Post your dream movies

Post your dream movies

Kit Carson is literally the GOAT badass of the West.

>30+ injuns raid his camp
>Carson shoots his horse in the head and uses it's body as cover
>kills all the savages and saves his Cavalry troop from scalping
>they bring AMERICAN FREEDOM to the vast beauty of the West
>He settles down with a Mexican qt3.14 half his age.

It's my favorite true story but sadly the movie will never be made.

I just want a good crime and punishment movie

fund this except for tom hardy, ive never liked his performances except for maybe muh pelts

>muh pelts
You magnificent bastard, that's exactly why he needs to be cast.

He was alright in Warrior too.

Pregunta paisanos! This needs to happen.

posting it until some fucking hollywood exec happens upon it and it gets greenlit

kek fucking meme everything save fiennes

>AMERICAN FREEDOM
when will this meme end.
Locked forever into unpayable debt
All forms of expressive art is locked out by copyright
Parks filled to the brim with dangerous minorities or homeless drugged out whites
Government monitors everything we due, still doesn't prevent crime

What so wrong about being a godless savage at least the only thing holding us back then was nature. A true meritocracy

nah I'm convinced casey affleck would work perfectly as a put upon, morally compromised protagonist.

rami has definiltely got the weirdness in his performance needed to be bruno antony

jenna fischer easily falls into the minor roll of guy haines' wife

the only bit of stunt-casting is kate & rooney mara as the morton sisters since they're actually sisters, but we've seen both play similar characters already

the whole premise of strangers on a train is already teetering on absurdity and would translate really well to the reservedly comic, highly stylized direction of wes anderson, and we've already seen that he can get an incredible performance out if fiennes.

not seeing the meme at all here tbqh

Roman Polanski?
More like "Foam in her Panties"
amirite?

is this literally just "hey these people look kind of similar"

t. 400lb alcoholic living in a refrigerator box on the Rez

Sorry for being a pleb with this one. It's not my dream movie I just think an adaptation would be good.

Also chuck in John Goodman for Larry as well

>tfw no pelts

eh, I could see Stiller doing a good Sam Harris

but yeah there's no reason that movie would get made, unless the men still alive get kidnapped and executed by ISIS.

I would legitimately watch any movie that has m night, colin farrell, michelle monaghan, and rose byrne working together.

I kek'ed

Rami as Bruno would be fucking awful.

who would make a good bruno out of today's roster of stars? I genuinely don't have many people that come to mind that have that kind of uneasy, offputting energy

These are always horrible castings that:

1. Are completely star studded to the point where 5 minute roles would all be filled with A-Listers
2. Are based purely on who looks similar, and not based on the types of characters the actors can play

Adam Driver

then why don't you fucking contribute instead of being a whiny judgmental dick stain?

this one seems decent considering it would be five movies and not all the actors featured would be in all the movies.

>Are completely star studded to the point where 5 minute roles would all be filled with A-Listers
perfect for wes anderson

I like it based off his character in girls, but I think the fact that he's so much taller than casey affleck would negtively affect the kind of dynamic the two characters have

I've never watched any of his plays

>tfw no Bruce Campbell Mysterio

lol

"the well memed limited"

Nigger anything made about Don Quixote will be directed by Gilliam

change the cast

Lee is more like a Will Smith type.

Yeah so Ejiofor for the kinder "will smith" like Lee
Or Williams for the rougher exterior, questionable ethics lee

>tfw that would cut out his fantasy of impregnating Lolita then impregnating their loli daughteru

who is that handsome chilean sea bass on the left?

replace it with fantasies of feminization and coaxing male Lolita into wearing a fake preg belly while playing housewife

I really wanna see this get made, but with me as Humbert and the director, get rid of Cate, and make it in my bedroom with none of the non-sexual plot.