What is some essential financecore?

>wolf of wallstreet
>wallstreet 1 & 2
>boiler room
>margin call
>too big to fail
>enron: smartest guys in the room

the other guys

it was pompous shit that doesnt matter because nobody gives a shit when history repeats itself

If it didn't make any reference to Jewish tribalism and its effect on the banking industry then it's absolute rubbish

it was really fucking good. Will go down as the quintessential financial crisis film/documentary

i'm going to go rather far out on a limb here, and say that topic was never discussed

scared me shitless desu

It was mildly amusing. Steve Carrell was excellent. Between that and Foxcatcher, he has really come into his own as a character actor these last few years. The rest of the cast was solid. Brad Pitt might have been the main weak link. The story was appropriately chilling, but I feel like the film was cheaply made, with some really sloppy editing in some parts. I think it felt a little rushed, because we are technically in a surplus economy and thus this movie seems a little dated.

>the big short
ok what's fucking next?
The Small Long?

I kinda wanna see it again

Me too

Inside Job

I thought it fell a big short of expectations tbphwy.

10/10, Hollywood took the greatest crime of the 21th century and neatly tucked it away in an ensemble film so now, when most people think about these crooks, they'll just think about Christian Bale being an awkward nerd and Brad Pitt being some zen faggot with hundreds of millions of dollars.

Good

Watched it once in theaters and didn't really understand it. Watched it again on Netflix very slowly (repeated a lot of scenes) to fully understand it. I understood about 90% of it, though the ending with steve carrell confused me. Did steve fuck off for not selling his credit or what?

I also liked that scene where Brad pitt snapped at those guys, saying how they shouldn't be happy that they're fucking people over

fuck up**