How do i talk to girls Sup Forums

How do i talk to girls Sup Forums

Even online i fail

Pls help

>say hi
>make small talk like "how are you?" "how's things?"
>talk about your interests and find a common topic
it's really that simple to talk to someone
if you don't have any interests or ANYTHING interesting to talk about maybe think about improving yourself

Make witty remarks, listen to them and above all just treat them like you would anyone else, compliment them about their hair, a piece of clothing or jewelry, anything you may notice. just don'timmediateely go for "you have nice boobs, ass, etc" if you can make them smile and laugh consistently and listen to her when she talks, she will enjoy your company and could lead to more from there.
When I mean listen, just hear what she has to say. I'm not saying you have to listen to all her problems or agree with everything she says. Girls like men who stick up for themselves and their opinions. It shows you have confidence in yourself and your ideas.
Best of luck

You know how you talk to your male friends without dropping spaghetti everywhere?

Do that. You're overthinking things.

I've tried just saying hi and making small talk but they lose interest or I run out of stuff to talk about. I know I'm at least a 6/10 so I'm no monster i just fail at talking. Even flirting. I rarley pick up on someone flirting with me and idk how tk flirt without being a creep.

Don't talk. Just shoe them your cock.

Femanon here. Describe your situation and i'll try to be of help

No, you only do this because you don't think of them as people, you think of them as mystical pussy unicorns. It's really not hard. You just talk to them like you'd talk to anyone else. They're just people. You're making yourself nervous by building them up into something they're not.

If you're a boring faggot with nothing interesting to talk about, then no one's gonna like you, male or female. If that's the case, work on that. Get some new interests. Go travel. Do some shit. Have things to talk about.

I too struggle with giving a shit what women say and lose interest in their shit. Welcome to the world of males Laddie.

Best thing to do is pursue your own ambitions and not stress the women so much, so you learn how to be casual and how not to be casual based on what area you live in. Different folk have different ways of flirting.

You know the rules

Single for about 2 year
Last relationship ended with a nasty breakup
Destroyed me and lost l confidence and charm I guess
Now I never know what to say or how to say it. I don't know how to flirt or tell if a girl is flirting or even likes me.
Trying online for the first time and one word "hi' texts dont get any results so i add more and still nada
Not a club person and rarely go to bar cuz socially lame as fuck

This , the secret to being a Chad is to not give a flying fuck about it.

Giving a shit and listening isn't the problem

Its me saying and doing stuff to keep them interested and laughing thats the problem

You can be a boring ass person as a girl but as long as you're not really fat or ugly, you'll find someone for sex. Guys are fucked if they have nothing to talk about even if they're like a 7 or 8. Well woman scale is basically 9 or 10 then everything less than that is a 2 and they ignore your existence.

Pretend they're not a girl.

Just pretend it's a guy friend who requires compliments every once in a while.

This works because Chads don't give a shit and don't care about rejection at all. They treat all women as objects and learn the rules of the game, which ironically I guess women love being treated as objects. A girl is just another +1 to them, and women like that confidence. Ironically they wind up crying about how all men are assholes afterwards.

Maybe you're looking for the wrong type of woman. Just try and find women you can have something to talk about if you're not particularly good looking. Just stay in your range and you should be fine.

I'm looking for any woman to even just be friends with at least so I can get advice from them.

The reason Chad gets laid is because he is emotionally secure. Women sometimes confuse emotional security with emotional apathy because the only way to judge someone on their ability to control themselves is to judge what emotions they express. The emotionally apathetic Chad gets laid just as easily as emotionally controlled chad. The one that is a douchebag doesn't have long lasting relationships however.

Yeah no, the "female friend" thing only exists if you know her through other guys otherwise she's probably keeping you as a back up. The whole "brotherly" thing is a goddamn meme. When a woman says she wants "x" or feels "x" it's always more complicated than that. Women don't know what they want a lot of times.

And that's the point. You SHOULDN'T care about rejection. Rejection's gonna happen. Everyone gets rejected. If you're afraid of rejection, you'll never try because you'll be too scared of rejection. You take your shot, if she says yes, great, if not, you move on. It's not a big deal.

I'm no Chad, I'm a big fat guy, but I do well because I have interesting shit to talk about and I'm not afraid to try because if I get rejected, big fucking whoop. I basically expect to get rejected, it's just gravy if I actually get a date or whatever out of it.

Again, you're overthinking shit. You're making this way more complicated than it needs to be.

I don't mean a girl as a friend that I desperately hope will become something more. I literally mean a girl as a friend that I don't like in that way who can give me personal advice for getting other girls

So if you meet a girl and she rejects you and still wants to be friends, you're a backup?

This, big old boys can do just fine. The guy who likes throwing back beers and having a hearty chuckle is fat, sure, but at least he has some personality.

At some point you just need some Bros to tell you to stop being such a bitch.

Okay just look for a lesbian then.

I mean sometimes yeah, women are complicated so it depends on the situation.

How old are you?

Women are the worst people to get dating advice from. Women have no clue. They have a list of things they think they want, but they don't actually go for guys like that. What they think they want and what they actually respond to are very different. Listening to what a woman tells you women want is the surest way to go wrong.

>They have a list of things they think they want, but they don't actually go for guys like that. What they think they want and what they actually respond to are very different

This so hard. Don't learn this the hard way OP, take this advice and do something with it.

Okay let me inform you of what I'm dealing with. I went on a few dates with a girl and thought it was hitting off well. So I told her I liked her and wanted to date her but she says she has feelings for someone else. But she still keeps in contact, hang out, and all that pizazz.

26 next month

>I went on a few dates
>Then I said I wanted to date her

Wut

Exclusively date lol.

OP here I would cut her out of my life if I were you. She's a user and gave you just a wiff of pussy enough to think she has interest in you at all. Watch. When they break up she'll reject you and get another bf but keep you for the attention

Yup. I'm fat, but I also used to be an amateur Muay Thai fighter, I cook, I bartend, I make ice cream as a hobby, I collect fragrances so I always smell good, I travel a lot, I've partied like a mad cunt, literally done coke off a hooker's tits once.

Point is, I have stories to tell. Shit to talk about. I'm a fun guy to be around, I make people laugh. People. And by extension, women, like people who are fun. Doesn't even really matter what you do. You can be a brony and still get tons of pussy just by not being autistic and being fun to be around.

Just go out, live your life, do shit you want to do, and be happy. People will flock to you.

Then you move on and find someone else.

Balls or gtfo
Aight, so, you might not want serious feedback, but the answer is very clear to me; If you're struggling to find ways to keep the conversation going, if interacting feels hard or otherwise unnatural, if you wan't something out of social interactions with boobed individuals but it just isn't happening and leading to enough stress that you ask strangers on the internet for advice, theres only really one thing to do.

Stop trying to date. Work on yourself. I know from myself that while i'm not doing great personally, i fail at social interactions coming easy to me, or i worry too much about the "How" of it rather than doing it cus i'm enjoying it.

Get your emotions set straight if the breakup is still messing with you, indulge in hobbies, hang out with friends, and once you're feeling good, happy, or somewhat closer to a "whole" person, seek out something you find interesting, or someone who finds whatever the fuck you care about interesting.

(Sorry for the late reply, kinda forgot about the thread)

Well the thing is, she doesn't have a boyfriend. She just has feelings for someone else. Im mostly over her in the sense that my feelings for her are not as intense as before and I'm not putting any hopes that I can get with her because she already said no but I don't like the idea of being a backup

Should I still be friends or just gtfo?

Gtfo. You don't want to be friends with someone you're romantically interested in. It'll just make you feel like shit, especially once she's fucking someone else.

Thanks Sup Forumsro
It's just hard living life seeing others getting married, having kids, and getting into relationships all year. It gets depressing and makes working out, working, and hanging with friends pointless because of that little fear we all have that I will forever be alone.
I defintiely need to fix myself and somehow scrape up a tiny bit of self confidence to start again.

I mean sure keep here in the rear view window in case something happens and she needs someone to "comfort" her, bit otherwise just move on and look somewhere else.

Plenty of women, plenty of time to make yourself more interesting. Just go out and explore whatever interests you have and you'll find someone eventually

I'd have to agree, move the heck along. You clearly wanted more, she didn't, you sticking around will just end up with one or both of you getting hurt or walking off further down the line. You have to put yourself first in these kinds of situations, as if you aren't happy, its extremely difficult to make someone else happy.

Move along mydude.

I would still get rid of her but that's just me
If you can keep her as a friend then you gotta kill any feelings for her because one day she'll tryinf crawling to you for help and you'll jump on it and immediately get broken.

Well, I'm mostly over the romantic interest. It's been about two months and I'm not really hurt about it most of the time. But I do have moments here and there. I just don't wanna be a fucking dick all of a sudden and just cut someone out of my life, if u can catch my drift

I did not read the text in that thumbnail. Huh.
No prob bub. Return the favor by R E S P E C T I N G W O M E N

talking to women becomes a lot easier when you realize that theyre a fucking person. not some meatbag with tits and fuck holes.just talk to them how you would any other person you met. it'll make it easier in the long run too since the girl will actually get to see your real personality, so you wont have to constantly put up an act whenever she's around.

Like any other human being. Except for the very worst selfish bitches, if you just talk to them like you would anyone else, they'll respond. And shit, some of the self obsessed ones might actively try to gain your attention if they feel you're excluding them.

If you're looking for tricks to use, one of the best ones is to find a group of girls and start chatting with the ones you are not interested in. The one girl being left out of conversation and attention will most often try harder to gain your approval.

^This is a valid point. The fucking PUAlings using "top 10 talking to women tricks guaranteed to work" is the cringiest fucking shit. Its not like we don't realize unless you're literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. Just be a fucking dude, dude, talk about stuff you're interested in, find common interests, the way i've tended to stumble into relationships was by bonding with someone like you would a friend, and it transcending from there. I don't believe that a majority of lasting relationships forming over someone you met as a potential mate rather than someone you bonded with before getting sweatypalmed.

This is all something you should have learned when in your early teens and it's harder in your age but not impossible.

It would help if I knew what type and age of girls you like, but the easiest way to get some p***y and learn how to talk to girls is to take a pet (can be somebody elses dog for example) to the local park and girls just come to talk to you and they will ask some things about the animal etc. This way you don't have to think about anything to talk about, play your cards right and get the girls number. Text her back and ask her out (go to have a coffee somewhere at first) don't talk about yourself talk about her and her ibterests, just roll with it. Usually "netflix and chill" will follow.

Alternatively get a hobby or go to join some group who has similar interests than you, find a girl and talk to her about your shared interests.

Adapt as needed and continue until you are good at it.