Kek claims his first victory in the US

Fuck you Sup Forums, you willed Bergers into becoming a reality. Now we're going to have a Great Burg War.

cnn.com/2016/05/08/us/man-allegedly-kills-brother-over-cheeseburger/

Charges will be dropped. Burger is property. If his brother stole his burger that is theft and was met with appropriate force

>an entire new form of litigation forms revolving around burger related crimes

AMERICA

Did he eat it afterwards?

>captcha beefcious burger

>arguing over a cheeseburger

The brother should have known not to mess with someone strong enough to do a double overhead Big Mac lift.

Americans, of all people, are too stupid to own firearms.

STAND YOUR GROUND
DON'T LET ANYONE TAKE BURGER NOT EVEN YOUR BROTHER.

Only In murica. God bless the USA!

what a surprise

>not defending your burgers with lethal force

Eurocucks everyone

whats that burning smell

>A Florida man
This just gets better and better

>Bergers
>Berg
>Everytime

in-n-out is shit
t. commiefornian

>le Americans are stupid meme

Is there anything more stupid than spouting this off every second to feel superior?

Facts aren't memes

USA!
USA!
USA!

seriously i can't imagine where that meme ever took hold, maybe in the 90s when people were loafing in front of the television?
with my education and access to resources, i refuse to believe that i wouldn't meet the average if not greatly exceed the average intelligence of some 2nd gen commie or other mongrel type

We don't have stand your ground in Minnesota unfortunately. Too much Nordic cuck genes desu.

Didn't a black kid shoot his brother to death over fried chicken not too long ago?

Praise kek

>murica

b..b..but memes become facts

he took his freedom - he took his life

>"""""""""meme"""""""""

We have the label because our country produces the most popular vapid entertainment consumed worldwide.

>I agree

You know what they say, life begins at 50

White Castle Doctrine