What's Sup Forums's opinion on Snowden?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Snowden?

Russian spy. GTFO of this world, Snowden.

part of yet another psyop against the people of the world

He just a cuck who wanted his 15 minutes of fame and to fuck russian qts.

If someone told you there was a burglar in your backyard you would still shoot him and leave the burglar where he is, just because MURRICA FUCK YEA!

this is the generation that was supposed to build the world of the 21st century. blind and dumb.

You can't trust anyone. If the government is conspiring against us, they are too powerful to be affected by any whistle blower. If he's working for himself/the Russians, I'd rather support my own country.

Dude's a hero.

He has and always will work for the CIA.

CIA/FBI please leave this thread

Got less people killed than Hillary, but will be put to death if he ever comes home.

A hero; he exposed NSA jews.

Also based Putin.

A traitor to his country and should be shot.

How's the weather in Texas?

Either a traitor spy for Russia or a psyop.
Maybe even both.
For China.

The thing that retarded ídiots around the world don't understand is that ALL countries do shady shit behind their people.ALL countries do illegal stuff that is 100% not moral not legal ...etc.
THE DIFFERENCE is that ONLY in AMERICA there are retards that publish CLASSIFIED stuff WITHOUT fearing the consequences.
->>>>>THAT PROVES America is A TRUE DEMOCRACY !!.

Put that retard Snowden in Russia or China...he wouldn't even dare to say a word.He would get killed by poisoning in any country that could grant him asylum.Never underestimate FSB or Chinese secret services.
So for all of you faggots saying he's a hero i tell you one big BTFO !

"Greatest American Hero" of our generation! Exposed the evils of the "watchers".

slide thread and shill wank thread!

a real martyr would come back and have a legal battle, that would create a real conversation in the US

he's a russian puppet for me he is just another red garbage he should be shot for treason

He didn't do anything wrong.

I'm so sexually attracted to him

He can do whatever he wants.

he should run for president on the democratic ticket

he dindu nuffin

Like him or not he committed treason and then fled the country

I don't know what to think about him. I work as a Linux Systems "engineer" (company title, not one I prefer but whatever) so I'm under no illusion that modern technology is safe by any means. I've actually been saying it for a while, that our government has access to literally all of our communications, so it was nice to seem some validation.

But I'm sure he's also gotten people killed, people who were doing their job to protect this country.

Meh, I dunno. What I will say is just how depressing the response was from the American public; everyone seemingly forgot about all of it after like 2 weeks.

Fuck msm.

Feel like he genuinely had American citizens best interests in thoughts.
When there is a shitstorm against him and guys like Julian Assange, and people coming out of the woodworks trying to accuse them of being pedophiles and smear their image, you know that they struck a nerve with those in power...
In my mind they must have done something RIGHT if they are getting that kind of treatment and feedback.

It takes a lot of balls to disrupt the status quo and expose something you know you will potentially get you quietly killed.

These people are painted as spies, traitors, etc, but so have MANY other whistleblowers throughout history.

If you think what Snowden did was traitorous and wrong, then you are probably a cuck, buying into the Jew media.
Any organization affected by the shit that Snowden exposed has used their power to smear and discredit him.
We are talking the NSA, CIA, and US Government all essentially gunning for this one guy who exposed their corruption and crooked practices.

Someone explain to me how he is not a hero, or at the very least has tremendous BALLS.

There's no way he wouldn't get sentenced to jail, that would be stupid AS FUCK

Whistleblower who had to run away or die. kill by the very nation he was trying to help. That tells me all I need to know about the authorities,

Godspeed, Tails.

He did reveal an inconvenient truth, but did not betray his country, he just betrayed the ones trying to hide their private affairs.

He's not worth the effort to try to imprison him. He just exposed the shady parts of governments.

Wow really? This guy revealed the most incriminating shit ever about the US government. Doesn't make him a saint, but now 'muh surveillance' is not some freak conspiracy theory.