This cannot possibly be a promo for GE. Now I don't have evidence to back this claim the fudge up...

This cannot possibly be a promo for GE. Now I don't have evidence to back this claim the fudge up, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY COUNTER-EVIDENCE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvktv0orPZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You fucking idiots talking about it is the marketing. All it took is someone to say it and you knuckle dragging window lickers are doing the rest. Fuck you.

HE ALREADY STREAMED THE GAME, IT'S A COINCIDENCE

this is the bigest disappointmemt in my life ffs

It's not like I care about how many people but the game you autist, I'm telling people the live stream has nothing to do with the game. I couldn't care less if Get Even sold more than Horizon Zero Dawn or Uncharted 4. Retard.

You fucking idiot.

Im telling you that it is because here we all are talking about it. All it took was someone to insert it into the thread a fucking morons like you are making it work. You absolute fucking dribbler.

Stream will come back at 8:30 Moscow time

> Your lack of evidence is clearly evidence for my statement.

What about this "El Monstro" chap???

YOU'RE THE FUCKING IDIOT HERE, I made the thread saying that the livestream WASN'T a promo for the game, which appears to be more true than false, and you automatically jump on your dad's cock, saying we're promoting it just by talking about it, which once again, I don't care about, I'm saying the livestream, without our conversations, is not promoting. You dumb fucking cocksucking faggot, we're promoting the fuck out of it now though, and we'll keep doing so until something interesting happens.

>until something interesting happens
you need to get a life user

WHERE THE STREAM AT>?

Lost the game so many times in this fucking thread.

Joke's on you brother, I have 10 platinum trophies on my PSN account.

>on Sup Forums
>get a life
Hahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=qvktv0orPZM
1:26 Stripped shirt, Ripped pants
Checkmate

God damn it

one problem tho, the Russian girl wasnt wearing a striped top

Why are the devs not confirming anything to put people at ease?

Well it would be a stupid promo as all it showed was how incompetent they were at keeping a stream up, if they are too stupid to keep a stream up how the fuck are they going to make a game?

Excellent point, see everyone, I AM right! The stream and the game are not related to each other, case closed, good bye.

It's still possible the devs are retards

The mastermind is right here.

i think its time to stop posting now bro

IT WASNT MARKETING.

THEY ALREADY POSTONED THE RELEASE BECAUSE OF THE TERRORIST ATTACK

DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD DO THIS AFTER THAT?

This guy orchestrated it all.

They're obviously back tracking because of negative feedback. Look at the thumbs down. Get over it, you were had.

Who the fuck cares?!

At least we have a new fucking meme today!!

Hail El Monstro!!!

WHO CARES?? Some of you fags get something on your minds and you just can't let it go. LET IT GO!

How dare you argue with quads, show some fucking respect user.

ok. So now it's obvious that 51 isn't behind the live stream, and that El Monstro is. I have some new questions, how do you guys think this cripple managed to get this girl like that? And do you guys think he'll be able to put up a good fight if we find him to take revenge for our poor Russian princess?

Would you fuck with this guy?

I can't believe we've made this great man into a meme :')

i made a thread on /x/ about it plus theres a discord we pretty much took over if you Sup Forumsros wanna join

I'd shake his hand, then I'd ask him where he took the girl and if he refused to tell me, I'd just tell his parents.

What is going on? What are you guys talking about?

look at