This is the 2016 MVP

This is the 2016 MVP.

No one else is even close.

If he doesn't win, the award is completely meaningless.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheNickShook/status/801159823161073664/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dome qb
Lol looking forward to your teams hopes and dreams being smashed by Godgers agaon

>MVP trophy meaningless
it took you 2017 years after the death of the dinosaurs to finally realize this?

Erin will have to play him in the Georgia Dome senpai desu

He already lose there once this year

>2017 years after the dinosaurs

the award IS completely meaningless

Elliot easy. Ryan was 3rd in the league for yardage.

i want to kill myself/others cause i cant have a beautiufl gf like that

>running back MVP with Matt Ryan 9.26 YPA
>Over a yard better than TB12

I thought Espana had lots and lots of qts

People are gonna make a case for Brady but the Pats were fine without him.

People are gonna make a a case for Rodgers but he was garbage for the first half of the season.

People are gonna make a case for Zeke and Dak but anyone can be good with that O line(well, except Dirty Sanchez).

Matt Ryan is the clear MVP. Without him the Falcons are nowhere near the Playoffs.

Elliott had 2k all purpose yards. And anyone can cherry pick one stat. You could argue that Ryan wasn't even the best qb in the league this season.

What exactly did he accomplish this season that would deserve him the MVP?

I don't get the argument against zeke because he has a good one line. Ryan has the most dangerous weapon in the league and an elite rb.

Being the sole reason his team's in the playoffs.

Ryan is a Julio babby and he choked against some very shitty teams. Badlanta fans please go.

It only takes one player to get a team to the playoffs?

>Seahawks
>Chiefs
>Bucs
>Shitty teams

Try Again. Also if you actually watched Atlanta you would find out that Matt throws to 10+ receivers every game so he isn't a Julio babby

Elliott isn't as good as Bell or Johnson. That stat was "cherry picked" because you said he didn't lead in yards. But his team gained an average of 9.26 yards every time he threw a pass which is far and away the most in the league.

>Ryan has the most dangerous weapon in the league and an elite rb.

Ryan threw a TD to 13 different players this year, an NFL record. Atlanta also has 10 different players with 100+ receiving yards, 10+ receptions for first downs, and 2+ touchdowns. He took a Browns cast off, a guy that was out of football last year and scrubs off the street and made them into playmakers this year.

>it's ok that he chokes because it's against good teams.

>Elliott isn't as good as bell or Johnson.
HAHAHAHAHA are you fucking retarded? Have a look at his numbers he was head and shoulders above every other rb. And he did it against the best defense in the league. Meanwhile Ryan pads his stats against the fucking saints x2 and loses against teams that are actually good.

Zeke is Emmitt Smith 2.0. O-line babby to the max. in 4-5 years he'll be utter shit

A choke is a choke, nothing good about it. But when the chokes are against really good teams then it's not too bad.

Also it was more of the defense sucking ass then Matt Ryans fault.

Johnson has more overall yards despite having a crap Oline.

Bell has like 100 yards less despite being in three less games.

Honestly at best he's the third best running back this year. And I'd rather have Lesean Mccoy this year as well.

shut up lake

>stats = MVP

Im really getting sick of this meme. The Raiders' falling off of a cliff over the course of the last five quarters should be enough for Derek Carr to get the MVP (most valuable player; i.e. the player who is most valuable to his team's success)

Ryan should get OPOY though.

>did not watch a single Falcon game this year
i think you might want to take your advice and please go

>Johnson has more overall yards despite having a crap Oline.
Having a crap oline was the reason he was targeted much more frequently in the passing game. Receptions don't erase the reality that Johnson is inferior at actually, you know, running the ball. Receptions are nice, but what wears down a defense and makes it second and 4th? What stacks the box and leaves wide receivers open with one on one matchups on the outside? Actual rushing production. Elliott is leaps and bounds ahead of both Bell and Johnson in rushing yards after having sat out this game and a half the last. He's also a much better pass blocker than either of them. Kinda hard to protect the quarterback when you're lined up to do a job that wide receivers and tight ends are already paid for, but I guess you memesters forgot about that.

You're forgetting San Diego and the Eagles. The Seahawks arguably qualify as a shit team as well.

Ryan legitimately lost to the Bucs and Chorgers at home. Immediately disqualified.

Can we all just agree that Rodgers is nowhere near the MVP discussion?

>With the 17th pick in the 2007 NHL draft the Minnesota Wild selected left winger Colton Gillies
>Colton Gillies, who had 13 goals and 30 points in 65 games
>The nephew of N.Y. Islanders great Clark Gillies

Is this the most M I L D pick of all time? Is this also definitive proof old time hockey GMs are literally retarded? Same draft had Sutter go 9th

Le julio babby

>People still believe this

No because you're a moron. He took a lousy 4 win team to a 10 win team and leads the league in TD passes.

With him they are still one and done.
.the Falcons have been perennial non contenders since their inception.

Wait...do they have a sb appearance? Even the titans have that.

Stay clueless

He was part of that lousy 4 win team dummy

The falcons are a number 2 seed with the sixth most prolific offense in the modern football era with Matty ice under the helm. Whatever happened over the past few seasons doesn't compare to what they got done this year. Matt Ryan deserves it.

You guys probably think Brady's an MVP candidate too.

Yeah and their defense is trash. Best QB in the league by far.

>People are gonna make a a case for Rodgers but he was garbage for the first half of the season.

>22 TD
>7 INT
>63% completion
>on a shit catastrophically injured team

>garbage

They played the first half of the year without their top three CBs and had to fill those spots with undrafted scrubs.

Rodgers is the sole reason this team is where it is.

>Team is bad

IT'S EVERYONES FAULT BUT RODGERS

>Players get healthier, team gets better

ITS ALL RODGERS!

Absolutely Wrong. That defense improved just as much as Rodgers

That defense still sucks. A lot. Especially the corners.

The only way it's going to get better is when Capers retires and they demote Thompson and promote Elliot Wolf.

What's going on here?

Pls leave Aaron. You're irrelevant to this conversation.

The last time a prolific offense won the superbowl was the greatest show on turf.

Falcons are one and done

Brady took the 31st ranked defense to the superbowl in 2011.

Why couldn't Rodgers

Hey Matt!

Wasn't Rodgers defense the 32nd that year?

They were. At the time, they were the worst defense ever.

>The last time a prolific offense won the superbowl was the 2014 Patriots
FTFY, niggershit cunt fuck.

I don't think you're in the right place

Aside from throw touchdowns, I can't think of anything significant that Ryan has done aside from being surgically efficient. He had his shit games, I think the most he can hang his hat on is that he's thrown touchdown to like 13 different guys this year.

the dude runs a good offense, on top of that killer 2 back tandem.

Rodgers had fatass Lacy to play around with, and Starks who was only ever mean to spell Lacy, and while Ty has done some great stuff at RB, his transition has been a bit overblown, despite having an incredible game in Chicago. Rodgers is the real MVP, but I have zero problem with Ryan getting it. But I really can't remember anything mega impactful that Ryan did all year aside from the aformentioned spreading the wealth.

Fuck off Lake

the pack lost by 1 point yo.

I seem to remember a time 6 years ago....ah yes, I was 23. the packers got beat by the falcons in the dome around mid season, by one possession. need i fill you in on how that turned out?

>2nd and 4th

>yards allowed

>losing by 1 point
>Got ass blasted by the packers the last time they played in the playoffs

Don't rest easy yet friendo.

Myra Craft was looking over him, its not the same.
Then she smited the Patriots when she learned her husband snagged a young gold digger.

Their secondary is bottom 10 in nearly every stat. This is how their corners performed against the Titans and Redskins.

By having this .gif saved it proves you are as gay as Rodgers is.

As long as it isn't Brady or Rogers

Matt Ryan isn't even the most valuable player on his own team

Did you fucking write this in Notepad, you autistic shithead?

>every single statistic needs to be glammed up by the espn stats and info crew
its fucking numbers you stupid ass nigger they dont need to be fancy

Thanks for the (You), bud.

I found that image on twitter asshole.

twitter.com/TheNickShook/status/801159823161073664/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Thanks for the (You), bud.

Rodgers easily
>shit defense
>no rbs
>best wr was coming off acl injury
>lead league in TDs by 6
>ran the table

Rodgers dragged his team kicking and screaming to the playoffs. Matt Ryan had a top 5 rushing attack and a better turnover margin

>hurr something that happened 6 years ago has anything to do with these teams

He didn't choke against those teams..he threw four touchdowns against the Bucs.