Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

rate my wife

>inb4 YOU CAN SEE HER FACE MADMAN!

Show her face! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Cute face

This hasty mspaint censorship job made me lol.

That's MY wife

Looks fun

can't tell if the face in the mirror being visible is a genuine mistake or intentional...

Wait.... her face is in the mirror

Being this new

Got moire?

Fuck off new fag.

>all the newfags falling for this

hahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lmao dude... the mirror revealing her face man

Here OP, this should help

And here it is fixed up a bit

all you newfags should lurk more, holy crap.

What is happening here? This is pathetic

at least someone else made the thread this time usually I do it always a nice way to lure out newfags

Are you fucking stupid? He obviously tried to block out her face but you can see her face on the mirror. Nothing pathetic about that you retard

bait harder, cancer.

nice

What does that even mean dude? The person who posted the picture obviously didn't look at the picture carefully and showed his wife to bunch of random people loll

xD OPPPP FORGOT TO COVER THE MIRROR LELELELE XD

This tard

just leave this board. or stop posting and lurk more.

You know when someone is new to Sup Forums when this thread pops up again and again.... et cettera.

This pics is years old and catches out the new people, because they have no idea about it, it is well known but not to new people, which is why it is so successful.

And you fell right into the trap.

Oh sure, insult the guy who's doing the poster of the picture a favor instead of a fucking idiot who posted his wife online in attempts to hide her face?? You guys are truly fucking retarded and have it twisted

And you guys still fell for it. Everytime. Kek

Damn took you 6 mins to try and post something that somehow makes you look like you were trolling. And that is the best you came up with.

Damn kid. Damn.

Kek you guys get all triggered. Even with this pic.

>this picture is soooooo old!!!!! Look at the newfags!!!11!!! LURK MOAR!!!!!!1!!