Is the foot fetish the most alpha of fetishes?

Is the foot fetish the most alpha of fetishes?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagebam.com/gallery/fz5wu214nd71waadpa1hng1hwtbyngx3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Making use of another part of the female body for our pleasure.

Yes because we footfags are the most hetero guys ever, simply because we hate men feet but adore women feet

Most common? Yeah
Most alpha? No
Am footfag

You guys are just jazzing for cheese

Fuck off, everybody knows the best part of a woman is her pits.

they are both lovely parts. ass and puss too

/thread
seems someones girlfriend got shitty hygiene

id kill myself if I had an armpit fetish, and/or liked anime

pale skin + shit tier polish + young looking feet

solid -1/10

Finally someone with standards

ass and puss is for pleb
only flat chest and feet are god tier

Yes of course it's the most alpha fetish.
What's more alpha than a fetish that causes you to constantly make eye contact with the floor and not with women?
>pic related

>only flat chest
nigga no

unless bitch has some real sexy ass feet

Honestly the best part of a girl to me is her eyes. Don't know why, just cute.

If it is or not, I don't know, but man I love to be a footfag

>worshiping feet
>alpha
Choose one

>worshiping feet
lol here's the typical fag who thinks that every footfag is a submissive cuck. you're just too wrong son.

footfags btfo

As the dirtiest motherfucker here, I demand an explanation of this blatant lie.

feet are the best because they're still sexual, but you can't get them pregnant and don't have to get your dick smelling like poop if you fuck them.

oooooohhh yes

Why are worried about your dick smelling like shit? Why are you rawdogging an anus? Why aren't taking precautions during vaginal sex? Why not tits, you can't get those pregnant either, right? What about the mouth? I have so many questions, user.

yes

most alpha, hell nah
thats gotta b rape

i hate explaining shit to a guy that likes japanese cartoon. grow the fuck up. I like footjobs and feet turn me on, that's it, licking feet is for cucks

>dick smelling like shit
a shower shouldn't be obligatory after sex
>rawdogging an anus
condoms are too tight
>not tits
you can't FUCK tits, a girl can attempt to hold them closed but they give up within a few seconds
>mouth
The only actual option that isn't FUCKING them...in certain circumstances

Nails... :/

Pedophilia is the most alpha fetish.

sick

moar

>making eye contact with the floor

How does that work? Why are non footfags so retarded?

sauce?

My toes are long and thin like fingers. Too ugly for feet fags?

Post and we'll decide

It's the fedora or vape of fetishes.

listen, cause I'm only gonna write this ONCE

no matter how fucking disgusting your feet are, in terms of shape, ALWAYS keep nice toenails, nice polish and stuff. and you'll be a 10/10 footslut

swear i know this girl omg

Love me some milf feet!

I'm just saying, if you like something, you can at least explain instead of being all coy about it. Is it always beta to like feet, hell no. I don't ogre feet either and sometimes a soft foot can be nice, but I can at least explain why I like it.
A shower is never obligatory. Also, it's a dick. I'm sure if she's letting you put it in there, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be snorting it afterwards.
Also, how big is your dick? I understand having a big dick is great and all, but if you're at the point where you have to get handmade condoms just for you, you should see a professional for that.
You can't fuck feet either with most girls. It's just an example using a 'perfect slut' that will do any type of nasty shit.
At least we agree on the mouth deal.

Also, in my honest opinion, if we're talking alpha fetish it would have to be Netorare/Cuckolding from the pov of the 'Bull'. what's more alpha than fucking another guys' girlfriend so hard that she gives up on life and just wants to be your slut?

you should tell her i said that she has nice feet

>Young looking feet
>-1/10
What

how many more you got

I would but I already am sad about my creepy finger toes and I don't need Sup Forums giving me a complex lol all apologies.

Thank you.

What would you consider good toe nail polish colors? Mine are lilac right now. I like orange, mint green, and baby blue for toes personally.

about 100

>Thank you.
>What would you consider good toe nail polish colors? Mine are lilac right now. I like orange, mint green, and baby blue for toes personally.
its not about the color, it's about getting it done right, just look at OPs pic, that's a cheap ass polish, 1/10 at best

dump all?

Can someone explain what's it about feet? I paint feet as art but not becuase I have a fetishist, but I understand what it is like to have one, scat -fetsih here.

When will you plebs learn.

sounds like you you already have a complex about them, might as well post them, you might even get some anons who like them

>nail color is pretty subjective, different people like different colors

imagebam.com/gallery/fz5wu214nd71waadpa1hng1hwtbyngx3

Of course it's subjective, I was aiming for personal opinions. I've only just recently begun to change my polish color weekly, I was merely curious across the board. I like color ideas.

long skinny toes are my all time fav; i'd prob love your feet

PICS OR GTFO

ffs b/tards, someone is actually replying to this bait, kys all

How is it bait...no offense but go outside, maybe. You need some air.

heres why foot fetish is the best fetish.
>Girls never know when youre looking at them
>girls dont try to hide them, they usually flaunt them in polishes and heels/flipflops
>easy access to lick and have fun with in "stupid dares" or when the girl is asleep
>girls always want foot massages, kills 2 birds with one stone

Foot cuck

-1 good boy point

>be me
>at a bus stop
>just looking down and tapping away at my phone
>really checking out the feet of the qt beside me

Is there a name for it when they show their sole like this? Especially in flip flops

cummed on many sleeping girls feet. best alpha feeling ever

Being a cuck for BBC is the ultimate fetish.

Do you clean it up after or just leave it user?

no you didn't

yeah it's called Inflict Boner (AoE)

Yes, dipping.

found a bunch on youtube just by typing 'shoe dipping'

No
Next question

leave it, dont want to risk waking by cleaning
tons of times with cousins, sister friends, and some classmates on retreats

Thanks a bunch

>tons of times with cousins, sister friends, and some classmates on retreats
teach me. i mean, how the fuck do they not notice as they wake up? HOW?

if youre sleeping and someone sprinkles some liquid on your hand or feet you probably wont wake up
first test if theyre a light sleeper by tickling, the rest is history

im no dumb mate, but as they wake up they should feel something on her feet, either cum or some kind of dry cum odor. i just don't buy your bs.

But when they wake up they'l be what the fuck is on my feet! No?

it usually dries and they dont notice it. one time my cousin thought i put glue on her feet because we prank each other a lot.

maybe sometimes they did know. just never told me

that's another thing. cause when i cum i really cum a lot, not just some liquid drops. so they would notice

It must be such a rush when your doing it, the thrill of getting caught and all.

MODS

homie i came gallons. is usually store up for such occasions. its high risk high reward. have a friend empty poland spring bottle on your hand or feet when youre asleep. i doubt youll wake up

huge thrill, high risk high reward. the fact that its wrong makes it feel so right