If you're pissed as I am about the marketing stunt of Get Even...

If you're pissed as I am about the marketing stunt of Get Even, should we plan to trigger the news and SJW's to ban their stupid game???

Other urls found in this thread:

ren.tv/novosti/2017-05-29/polzovateli-seti-nablyudayut-za-translyaciey-so-svyazannoy-devushkoy-s-taymerom
pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPXgEvGB
youtube.com/watch?v=OoYYvhZQgsY
youtube.com/watch?v=R7LWBB_yJB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Andromeda_Strain_(miniseries)#Marketing
pscp.tv/w/1OyKABooXOOGb
pscp.tv/w/1OyKABoBzMWGb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

I agree, but what can we do?

YOU ARE THE MARKETING FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

We have the power of autism we can do anything

If only we could weaponize this autism

lol send it to HuffPoo, they're obsessive compulsive as shit about the way young white women are treated because they're all young white women

Yeah great idea, give it more visibility as revenge. Great idea youre a genius.

HE ALREADY STREAMED THE GAME, IT'S A COINCIDENCE

I wasn't going to buy the game anyway, so I'm not really motivated to boycott it.
I do kind want my bandwidth back though.

Has boycotting anything ever done anything but make it more popular?

Wonder how much did she get paid to sit in that chair for 10+ hours just for a dumb ad

What are you even pissed about? Because they didnt kill her? Stop being such a poor sport. You got bamboozled, deal with it.

That's why it's weird. When didn't even saw the name or whatever, we're doing just supposition, and they had this girl sit there for 8 fck hours

I ignored it when I saw it.
I didn't know the game existed.
And I'm not going to buy it.
My life has not changed at all.

yes i'm boycotting this piece of shit

When the countdown was over the game stream began, plus the radiofags confirmed that it was an ad, I've only been paying attention to this for about an hour but the stream kept cutting off, only thing I don't get what the fuck pic related it, it doesn't seem to be a character in the game

Which means "I'm gonna help keep this gain visibility by talking about it"

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.

wow people were saying it was a marketing campaign as soon as it started with all of the proof you could have got, yet you're still pissed. fucking hell

spam message buzzfeed a russian article covering the story.

Youre a fuckig idiot.

The stream didnt go to the game. It just ended and someone me tioned the game in the thread, and then you fucks went with it.

The other guy is totally unrelated. Again, someone just posted hin.

You fucking idiots are unbelievable.

That's the final boss. I believe he is named El Monstro

somebody sent a link to this to the russian stream, radiofags tried to find connection between this and the girl

>girl tied in chair
>Sup Forums wants to watch girl die
>turns out to be viral advertising
>Sup Forums is mad that they didn't get to watch a girl die

I don't really care and you shouldn't either. Get your ocd in check.

>user is surprised at typical Sup Forumshavior

Cool got it, while I was listening to them they were like, yeah there seems to be this deformed man in the room, as if he had gotten her or something was happening, well back I go to not giving a shit about any of this

I don't think it was a marketing ploy but the only way to find out is to attack the fucking game company.

The irony of people on Sup Forums complaining about someone wasting their valuable time.

ren.tv/novosti/2017-05-29/polzovateli-seti-nablyudayut-za-translyaciey-so-svyazannoy-devushkoy-s-taymerom

these fucks covered it

ITT: People try to justify taking down GameCube studios they don't like

Really the only thing you can do with marketing is make SJW go rabid on it. Lots of companies have caved to it so, actually, yeah I think my idea is the best so far.

It would also simultaneously prank the SJWs because later we could reveal it's yet another iphone we made them microwave.

I take solace in the fact that the accounts this was streamed on got repeatedly deleted making it inconvenient for the people administrating the ad

but I guess thats just me being optimistic

or maybe Im not buttmad because I didnt waste 4 hours of my life

Someone DDOS the devs HQ servers. What a pieces of shit.

>surprised
Not at all.
Mildly amused. Well...almost mildly amused.
Nearly almost mildly amused...i guess.

This is now an el monstro thread

go to facebook and message buzzfeed huffpo and washingtonpost this story

You just did, checked

arse face from preacher?

what is the link to el mostro?

You're absolutely retarded. The guy streaming already did streams of this game before. Pick any game stream which began at 23h55 Moscow hour and that's it, it's an ad. Could you even imagine a studio doing marketing like this ? Tie a girl to a chair for 10 hours and do HUNDRED OF CREEPY STREAMS

I'm out of the loop and I've seen three threads about this. Can someone film me in on what is happening with this? I had to google this and see that it's a game.

working on it

nah

ty

FUCK CHAIR GIRL

PRAISE EL MONSTRO!

Forced meme, just go to bed

Basically a stream started like 12 hours ago with some girl tied up and a timer counting down, initially it was streamed on youtube but they kept going down every 5 minutes or so, they then moved to periscope and managed to stay up for 15 minutes at a time, the last thing we saw was when the timer was at 8 minutes someone smashed a glass on the floor then it cut away and the stream ended without returning.

There was also a Russian radio station in the background which was actually live, the people at the radio station caught wind of the stream and at some point they were trying to communicate with her knowing she could hear.

It seems like it was all just an ad for some game called "get even" but nobody is really sure as the stream ended before the counter hit 0.

Its probably not even a viral for that game you dumbasses. Dont ruin a companies hard work over some rumor, get proof first

Same here, wonderin what the fuck is goin' on

This. I closed the tab and now i cant find it

Mate. El Monstro is life.

that stream of the game was from a noname channel not connected to the developers, he had streamed it before. it's just a coincidence *sorry for my bad english if I misspelled this*, which the radiofags and Sup Forums autists connected to the girl stream.

pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPXgEvGB

fuck off new fag white knight bitch

lol guys i'm fine

youtube.com/watch?v=OoYYvhZQgsY lmao check 1.17

twitch dot tv/adolf_peka2tv watch the recording and try to find it there

Good~

pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPXgEvGB
pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPXgEvGB
pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPXgEvGB

May be a coincidence

find out who she really is and kill her

Positions of the Russian rappers on this issue.
Vitya SD - sits iitt and actively supports the persecution of scum.
Pavel Technician - wished to personally deal with the maniac physically.
Galat - offered to OBSESS MURDER, and not sit on the ass.
Khovansky - it offers painfully and demeaningly to SHOW YOUR OWN Eldo.
Sasha Skul - suggested punishing the SOUND HOLE.
GLORY OF THE CPSU KILLED SILENCE.
Shocke - he killed two indistinct tweets.
OXIMIRON - URGENCY, COMPLETED NEDONOSOK - BOOKVOID

time for Sup Forums to get even

no need to find out if you have her instagram acc

If it is a GET EVEN marketing ad then they might give out the name of the girl tied up

Does anybody have the devs' twitter? We need to ask them. I want it confirmed by them, not one radiostation.

>Could you even imagine a studio doing marketing like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=R7LWBB_yJB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Andromeda_Strain_(miniseries)#Marketing

thefarm51

so wtf is that "El Monstro" ?

literally just type in get even into google and click images

old fags had autism new fags are just lazy as shit like fucking mexicans

i was on twitter and asked via facebook
but no response

Did someone say EL MONSTRO???

When the girl stream ended, another was online with a fucking monster

pscp.tv/w/1OyKABooXOOGb

not going to astroturf your fucking shit, go kys faggot

That can not be just a coincidence

>some crazy shit happened there
>bots are trying to proof that was part of some game marketing
>making up forced connections
>bad maniputation is bad

try harder bastards

don"t work

lol devs fucked up

that was the link but it ended

What the fuck is going on and why should anyone care?

If be down for that actually. I wasted 30 minutes of my life, I could have been jerking off to electric Jews or something.

Anyone with an El Monstro link on periscope ????

screen?

pscp.tv/w/1OyKABoBzMWGb

>electric Jews
please explain this

pscp.tv/w/1OyKABoBzMWGb

tv

Doesn't fit.
Outfit is wrong, hair color is wrong, method of restraint is wrong, position of timer (we don't even know it was a bomb) is wrong. The only common factor is "girl tied in a chair"

devs responded

fuck off lazy ass new fag knight bitch i'll rape your fucking dick hole with a pineapple and curb stomp it until it looks like Bruce Jenner's mash potato cunt

The story of the game is :
>Guy searching for the girl killed her.
Spread this spoiler....

I'll wait for a twitter post.