I wish to see a united european army I wish to go to war with the U.S...

I wish to see a united european army I wish to go to war with the U.S. the only way to defeat them is the EU and a united army of all europeans then we can end their reign once and for all.

HEIL VICTORY!

Why?

They aren't fit to lead the world we need a united Europe a nationalistic EU leading the world.

we need to get rid of the eternal anglo first, it's the american trojan horse in europe

I believe in a United Asia where China reigns over Australia.

they've been replaced by Poland for the trojan horse position

an EU army would be totally unmanageable and inefficient
at best, they'd could be used to provide rice bags to starving Somalians and that's it

EU Army? That sounds like it would be even more corrupt and less effective than the UN Peacekeeping forces.

Your'e all just pawns in my 9D chess game, nothing personnel, tho...

>at best, they'd could be used to provide rice bags to starving Somalians and that's it
This, it'd basically be the equivalent of.UN peace keepers.

Getting scared?

>Tfw no Pan European Fascist Republic

Without Britain we could probably kick the shit out of them. The EU has France as the only competent fighting force. Also, what language would an EU force use?

Unironically English

me too

>war with the U.S.
>nationalistic EU

is this some kind of bait?

Yeh, no. You not seen the latest to come out of Germany?
Merkel promised to continue German disarmament if her party's elected again and the normie krauts unironically love it.

U.S. army can defeat entire world

Actaully its the party running against Merkel but either way its gunna win votes.

A very interesting thread you have here OP.
Btw did we add Australia to the EU?
I don't remember.
Can someone check for me?

They're always like this. Edgy kids fantasizing. Many times you see here australian posters asking how great it was during soviet times and that they wish they could be part of it. Not sure if they are some dumb diaspora or native retards but their lack of perspective and grasp of reality is striking. Maybe it's the isolation.

reminder to sage all Australian threads

They're melbournites.

Are they? Seriously interested. I'd love some explanation.

they're cunts, and in a bad way.

they often remind me of brazilian posts

We need to get rid of those ridiculous stars first.