God is Black

"There are several accounts of a mysterious African man visiting people in dreams. Perhaps you have seen him too and chose to erase him from your memory. What we can't deny is that this is some form of spiritual awakening. That man is God himself, trying to cleanse us from whiteness.

TL;DR: God is Black"

-Cambridge University

Of course I would choose to forget a nightmare.

Don't worry, Black God is merciful.

WE

We Wuz Godz n' Shieet

Culture have nothing going for it? That's okay. Just make shit up and take credit for something that doesn't exist.

Once you discover the underlying blackness in everything you'll never go back.

No, I have never seen this. Only white men and non-white women appear in my dreams.

Makes sense. Only a fucking nigger would eternally torment someone for petty bullshit.

Are you claiming that Allah is a mere man? What is this blasphemy? Shame on you.

>tfw I had a dream where I was fighting with a black dude, he had me on choke point, I beat him up fucked him.

I literally fucked the black dude.

I feel bad.

SO U SAYIN WE WUZ DEITIES N SHIET????

WUZ

Are we sure this guy is God and not some incubus? They visit plp in their dreams and generally have a darker complexion.

GADZ

But user I dream in anime so you are totally wrong.

N SHEEIT

If god is a nigger, then the devl must be white.

Hail fucking satan.

WUZZ
*smokes crack*

LOL I was way too l8 m90s

It's true tho

God made mankind in his likeness

He made Adam out of mud or dirt or whatever

What color is mud? White? No it's brown.

And thats proof God isn't white. Also proof white people are evil because they are no longer brown like God, they are pale like Devils.

Makes you think huh?

Actually, everytime I saw a black person in my dreams they were always a Devil

Angels can take up any shape to speak to humans.
>Hey Michael you should try to speak to them in the shape of a nog, they are realy into that shit for some reason these days.

TRANSCENDANT

Plato already went through this that God could not be any less than perfect. That gods would not shape shift because that would be changing into an inferior form which no already perfect form would do. So why would a perfect God be black?

Why are blacks so pathetically insecure and two faced, Sup Forums? Why?

>everything whitey did was evil
>they ensalved us
>nevermind it was the tribes leaders selling prisioners to jews
>they are racist
>never mind that black on white crime rate is disproportionately high compared to white on black, even though we only make 12% of the pop
>white people appropriate our culture
>Mozart? black, Beethoven? black, Kings? black, Greeks? black, Shakespeare? Black
>what the fuck whitey??? you didn't made Egyptians white in your movie? racist FUCKS.
>Heimdall in Thor? Black, People playing queen Elizabeth and Sir Lancelot? Black

I hate niggers, I really really do.

>implying blackness isn't perfect

The problem is that blacks never read Plato or had an equivalent as renowned and well read as Plato, and they think that lying to their children is a good thing that will prove to be a benefit. They never had any Socratic seminars to discuss at length philosophy, thus they still act like children in certain cases.

It's because of jew and white enablers on the left, really. Nogs are too fucking stupid to come up with this shit themselves. Trust me. It's just like when people say the fuckers invented rock music.
NOPE. They took white country music and added more drums. Then white people took that fusion and made it good by actually being creative and understanding harmonics.

DAYTEEES
*collects welfare*

Is this an actual quote or are you just being Turkish?

The latter.

K
E
K

LOL

Fucking noice DEBNTZ man.

>implying an all powerful deity has complexion
>implying a being of this power would even give a fuck of what we think about it

Thinking is a HUGE stretch for OP just let em down easy.