So my gf of 5 years just told me to leave her house and she doesn't wanna see me anymore after i had a few drinks with...

So my gf of 5 years just told me to leave her house and she doesn't wanna see me anymore after i had a few drinks with my brother..

What the fuck should i do? I know i should break up with her but at the same time i can't imagine myself without her.

Also some titties for your time fellow user

Bro's before ho's.

is she actively trying to isolate you from your friends?
Is she actually manipulating you into being someone you are not?

Then leave because a person like that is really difficult to live with even though crazy girls are always wet.

buy a large cage suitable for keeping a chimp
and put her in it

That's obviously some really good advice i already took... i think she probaly doesn't wanna be with me anymore since this was clearly a overreaction only to start a fight.. fuck i know what the "smart" thing to do is but my feels are hurting real bad for this girl..

If she's kicking you out for something like that, she either no longer has any respect for you, wants nothing to do with you, or feels the need to throw a shit test at you to see if you have the balls to walk away.

Whichever it might be, you need to stop all communication cold with her. If she still wants you in her life, she'll come crawling, and if she doesn't, then you can never see her again.

It might be hell for you but you have to stay away from her at all cost and wait to see if she reaches back out to you or not. And if she does, then decide if you truly want to go back to her.

Actually no she was really cool about me going out alone with my friends and stuff.. she started getting butthurt about it like a month ago, saying i don't pay her any attention and it just got worse really fast.. part of me thinks she wants to break it off but doesn't want to be the bitch that dumped me..

It's over, but at least you already know that. try and break up with her yourself. If you're gonna make her do it it will be a lot messier.

THIS
H
I
S

Thanks for the input user.. i've been lurking around long enough to know i should just go ghost mode.. but my feels are being dicks right about now.. getting drunk tho so that's good. Cheers fellow anons

Godspeed my good man. Alcohol is very appropriate for situations like this.

If it turns out you don't hear from her, try to soon find a fuckbuddy or two or more. It'll make the pain go away much quicker.

"afer I had a few drinks", are you sure that were just a few and that shes not just mad at you for drinking too much? some women hate drunk men ya know.

at least she grew some tits. distract everyone from the fugly face

Stop 'loving' other people. One moment you're the best thing in the world to them, the next you're worthless for no reason at all. NOTHING might as well have happened at all between you. What is even the point anymore? I'd leave if I were you and get satisfaction elsewhere.

This is what I want to know as well. How many are a "few"?

sends her nudes to her parents and never speak to them again

3 drinks after an entire day of work.. also i like to think i'm a pretty good drunk i never gave her a hard time because i've had a few drinks

well get to know the real reason then... talk to her, even if she said to leave her house and she doesn't want to see you anymore. Call her and get the real reason out of her. I can't imagine that shes mad over this, there has to be an other reason.

Sorry fellow user i'm a bit distracted at the moment and didn't specifiy that pic is unrelated.. as i said i'm not a dick and don't want to mess her life up in any way.. just want to know what the fuck i should do

Yeah i agree with you.. obviously this isn't the reason for a fallout like this. But if she is fed up with me she isn't exactly the type to say it out loud.. i guess that's why she is causing scenes for no reason

I agree.. at the same time that is easier said then done.. i feel like i'm throwing a huge chunk of my life away.. as i said we've been together for 5 years and i'm 24.. it's been my first relationship that lasted more than a few weeks and i really thought we had a shot at making a life together.

This is horrible advice. If you try to communicate with her on this level, it will demonstrate that she has power over you and that you are seeking her approval.

Let her be the one who contacts you. If she does, she will communicate in her own way what the underlying issues are.

Dump her ass

Good advice user.. i'm holding back on calling her and thanks to all of you for keeping me occupied else i might do some stupid shit that would ruin this forever.. i also think that she is shit testing me for some reason.. if not then well i guess i'm better of without her anyways..

Anyways cheers to all you anons who are contributing to this thread.. feel free to post some titties to make me feel better..

Cheers user

Just because you cant imagine life without her doesnt mean its a bad thing. Stop fearing the unknown and do what is best for you. Youll find someone in life that is more compatible

I am 32, divorced after 10 years for 6 months now. Recently realizing that stress is completely gone. I had a female like that, who was happiest when I was grovelling at her feet. Fuck them. Not worth it, it's a fucking trap

This. There is "love" and then there is the thing when you are just so used to having the person around that you dont want to leave them. But you should, as you could achieve the latter with pretty much anyone given enough time

Also, after you dump her, it will feel like shit at first but given some time you will start to realise it was actually a good thing. Talking from experience here

Exactly. Love =/= Comfortable

upboated to the max xP

Your exile isn't because of you. She's looking for an excuse to start up a new relationship with someone else she's already me, but declined to tell you about.

Thx for the tits. Ditch the bitch and never look back.

So, whats the real reason shes kicking you out, user?

A healthy relationship isnt a struggle for power. That sounds exhausting.

Have an adult conversation with her and if you two can't come to terms then it's GG I suppose. Idk man life's a tragedy

I walked away in a similar situation.
She called back within 2 years.
We arranged a meeting.
She cancelled.
Trap.

Don't fall for it. If she isn't sucking your dick within a day, never look back. Ignorance is bliss.