I've just come back home. I don't know how the stream ended; I stayed until 2:20:00. Can any user tell me how it ended...

I've just come back home. I don't know how the stream ended; I stayed until 2:20:00. Can any user tell me how it ended ? Was is really an ad for this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/1MvXz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Was is really an ad for this game?
no

Yep and a shitty one at that

who's right between the two of you ? I really wanna know. Is there a webm of the last seconds of the timer and the stream ?

there was ss where The Farm 51 confirmed it was not their job.

Turns out this guy was the master mind behind it all, who could have seen it coming?

>pic related

I dont think this was marketing. Im waiting for the devs and publishers to confirm

Anyway here is the last few seconds of the last stream webmshare.com/1MvXz

But there's still time, like 8min... Okay the thrown on the floor bottle is kinda creepy but it isn't the end of the stream isn't it ?

>forcing this hard

This was the last stream that was up. After that nothing.

user detected

Most probably that was a prank.

Broken glass towards the end, 8 minutes left, stream closes. Nothing seen after. Everyone loses their mind.

Fuck... I don't if you browsed 2chn but they seemed to be more informed than we were. No news from them about the girl or the stream ?

That was a fake. We have a lot of webms with the sound. There are so many holes in the story.

sauce then

Holes like what ? The only thing we can rely on (or I can rely on as far as I haven't seen the whole stream) is the fact that she wasn't scared or anything

The radio station spoke to her then dropped it and went back to normal news, this isn't normal. An official must have told them.

It sure is bizarre... Any russian translated what the station radio said ? Did that say that they'll contact the police ?

Did they say*

What the hell is going on here? Newfag late to the party I guess.

OP here
>newfag
I was here since the beginning of the thread, I saw the youtube live and then the periscope. But I had to go. I've just miss the end of the party

link please, sempai?

I was talking about me lol.

At the end the girl was seen motionless but nobody here knows with 100% certainty what happened.

99.99% sure though it was a viral ad

Oh okay, sorry m8
>a tied girl on a chair with a timer on her leg streamed on YT
>YT canceled each steam about her and deleted the accounts that were related to the streams
>The stream went on periscope
>I had to go there
>Came back and asked on Sup Forums how this ended and what was the conclusions

rofl that guy is weird but basically chick in seat with timer on her and it was counting down and thats literally it

that was a guy streaming a screenshot he had taken of the stream, you could hear him laughing

Sorry for bad english. I'm kinda drunk