When will the "British girls are ugly" meme die?

When will the "British girls are ugly" meme die?

When you show us one that isn't ugly.

When they stop being so ugly, obviously.

everyone on this island is ugly

Once the new settlers of the island start influencing the godawful genepool.

shes irish
perfidious brits

Appreciate this perfect arse.

it's not a meme

what's the difference

no she isn't
she's from bolton/manchester

where do i get a Cara gf

convinced this "brits are ugly" is a french ploy. [[[they]]] don't say that Africans are ugly, or Vietnamese

Literally why would you try to make people believe that hideous beast is from your country?

never

t.

When they lose some weight and start taking care of themselves. That said, it still doesn't cure those common cases of terminal ugliness.

the eternal taig is trying to steal our memes again

shes hardly ugly
fucking swedes are so gay

brits have a really hard fucking time doing their eyebrows. they never look good or natural. russia has gotten the eyebrow thing down tho for sure

The difference being USP was born with face deformation and tourettes whilst the guy i posted is just your typical brit.

>Implying
No French particularly think that the Brits are ugly.
We actually have very few stereotypes about them. Mostly that they have hooligans and have a peculiar humour.

Franco-British rivalry is an English thing

She is scouse

I am a nice

>born with face deformation
so what you're saying is that he is like that as a result of finn genetics

whereas the guy you posted is clearly a drug addict which is an environmental factor

hmmmmmm...

Is this caused by a rather small gene pool and the resulting inbreeding?

Why is your accent so ugly?

They really are ugly on average, some are beautiful but they're exceptions

>so what you're saying is that he is like that as a result of finn genetics

Yes as far as it goes factually it's a DEFORMATION as in something that usually doesn't happen in populus whereas that brit just looks plain uggoes from his ears to the shape of the head and everything that has been hastily put on his face. And you're saying that's just normal but he's an drug addict?

that's a dude bro, what the fuck

but why on the brits movies, women are fucking sizzling tho? imported?

No she isn't you gook

idiota

I'm not korean

the british guy looks weird because he's skelly, deep set eyes, pale drained and tick covered skin and destroyed teeth, all caused by drug addiction (likely meth)

the only thing particulary weird about him is his headshape and ears, sticky out ears are birth defects

>average brit
well done on posting shane macgowan, an irishman, fucking idiot

>well done on posting shane macgowan, an irishman, fucking idiot

And The difference is?

He is Irish

Literally everyone on this island outside certain select millionaire suburbs of north London is an ugly pasty inbred mong

>And The difference is?
he's not british, he's from a different country, not the one you were reffering to

i thought you guys had a good education system

Every lower middle class girl looks like that
It's like some collective mental illness

including you my dude

Wrong every lower middle class girl looks like this barratt home and all

fuck off toff

Again what's the difference?

>De Gaulle refused to allow any British participation in the victory parade in Paris. However, among the vehicles that took part was an ambulance from the Hadfield-Spears Ambulance Unit, staffed by French doctors and British nurses.
>When de Gaulle saw the Union Flags and Tricolours side by side on the ambulance he ordered that the unit be closed down immediately and its British staff sent home.

And even she's Jewish rather than an islandmonkey.

Yeah that's DeGaulle, a man whose antiBritish sentiment was never understood by the general population.
Do you honestly believe there is any equivalent to the Anglo French Bashing towards the UK ?

You'd be dead wrong, we're too busy hating ourself to care about you.

It is because we put regular looking people on our tv programmes rather than just good looking people, if you were to judge the USA by their tv 99% of people would be good looking and the odd ugly person only exists for comic relief.

i'm actually surprised how dumb this finn is

you're playing right into pekkas hand

No one here hates France either, except autistic freaks such as this guy

>Franco-British rivalry is an English thing

Your country literally funded the American independence just to fuck the Brits.

And once again the bong buttblasts himself to space.