New Fluffy Thread

New Fluffy Thread

( last one hit image limit )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLcjNLqwkdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey it's cc2, can't stay long but o figured i would share my dropbox link to about half a gig of fluffy content, included are comics, written stories, exploitables, reaction pics and entire collections i saved from two especially salty anons
/s/exw8rurtq49c02a/fluffy.7z?dl=0

just add dropbox dot com in front of the link and download

forgot about the first bit, i won't be leaving or going anywhere, I'll just lurk as i draw

CC2 J has another 2 Parts done in IMG he is going to post

-A

k

Anyone mind if I post my Autismo story again?

>Be me, Autismo Anonson, 23 years old, in a dead end minimum wage job and a crappy apartment in the city
>lifesucks.jpg
>Some days I contemplate jumping right out of my apartment building window, 5 floors down to the ground
>But I'd never really do it. Cowards way out, and I'm no coward.
>But still, life sucks. And it's lonely.
>One day, walking home from the goddamned McRonalds I work for, I spotted one of those vermin fluffies.
>I remember when they first popped up when I was like 19 they were a pretty big deal, and a major pain in the ass
>Nowadays, they're just as common as pigeons, and just as noticed.
>Not many people really care about feral fluffies anymore. Not unless they fuck up they're garden or impregnate they're own fluffies.
>No one cares about fluffies.
>No one cares about that specific fluffy.
>A dirty, wet and sad little runt of the Earth variety and a hideous neon green everything.
>Just looking at it is an affront to the eyes.
>But that day, some one did care
>I grabbed him by the scruff and lugged him up 6 flights of stairs.
>He whined the whole time, but life seemed to have battered him hard enough before I got to him that he was pretty subdued.
>When we got to the apartment, he finally spoke
>"Wan die"
>"Me too buddy"
>I opened the window, and dropped him out
>He didn't scream and didn't cry on the way down
>He hit the pavement hard. It looked painful.
>I posthumously named him "Reminder"
>A reminder that suicide is fucking stupid
>I went to bed, and that was that.

if anyone can who has read my series so far can provide feedback. much appreciate it. i'm almost done i got the Finale next which is in 2 parts

-J

may as well post the other as well.

hell even better if you can create another new one in thread

go ahead, i like your stories, have you considered posting them on the booru?

Yeah, problem with the Booru is I had an account and then forgot the password, and would rather not go back there to face the shame of my old shitty stories. Lots of fluffy shelters in them.

>Still me, Autismo Anonson, age 23, nothing to live for, but living anyway
>I wake up in the same crappy apartment each morning
>I work the same awful job each day
>And I return to the same terrible apartment each night
>It's a dreadful cycle, and has really worn me down
>Another day passes, and then another, and it's all the same
>Sometimes something interesting happens though, and that's nearly enough motivation to keep me going
>A few days ago I was working the dreaded midnight shift at McRonalds, the worlds most profitable hellhole
>Manager for the night shift is a cunt, makes me do all the grunt work
>"Take out the trash Anonson!" "Fold up some of the patio furniture Anonson!"
>So I do it. It's not worth the terrible wage, but whatever. No reason not to do it.
>While I'm taking out the garbage, it starts raining
>nowthatsjustfuckinggreat.jpg
>I run and toss the bag into the bin, and as soon as I do, I hear an awful cacophony of squealing
>A fucking fluffy herd has decided that a McRonalds garbage bin is the best place to settle down.
>I look in to survey the damage
>Three full grown Earth fluffies, one pregnant, one already a mother, and one who is bigger than the others.
>All of them brown everywhere, but I'm not sure if that's dirt and filth or actual fluff.
>The biggest one, let's call him "Foolishness" starts yapping at me in aggressive baby-speak
>"DUMMEH MUNSTAH HUWT HEWD, SMAWHTY HUWT MUNSTAH!"
>He then charges towards me, but hits his head against the garbage bin wall, and tries to scamper over it.
>I sigh and push him back into the garbage bin just when he manages to get over the rim
>This pisses the little shitrat right off
>"DUMMEH MUNSTAH! YU HEWT BABBEHS! SMAWHTY HEWT YU!"
>ohshitohshitohshit
>I might be a downright assholish fuck, but I'd never harm a baby, not of any variety
>Unless it was a spider. Or a snake. Or a scorpion. I wouldn't hurt most babies.
(1/4)

>"Just shut up for a few seconds and show me your babies, maybe I can help them!"
>The "smarty" Foolishness, foolishly takes this as a challenge
>"MUNSTAH NU SEE BABEH! SMAWTHY GIB FOWEVAH SWEEPIES TU DUMMEH MU-"
>I cut him off by grabbing him by his filthy scruff
>I feel the scum and trash he's covered in instantly, but I don't particularly care
>"Listen you moronic shit, if I wanted to kill you, I would have done it already, just show me your babies, and everything will be fine."
>"NU! DUMMEH MUNSTAH WONT HEWT HEWD!"
>He then shits and pisses all over me.
>I won't hurt babies, but assholes who can't accept help. Meh, that's fine.
>I take his tail in one hand, and swing him right into the bins side.
>"SCREEEEEEEE! NU HEWT SMAWHTY!"
>Swing again right into the side of the bin
>"EEEEEEEEEE!"
>And again! And again and again!
>Looking back on it, I don't think all of my anger was even aimed at the shitrat. Just my boss, myself, my crappy life, if I wanted to be really fucking "deep" I could say the whole damn world.
>I stop swinging after about 2 minutes, and I realize he was dead about half a minute into the swinging session.
>I toss him into one of the bins, because I don't want to traumatize the others any more than I already have. They're just stupid, not assholish.
>I look back into the bin, and there are the two fluffies, frozen with fear at the corner of all the trash
>I named the pregnant one "Engorged" and the other one "Bin".
>Bin speaks up first
>"p-pwease nu huwt babehs wike u huwt speciaw fwien ..."
>"Don't worry, I won't. Just, come here."
>"Ded yu gib speciaw fwien fowevah sweepies?" Asked Engorged
>Shit. Do I tell them the truth and have them go fucking catatonic, or tell them a lie and keep this encounter going.
>"No, your... erm.. "Special friend" ran away."
>Both of them started crying in unison
>"SPECIAW FWIEN NU WUB FLUFFEH AN BABEHS? SPECIAW FWIEN WUN AWAY?"
(2/4)

>I hoisted them both out of the bin and let them down on the ground, both still crying
>Good thing they couldn't put two and two together, given that a shit ton of fluffy blood is all over the side of the bin right above them
>"Alright, you are called" I pointed to Engorged "Engorged."
>"Fwuffy haf name? Fwuffy nebah haf name befoh."
>"Yeah, that's right you little vermin, you have a name now."
>Then Bin speaks up "Me haf name too?"
>"Sure... I'll call you... Bin?"
>"Yay! Am Ben!"
>Cool. They're happy enough now, and they haven't started calling me daddy or anything. That's good, it means I could maybe get rid of these guys somehow.
>"Hey Bin, I'm going to put you back into the... erm... bin, and your gonna have to help me find your babies"
>"Okey! Ben hewp niceh humawn!" It then dawns to her that her babies are still in the bin. "OH NU! BEN NEE FIN BABEHS!"
>"Calm down! Just help me find them!"
>After rummaging through filth for a bit, we find them. Most of them are fine, it seems like the only one that got hurt was a tiny alicorn baby who got his horn knocked off. Good for him, now the other fluffies will accept him.
>I scoop all of the adorable little baby vermin and gently place em on the ground
>Bin and Engorged are overjoyed
>Then Bin speaks up and shatters my enjoyment "HUWWAH FU NEW NICEH DADDEH!"
>Oh. Shit.
>"I'm sorry Bin, but I'm not... I can't... I can't be your daddy."
>Both of the fluffies deflate in mood.
>"Bu why? Yu nu wub Engoweged an Ben?" Said Engorged
>"It's not that, it's just I can't real-"
>SLAM!
>"ANONSON!"
>Oh. Fuck.
(3/4)

>It's my cunt of a boss. And she's really, really fucking pissed.
>She stomps out of the door and marches right towards me
>Luckily, the fluffies mouths seem to be sealed with terror
>"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ANONSON!?!YOU WERE DUE BACK INSIDE ABOUT FIVE MINUTES AGO!"
>I take a step forward, trying to hide the miserable pighamsters behind me.
>"Well, uh.. I ran into some er... "Fluffy trouble" and I uh..."
>"Fluffy trouble? FLUFFY TROUBLE?!? HOW CAN YOU HAVE FLUFFY TROUBLE?!? YOU KNOW MCRONALDS COMPANY POLICY ON FLUFFIES! KILL! ON! SIGHT!"
>"Which is uhm.. exactly what I did! I sent those abominations straight to Hell! They didn't stand a chance!"
>"Why'd it take you so goddamned long? Fluffies are like oversized but easily crushable flies!"
>It at this moment, that Engorged fucks up
>"NUUUU! PWEASE DON HUWT FWUFFY! AM SOON MUMMAH!"
>Oh. Fucking. Shit.
>Cunt-Lady pushes me out of the way, and see's Bin and Engorged.
>She cocks her head at me and sneers "Oh, so you "Sent those abominations straight to Hell!" huh? Well, I'm seeing two shitrats and a load of chirpers still begging for a ticket!"
>"Please no! I can get them away, just please don't hurt th-"
>STOMP!
>She had crushed Enogrged underneath her boots.
>She let out one final shriek "SCREEEEEE!"
>Not very dignified last words, but for fluffies, it was the norm.
>"NU! NU HEWT ENGOWAWGED! SHE WAS SUUN MUMMAH!"
>Cunt-Lady kicked Bin aside, leaving her babies on the ground, alone.
>"Don't you fucking dare, you cunt!"
>"Or what? You can't do shit. Oh, and you're fired for failing to follow basic company policy."
>STOMP STOMP STOMP
>All the babies were a fine paste on the ground, a bitter end for something that just began
>"NUUUUUJJ! M-M-munstah gib... babehs.. fowevah sweepies... w-wa-"
>Oh no, oh god no
>"Wan die. Wan die. Wan die."
>Cunt-Lady sneered. "Don't worry. You will."
>Cruuuuunch.
>She took her boot and very steadily ground Bin's head into the ground.
>It was over.
(4/4)

if it makes you feel better this is the stuff I've been posting, and hugbox is fine by me as long as it ain't saccharine af

and this

>Epilogue
>I walked back home in the rain, jobless and upset.
>I wanted to punch Cunt-Lady.
>Wanted to fight back.
>But I couldn't
>I was about as effective as Foolishness was
>I sulked my way to bed.
>Same crappy apartment
>Same terrible bed.
>Just another day as Autismo Anonson.

Those are actually pretty neat drawings. Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe I'll try to go back and ignore all my terrible old shit.

I'm a big sucker for hugbox. And also sadbox.

C H E C K E D

thanks, i only started out like a week or two ago so I'm still learning, currently working on my 3rd piece for the booru (pic related), just need to fluff up the fur and figure out what kind of background i want

based on this

ahhh ok i didn't know what it was based on

- J

holy shit thats cute

Is that like a reformed smarty or something? I wish someone would explore reformed smarties without making us sit through the worst SAW movie.

nah i think it's just weird box, but i agree i would like to see a story were someone reforms a smarty

>*urkle*

Did I do that ?

i will never see that comic the same way again

Is English your fifth language?

youtube.com/watch?v=nLcjNLqwkdk

( it's a rough copy )

Did the skippy comic ever get finished?

which one was that?

The one that some one decided to photoshop a bane mask onto for lulz.

i haven't seen that in a while, but i don't know if it's finished

>Once again, it's me, Autismo Anonson, age 23 and an unemployed lonely loser.
>After losing my job at McRonalds, life somehow got worse than it already was
>I was kicked out of my shitty apartment, and had to sell most of my things to live in an even shittier one.
>Lights are busted, walls are cracked, and gunshots periodically wake me up at night. Apparently there's been a gang war in this area for a while. Some Irish versus Puerto Rican conflict or something.
>Only good thing about this "war" is that I might get caught in the crossfire. "Dying in a botched drive-by" sounds a lot less cowardly than "hurled self out of a window"
>I've been putting out applications and resumes, but no one is taking
>My life consists of waking up in a shitty apartment
>Walking around a crime ridden ghetto, hoping to get shot
>Putting out my worthless resumes to menial part time jobs
>And then going back to the fucking cot I sleep on.
>One day, after receiving another soul-crushing call of rejection from another wage slave minimum wage job, I decided to go for a run
>I ran nowhere in particular
>I ran through the ghetto
>I ran through the inner city
>I just ran. I don't know why. It just made me feel as close to good as I could get.
>Night fell and I was still running away from where I came
>Eventually I got tired. Exhausted all at once. I had to take a lie down.
>I settled myself behind a Burger Queen, and I sat and caught my breath
>"Hewwo mistah, wuld yu wike tu pway wif Pwincess?"
>I turned my head slightly to see a blue Pegasus fluffy with a purple mane
>Hurray. Another fluffy for me to briefly befriend or make acquaintance with before it dies by either my hand or by someone else's.
>"Go away, you filthy fucking shitrat. I've had enough of your kind to last a lifetime." I snapped.
>This scared her and she ran off, crying about "Meanie scary human" in baby speak.
>I didn't give a shit.
>I just felt really tired.
>That's when I fell asleep
(1/?)

user from yesterday here.

I'll read attently.

Really good man! What's the link to your story? So I can read all the parts

>Falling asleep behind a ghetto Burger Queen
>Not my finest hour or my best decision
>I woke up with no wallet in my pocket, no jacket and a vague feeling I had been violated
>I got up and dusted myself off.
>The aroma of Burger Queen's breakfast "food" made me realize how hungry I was
>That made me realize how much I needed to get home
>That made me realize how lost I was
>Shit. Shit fuck. Fucking Goddamn.
>Lost in the ghetto, with no money, no jacket, no phone which was in the jacket pocket and a loose feeling asshole
>Great. Just fucking great. Fucking fantastic even.
>Life just couldn't get better than this. And sure enough, it didn't.
>Because that's when I heard the clopping of little hooves, carrying little fucking retarded douchebags
>"DUMMEH HOOMAN! DIS ES SMAWHTY WAND NOW! WEAVE AN GIB SKETTIES TU HEWD, OR GO FOWEVAH SWEEPIES!"
>autismalrageactivate.exe
>"I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT WITH EVERYTHING, AND I HAVE FUCKING ALREADY HAD IT WITH YOU!"
>P U N T! HONK HOOONK!
>I kicked the smarty out of the alley into the road, where, while still airborne, it got hit by a massive sixteen wheeler
>I turned around to crying, shitting and pissing flea ridden unnatural vermin who had been hiding behind they're "smarty leader"
>One of the bigger Earth fluffies spoke up first
>"SCAWY HOOMIN MUNSTAH GIB SMAWHTY FOWEVAH SWEEPIES! WUN AWAY!"
>"OH FUCKING NO YOU DONT YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
>I grabbed him by the tail as he ran, and flung him by it into his friends
>He landed directly onto a much smaller
Pegasus, who was instantly crushed beneath him
>The earth pony immediately tried to apologize to his dead friend, not realizing that the Pegasus had taken "forever sleepies"
>STOMP!
>I jumped into the air, bringing both of my legs crashing down on top of him.
>He deflated like a balloon, his front side spraying out blood from out of his eyes, and his backside spraying out shit and piss!
>I proceeded to chase the damned things into a back alley.
(2/?)

Anyone else like the idea of taking their hooves, but not their legs?

Eh. Soon it'll get desensitized to the pain. Salt heals wounds if I remember correctly (which I probably don't).

ok cool

more

LOL

I got banned for "fluffy ponies"...

classic Sup Forums, mods dishing out random/convoluted bans

I'll finish this next fluffy thread. This one seems to be in its death bed.

nah we're just lurking, but that's fine, im writing a continuation of the story i wrote yesterday

Well, you keep it alive, and I'll write I guess.

"Wat's the deaw wif aiwine nummies?"

yuu can nebba get dem opens!

Thanks! All post more, while you do that!

btw I know it's "foal", I just made the mistake while saving all of these and I'm too lazy to fix it.

9, 10 and 11 are too big, go to Gr1m_1 at fluffybooru for the rest of them.

i don't have all of my story up yet on sites. i usually post them all here.

maybe i can upload them another time for you .. i'm J if you look for these threads and call for me you will probably find me

>No one cared that some crazy guy was chasing after a herd of fluffies with his shoes completely covered in blood.
>No one cares about fluffies.
>I had them all cornered, all frozen with fear, now I could take inventory of them
>One pregnant Earth fluffy, completely bubblegum pink. Horrid to look at, sobbing the most.
>Two Earth fluffies, male, both dirty green. They stood in front of the rest of the fluffies, as if to protect them, but they were shaking in they're spots. They knew how royally fucked they were.
>One Pegasus, completely covered in dirt and shit and blood. She was crying about losing her foals, which had fallen off in the chase, and her special friend, who I assume was the Pegasus that was crushed.
>And the last one, behind them all, shaking in absolute terror, was Princess.
>Just seeing her drove me beserk, more so than before.
>I pointed and roared at her "YOU! I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE LAST NIGHT! SO WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING HERD AND YOUR RETARDED ASS SMARTY FRIEND COME BACK IN THE MORNING TO HARASS ME FOR SPAGHETTI!"
>I grabbed one of the Earth fluffies by the tail, now shrieking and pissing himself. I didn't care. I was already too pissed off to feel anything but rage.
>I swung him by his tail, slamming him to the ground over and over
>"PRINCESS!" WHACK!
>"THIS!" WHACK!
>"IS!" WHACK!
>"ALL!" WHACK!
>"YOUR!" WHACK!
>FAULT!" WHACK!
>After that, I flung the dead fluffies carcass behind me, not caring where it landed.
>Princess then sputtered out some baby talk nonsense about "being a good fluffy from now on" and "smarty special friend was being a big bad meanie, not princess or her herd"
>I took the pregnant fluffy in my hand like a football. She whimpered and shot herself, but no other words were spoken by her.
>I "touchdown" spiked her right down on top of the remaining male.
>A splatter of organs and aborted abominations was all that was left of the two.
(3/4)

Ending PLEASE

moar

the guy's writing it, give him time

if you're still around I'll check it out and get back to you

Okay I'm about 2 seconds in and I am strongly getting the sense that German is your first language.