>is capable of making unique and great music
>all songs sound unique and aren't just ableton presets
>great relatable lyrics that aren't just about love
>beautiful qt
>very likeable and nice person
>can actually play an instrument unlike most female artists
>isn't a liberal retard who goes on twitter rants
>is a 10/10
literally, HOW does any female artist compete?

shes canadian tho

fuck off nerd

But she's not Lavren.

>is a 10/10
She's a 7/10 though

>aren't just ableton presets
You do know that Ableton doesn't have "presets" right?

Wrong.

Yeah but who is it?

Yeah, that's more of a 6/10

never seen a post that screams meninist virgin more. pitting female artists against each other is so belittling (not to mention the other shit you said), grow the fuck up punk

rude

also if you think alvvays are anything groundbreaking then i'm not surprised at your social retardation

10/10

This. Fuck off, you mongoloid.

Both of these only make her better

Molly Rankin, singer, guitar player and front woman for Alvvays

Someone sure sounds mad because he doesn't have any arguments against me, haha!

Also
>implying male artists don't get pitted against each other by women

Literally nobody thinks that

>implying male artists don't get pitted against each other by women
They don't? There are women on this board, where do you see threads like that?

>HEY, HEY
Stop posting

Mods, can you ban this guy already?

>There are women on this board
there more men than women on this board, hence why those threads aren't as common.

I was also referring to music discussions in general, not just Sup Forums.

all that and she's still not even the best canadian female artist

*cough* grimes is *cough*

op, btw, stop trying to push molly here. this forced meme is not going to work. she's nice but she will never be even half as good as grimes.

Fuck you stop spamming this shit

the op thinks molly is the new grimes. how delusional he could be.

Yet you can't provide any counter arguments.

I'm listening to Alvvays now because of all this Mollyposting. It helps that it's really hot and sunny outside. Congratulations OP, it worked.

It really is truly great summer music for just sitting by the pool, laying on the beach, driving, etc.

In my case it's music for sitting in your room with the windows open

Or that too I guess...

shoo ugly troll! everybody knows grimes is the queen

I'd be surprised if 10% of the people here were women. This is a super male dominated board.

Unfortunately discussion of women is impossible without people turning it into waifu worship or complaining how they're not hard from looking at her.

That's what you think.

98% of the people on this board don't know music theory yet they will do anything to prove that their favorite female artist is the best, so they also mention that their favorite artist is attractive.

Besides, what you're saying only applies to Sup Forums. Women are the biggest offenders when it comes to liking an ""artist"" only because of their looks(and every waifufag likes his waifus music to some extend.), see One Direction, Justin Bieber etc.

Mate, what did you just say that disagreed with my post. People go overboard on the waifuism which is what makes people go insane about proving how amazing grimes or taylor swift are. If any of these women were fat or something, no one would be a fan on this board. That's my point.

Women aren't the biggest offenders of being sexualized in the media, they're the biggest targets. Majority of pop music is about image, so I don't know what your point is here. Move outside of pop music and you'll find many competent female musicians.

not sure if everyone here is retarded, 13 years old, or joking.
this music is mediocre at best.

Pop is a genre, what you're referring to is top40 (expect for Grimes) while it is true that once a female top40 artist gets old or fat their career is dead, this doesn't apply to Sup Forumswaifus.

Kate Bush got fat and old yet you still see people praising her to this day.
Bjork got old and she's still considered one of the greatest female artists on this board.
Lana del Rey has always been really ugly because of her botched plastic surgery and she got fat yet there are still people who consider her the greatest female artist of the 2010's.

And maybe if women(I.e the artists) wouldn't let themselves get sexualized in the first place top40 wouldn't have this problem.

Why are people so obsessed with who wrote the damn song? If it sounds good, just enjoy it.

>molly lives in same city as you
>likes baseball
>is cute
>makes nice music

what do you think bros? I'm trying to get my music out there soon, think I have a chance?

ew 4/10

You don't, she's been dating Alec for years now.

Ha Лeнoчкy пoхoжa :3

whom is Alec?? |:

In typical female fashion probably someone in the band.

Yes, it's one of the guys from the band.

Bush and Bjork get shit on all the time for their looks. The "waifu" crowd will just post pictures of them when they were 20. And Bjork/Bush were actually pretty talented.

Now who in the fuck considers LDR the top artist of the 2010s? That's just nonsense.

>And maybe if women(I.e the artists) wouldn't let themselves get sexualized in the first place top40 wouldn't have this problem.
Hahaha, what?

>whom

best summer music

yeah buddy, you didn't pick a flattering image for this one
unless irony was the point

More people do than you think, she's mostly liked by people who don't actually like pop music, she's also a great example of a dying career because she hit 30.

As for Kate Bush and Bjork, of course they get shit for getting old but that doesn't mean people stopped listening to them, my point was that waifufags still like their waifus music, regardless of their looks.