>Beauty and the Beast
>World War Z 2
>Cars 3
>The Wolverine 3
>Fifty Shades Darker
>Despicable Me 3
>Smurfs 3
>Alien Covenant

Hope you saved enough money to watch all the exciting movies coming out next year

>Alien Covenant
Only one I'll watch to be honest

But user, Thor 3 is already confirmed kino.

And I wonder which ones will flop

Thor 3, Spiderman Homecoming, World War Z 2, Cars 3 (maybe), The Wolverine 3, Smurfs 3 and probably Wonder Woman since DC's universe died this year
Pirates of the Caribbean 5 could go either way

Theater:
Ayy lmao covenant
Wolverine 3

Torrent:
Thor 3
GoTG
Spiderman
Wonder Woman

Ignore: The rest

I don't mind this because at least it isn't wall to wall romcoms and nothing else.

Perhaps we should declare cinema a public utility and demand the government storm the gates of Warners Sony Disney and Paramount

most of them will be shit

Its not any better.

Only Alien is worth anything.

Nice trips, just like my trips to amc on Tuesday where with my stubs card it's all day matinee pricing. See the trash movies at a price they deserve, $5.

you're alright

>its not any better
>he names one movie he's interested in

as opposed to when it was romcoms, none of them were of interest. It got so bad they started giving academy awards to romcoms.

Trash movies do not deserve to be seen at any price.

Cape shit is not better than romcoms you manchild.
They are both trash.

Will Spidey be one of the worse Marvel flicks, Sup Forums? It's a product if corporate jewing through and through it seems like.

Its trash I'll watch vs trash I won't watch

>Cars

>paying to see any of those movies besides Fast 8 and maybe Spider-Man provided early reviews indicate Feige didn't shit the bed

You seem like a fun person, so I'll put it in terms you'll better understand.

The endless stream of romcoms in the 90s and early 00s is directly responsible for the popularity of anime in the west. For without anything of interest in theaters, ever, to anyone that wasn't a middle aged woman, people looked elsewhere for entertainment.

It honestly sounds shit. But I've never paid to see a Spider-Man movie in the past and I'm not going to start now just be cause it's in the MCU

>he'll pay to see car movie 8

... are you retarded

So now we have an endless stream of shitty remakes, capeshit, and sequels.

I prefer the slow death with romcoms to force some kind of creativity over garbage that makes bank every single time.

Son, really, you don't know shit about the horrors of hollywood during the 90s. The entire decade is just about completely lost. A time when they weren't even bothering to tease future movies because they legitimately had no plan for anything but romcoms that wouldn't even be written till a few months before filming began

I lived the 90s. I prefer a drought over piss rain.

The romcom flood was more as a biblical flood of piss. You'd know this were you not just, ya know, lying.

Romcoms served their purpose.
I went to a few dates and they mostly served as background noise.

This current shit has no purpose and continues to make money.

I honestly cant wait for a crash.

so you're saying romcoms were okay because you got laid because of them.

but capeshit is shit because you aren't getting laid because of them.

Yes.

Capeshit has no purpose.