Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I feel bad, I am 22 years old and married to my husband who I love, only to be overwhelmed by the feelings of wanting other people.

I know I'm probably going to get called a slut, but I need to ask.. is this normal? You ever get these feelings? We have been married 3 years. I cheated on him once and I feel like a bitch for doing it.

Ok, I'm here because I've always had mental health problems, I was bullied and Craig is the only guy I've ever had sex with... Well other than that guy.

I just feel like i wanted stability in my life and he took care of me. But at the same time, I feel like I'm missing out. I sort of get horny and want new adventures but I feel selfish.

Craig is oblivious, but I do love him but I feel like this is something I want to do. I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want to split up because he is the only guy I wanna be with romantically and if he knew this he wouldn't want to be with me.

I'm so confused, do you suggest I split up with him or whatever?

Pic is me and him.

tits & timestamp or gfo

>Craig
>Mickael.jpg
quality of b8 0.002/10
you'll probably rope some newfags though gg OP

Honestly... you're not going to get any nice answers to your bait.

Just in case you're telling even a little truth... stop being such a vapid whore.

If you fuck other guys while you're married, you're a terrible person and he would be justified in kicking your teeth in.

Best thing you can do is cowboy up and get a divorce, since he will be better off without you and you can go get fucked for a few years before you start to get old.

Wish you all the worst.

Poor b8

Why would you wish me the worst? I am trying to do the right thing.

I don't think Craig will have a problem with you fucking other guys. But these bait threads will make you single faster than getting an STD from all those other guys you fuck behind his imaginary back.

Nice copy and pasta

We know it's bait. Everything is bait.

But if we don't reply to this shit we have nothing to do, and this board is already boring as fuck. So shut the fuck up and play along, or fuck off.

>666

A whore and a blasphemer. If only we could ship you to Saudi Arabia.

>I know I'm probably going to get called a slut, but I need to ask.. is this normal?

It's called hypergamy and you need to keep it in check.

>We have been married 3 years. I cheated on him once and I feel like a bitch for doing it.

You feel like a bitch for doing it because you are one. Cheating on your husband, of all people, is the bitchiest thing you could do.

>I just feel like i wanted stability in my life and he took care of me. But at the same time, I feel like I'm missing out. I sort of get horny and want new adventures but I feel selfish.

That's because you ARE being selfish. Keep your hypergamy in check, god damn. You're not missing out. Stop trying to think you can do better. Be happy with what you have. You're ruining a good thing "just because". Holy shit.

>I'm so confused, do you suggest I split up with him or whatever?

Yes. Divorce him and don't even think about taking a penny from him. He deserves a faithful wife who isn't out to get someone better after being married.

You are a failure as a wife and a life partner. Cheating is not normal, and it's NOT okay. You need to get your shit and order and stay out of marriage until you can keep your hypergamy in check, and even then, get a husband who's more controlling because you can't keep yourself in check.

slut

>22
>Married
0/10

>falling for bait this hard

this ain't bait. It's too real

What she has is not hypergamy you dumb beta.

OP, you are probably a poly, talk to your husband about it if you can, maybe he will agree to some sort of arrangement

>What she has is not hypergamy you dumb beta.

First off, I fucked 3 chicks the past week you dumb fuck, and I have 2 more lined up before Wednesday. Second, it *is* hypergamy, because she feels AWALT. She is too comfortable with her provider who looks like a beta and needs some of Chad Thundercock's "excitement". You know chad, right? With the chiseled abs and tall and tan? That is the definition of hypergamy.

The dumb beta will probably agree to poly relationship. But that just makes her hypergamy worse, not better. Why would you even suggest that? You're a probably a cuck aren't you

we had this thread yesterday

If the roles were reversed and the OP was a man speaking the same shit, you probably be cheering him on

So what? We had trap and dick rate threads yesterday too.

Hypergamy is when you marry up the social ladder, fuckweed

Wrong again. I don't condone cheating, to spell it out for you if I haven't made it abundantly already.

No shit, sherlock. Are you implying she's going to inevitably cheat again with Poindexter, of all people? No. She will cheat on him with Chad. Women, left to their own devices, will always try to marry up. A male CEO of some respectable company will gladly marry a Mcdonalds employee if she's hot enough. Many settle for mediocre women all the time. Men have no problems marrying up or down, but women always try to fuck a dude who's better than them in some way. If he's not some CEO and instead some thug with jail time, he's an aggressive and ripped mofo with street smarts. This shit ain't rocket surgery.

Go to /adv/

you are here to absolve yourself of responsibility and feelings of guilt
that's why you're asking if it's normal
it is natural, but it is not okay
just like if you were to cheat in saudi arabia or Iran or some shit and men would stone you to death, that is natural too, and it's also not okay
you need to get a grip on yourself

hey, that's actually a pretty good analogue

kys

gtfo

Gtfo with this stale pasta

I'm the other guy in this exact situation. I'm Australian visiting Boston and went on a walking tour with a hot as fuck 25YO. got her talking. Saw her engagement ring. Asked about it and she said she's on a solo trip because she's so unsure about it all. Only guy she's been with bla bla. Ended up spending days with her having fucking great fun and hooking up a lot. Now she's going back to end it

If you're for real you need to get separated and figure out what you really need in your life. Some people get married because at the time it's the stability they needed, but as they evolve they realize that maybe long term they were actually meant for something else.

Its normal, people on Sup Forums dont realize apparently why they are on Sup Forums. So i will tell you, it is normal and if you cheat its on you but whatever your feeling is normal, dont be afraid of your own truth.

I really don't blame you.

You're young, pretty, and you have a TON of options available to you.

You probably see your girlfriends living it up and having experiences with all these different guys.

You're no more of a slut than I am who has no interest in being married because i want to bed as many hot girls as I can.