.com

That's me!

i guarantee u u ask for some kind of responsibility from her, what th efuck do yu do or something
she will screech
and screech .. looking for someone to go,
oh poor vixen let's "save" her.
gaurantee.
stop and cuss her out. shell put out if shes a whore
maybe she will fess up if she isnt.

Spam within Sup Forums threads? am I high?

No problem man

>6 days
she doesn't give a fuck man. it's obvious you're too attached to her already that you want her attention so bad...

I get attached to girls very quickly. But seeing as it usually seems to take her 3 - 6 days to reply anyway I didn't think it was that much of a deal. I just wondered what I could do about it.

ok let me spell it out for you. 3-6 day replies mean she doesn't care. you are overly attached to her and she is replying the bare minimum to try and puhs you away cos she doesn't wanna be mean and say fuck off.

Yeah that's probably true
Fuck
Oh well, just another to add to the list of girls who has no interest in me whatsoever

i'm sorry man. feelsbad. just want to tell you the truth. maybe you come across as too clingy

Probably, my conversing skills are dire when it comes to girls

same. broke up with my gf and got back with her after like 2 weeks when i realised i had lost all social skills related to girls.

Lol, at least you had a gf you were able to get back with

i was lucky. i'm introverted and favourited her tweets until she followed me on instagram and messaged me. then i met her 3 days later. before that i would speak to girls for 2 months without meeting them and then they lost interest.