Why is nobody talking about them?

why is nobody talking about them?

one and done

Because it's just obvious that they're not good enough to make it to the Owl. Therefore, who cares.

Same reason no one talks about the Texans, Lions, Raiders without Carr etc.

because their defense is almost as porous as your mother's asshole

>Muh Brady
>Muh I really really like women
>Muh America's team
No likes offense that is elite

>NFC South
that was easy

Small market

Nobody respects Southern cities nationally. It's the same reason everyone slept on the Panthers last year.

No one slept on the panthers though
The more they fly under the radar the better

>AFC Least
>not the easiest division to dominate

>Atlanta
>not rich, powerful and respected

gr8 b8 m8

>southern inbred flyover cuckolds

It's the easiest to dominate, but historically the NFC South is completely meaningless
Panthers and Falcons have done nothing ever
Saints are an NFL-endorsed bounty system away from being the Lions
Bucs only claim to fame is Gruden taking his newer metal chess pieces and using them to smash his old wooden ones

Atlanta is fly-to, not flyover
Now go fuck yourself

>Atlanta is fly-to
Atlanta is a layover* state

FTFY

They just held Brees, the second best offense, to 13 points before they went into garbage time defense,

>tfw even after all the suspensions and lost draft picks, the Owl win wasn't voided

It was all worth it.

They'd never do it because it'd set a precedent and they'd have to literally void like 8 owls since the year 2000

Because they don't know how lethal our attack offense is

We aren't perfect, that's a fact. But, we do have a great team that I really am proud of. Owl or not, and believe me it is very possible.

Some sports casters have started bringing us into the conversation. I prefer that we lay low. Dan Quinn has the right idea though. He seems like he only focuses on each game and never looks past an opponent. He's done a phenomenal job so far in my opinion.

Atlanta is a state?

>Bucs only claim to fame is Gruden taking his newer metal chess pieces and using them to smash his old wooden ones

Y-yeah.. The Bucs kinda spearhead all the catch/ non-catch craziness that we see today.

Yeah Atlanta is the third largest city in the US. They have green bays offense only with a running back that is elite.

>top two receivers out
>3rd receiver nets 180 yards
>fakes an injury at the end so he doesn't have to play anymore
this is how much the saints cared

The Packer's barely lost to them earlier in the season by 1 point...during the Pack's suck-time... nuff said

They are. However they have a tough road.

>b-but they weren't trying
The anti-Falcons arguments are just getting stupid now.

No one in Atlanta can use a computer.

Your insecurity is showing.

Much like uga Atlanta is destined to disappoint despite how good they are or should be.

>Lads, It's Atlanta

Aints had all their top receivers before all 3 were later murdered by the Falcon D. Who has a webm of the Willie Snead hit?