I went out with this girl for 5 months starting from July 2015. I acted like the hugest...

I went out with this girl for 5 months starting from July 2015. I acted like the hugest, cringiest beta you can possibly imagine. Made her my whole world. I never got the pussy. She broke up with me and it devastated me, sent me spiralling into depression. She's a succubus who stole my childhood innocence. I last had contact with her in May 2016. This happened today:

>sister wakes me up around 2 PM (early for me because I had gone to sleep around 9 AM like usual)
>she says she has a message from my ex-gf
>she shows me
>'Hi is user still doing his exams?'
>(sister replies) 'he does them in a few weeks'
>'could he contact me please'
>'may I ask what this is regarding?'
>'i can only speak about it with him'
>sister asks me what to reply back
>i try to think of what the reply should be
>then i change my mind
>sister was about to type something when i say 'just don't reply'
>she looks surprised and says 'really?'
>i say yes
>i go back to sleep

Old me would have jumped on the chance to talk to her again. New me, educated in the ways of women by the internet, knows that she just wanted to make me her beta bitch again.

Fuck whores, Sup Forumsrothers.

She was informing you that you were the father of her child, she wants to take you on to Maury for DNA results.

>She was informing you that you were the father of her child
>I never got the pussy.

here, I was kidding...

Just disregard her. Women are moneypits. Work on yourself. Buy yourself nice things, make yourself happy be vain as fuck.

Hmm, you should've taken the time to reply with something funny to piss her off. Do that then post results.

What should I reply?

Give her an ed. Someone else posted this on a different thread, but here.

That is solid advice user.

Hey OP, well done on cutting all contact. Always do that when things will end up badly, just cut contact and move on. Now, since you are already thinking like a man, you could get a laugh out of it and act stupid like before. A funny example would be to send her poems and shit like this:
So, we'll go no more a roving
So late into the night,
Though the heart be still as loving,
And the moon be still as bright.

For the sword outwears its sheath,
And the soul wears out the breast,
And the heart must pause to breathe,
And love itself have rest.

Though the night was made for loving,
And the day returns too soon,
Yet we'll go no more a roving
By the light of the moon.

Give her wrong answers to her school work.

"You'll lose money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money"
-Joel Olsteen

>give her the ed

I was in a situation like that once, she wanted to have a drink and catch up. I decided i was going to make a move and if it didn't work then fuck the whole situation and i would just drop her completely. My move worked because i didn't give one fuck. i Made out with her that day and she slept over, wouldn't have sex with me because she didn't want to seem like a whore... anyway we fucked the second time we chilled and still fuck to this day.

This post hits me in the feelsbad I can 100% relate man

Send her the evergreen of texting.

>Dickpick

Bumping

>went out with awful girl for five months
>ultimately now believe all women are fucked because Sup Forums says so

Still a beta bitch, nothing has changed about you. My relationship is about half a year old now and the bond only gets stronger. I'm constantly having sex and getting spoiled by my partner. We're both happy, and we both feel like we match for one another.

Stop acting like good women don't exist faggot, same applies to men.

I now want that to be a meme.
>give somebody the ed
That would be amazing.

>Stop acting like good women don't exist
>My relationship is about half a year old now
Just you wait. You'll see, and then you'll know the truth like OP.

tfw greentexting about getting cucked behind the back.

>Screencap this

One step at a time I think, this is the first time I've held my betaness in check. If I try to push it I'll probably lose

Dubs confirm dis pls

bump

I deleted my crush from all social media last month, stopped going to the only place I might meet her, deleted her phone numbers. Never was my girlfriend but we were really close at some point in our lifes a couple of years back. Made countless moves but she ignored me. At first I felt really bad for deleting everything but time might heal, and It's better to eat nothing and still starve than eat crumb bread she throws at you and still starve one day.

>cucked behind the back
>"just wait"

I have no reason to cheat on my boyfriend. The sex is only great because of the connection I share with him, and the attachment I have onto him would probably be difficult to shake off anyways? I dunno, we're just two newly adults trying to figure ourselves out in our lives. I certainly wouldn't want to fuck with a relationship that doesn't make me feel so depressed and stressed out.

So, not sure about you guys, but have fun continuing to hold on to such delusions that people are only out to hurt other people.

Absolutely right. And indeed, in this case starving yourself makes you more resistance to hunger in the long run.

Congratulations, now gtfo you 12 year old

They're not delusion. Romance is a meme, a con. Half of all marriages end in divorce. And those that don't are by no means happy. You know any happily married couples? Because I don't. Well, you might because you're female and from your perspective marriage is great, but for men it's a shit deal. You will betray your boyfriend in the long run. They all do.

the more you think about it the more miserable you feel. Fuck this shit! If someone wants you, it finds you no matter how. If it doesn't want you, why the fuck keep thinking about her anymore? She's probably getting fucked on a daily basis right now.

What are you talking about? I'm not miserable at all. I'm not thinking about her at all. And now that she's tried to contact me, I don't give her the time of day. I'm liberated.

All of my married friends (and me) are having a blast, dude. Maybe your inability to deal is just shared by your circle?

Just speaking generally. Good for you, you grew some balls and I respect it.

Exactly. She was probably trying to get this guy to father somebody else's child after she was used like the whore she is, and knowing how beta OP used to be, she probably just turned to him thinking that he would do it.

Bitches are cruel and scandalous, user. Don't be surprised.

I did the same thing and still got the pussy at least 30 times. Get on my autism spectrum.

Did you finally text her something funny?

...As for betrayal in my relationship, I have no reason to. He fucks my brains out, I get attention from him all the time, and I can confide in him. On his end? He can fuck a girl he considers to be pretty, he's always getting attention from me, and he can confide in me. In fact, we both share similar experiences. I have no reason to betray if I'm happy, same goes for him. In the beginning of the relationship he was receiving money through college benefits so he was able to have funds for snacks and weed. He stopped getting money in May and I ultimately started to put money in a bit more often for the same shit. I had to tell the fucker not to feel bad for being broke because in the end I don't expect him to always pay or to always have money.

You can keep arguing and keep believing the whole "all women are whores" delusion. In the meantime, I'm gonna continue my whole cock loving slut thing in my relationship with my partner, cause he's 10/10.