U are in a street fight

u are in a street fight

how do you block punches?

he punches u and u have closed fists: he can hit on ur fists, and ur closed fists punch your own face = ure fucked

he punches u and u have open fists: he can hit on ur fingers and break them = ure fucked

how do u defend punches in street fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/fawnia32.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he hits your fists and they hit your face, you're not fucked. Same with your open hand/fingers. Don't worry too much about blocking all his punches, just protect your chin and make sure you hit him harder or more than he hits you. Street fights typically last less than a minute

but it could hurt...

do you get your fist close to face or leave a gap?

also how to fight taller guys with more reach in street fight?

in boxing u can jab more but i think jabbing in street fight is not legit..

>unironically thinking you can learn to street fight on a Moldovan crochet board

>Street fights typically last less than a minute

You're being way too generous. Street fights typically last a few seconds and end after one punch. Most people would be too winded to continue after 30 seconds.

>Defending punches
>Not groin kicking and eye gouging in the current year

You mma fagets make me laugh

You're right. One minute is actually rare

You think it's that easy to groin strike or eye gouge a guy that knows what he's doing?

If you tried to eye gouge me, it would really be on then. I'd try to kill you

I would literally gouge your eyes out and smash your balls without even trying you faggot. Fucking test me.

im 5'9'' and skinny

if i do steroids can i become like mcgregor?

also anyone knows what are those shoes?

Is this you?

no lol i dont like tatus

You wanna go bitch I'd choke your fat ass out.

If you know how to fight already steroids will make you better, if not you still wont be a good fighter you'll just be stronger, which to be fair is an advantage, but only against an equally skilled person

Steroids also take a lot of commitment, you have to work out on them (which is easy because you have tons of energy) and need to eat tons of food. To get results you'll most likely end up spending around $200-$400/week on steroids, supplements, and gym memberships, and at least another $50-$100 on food because you need high protein shit

Raised arms is ok but parrying is a thing for a reason

oh I also forgot to add, they're absolutely terrible for your liver, so you need to eat healthy and you cant really drink or do drugs (not even tylenol really) to not die in

im naturally very lean like bruce lee, but im only 125lbs or whatever, 55kg

i wish i was like 160 so i could rock fitted clothes like on that pic

can i get up to 160 naturallly at the same bf i am now%? i guess 10bf

i dont even lift but im tonned, i just need mass

i can hit strong for my weight.... i scored like 650 in those punching machines thing lol

>parrying
but ur fingers can get fucked

i remember a fight and a i saw the guy getting his fingers fucked

the other guy was trying to catch the arms (parrying whatever u call this)

he punched him in the hand... disaster

its like disarming someone

sure, you literally just need to eat more, that's the only way to gain weight. Start drinking protein shakes, eat lots of eggs, tuna, chicken, etc. Make your meals for the entire week in advance on the weekend, and force yourself to eat 3 (maybe even 4) full meals a day. I make breakfast every morning for myself, because its usually just eggs or oatmeal, but there's a reason every body builder looking to gain mass eats precooked, planned out meals. It works

bodybuilding.com/fun/fawnia32.htm

This is a decent start, but I think the sample recipes are kind of bland, but you could just google "ways to prepare chicken breasts and rice" or something. I also dont go out of my way to eat organic and dont bother separating egg yolks or any of that bullshit. Also the "always be drinking water" thing is kind of a meme, yes you need water, but you'll be fine just drinking when you're thirsty, which your body is pretty good at letting you know. Everything else just gets pissed out

>blocking with your fists bare handed

Did you just take up working out for New Years?

i dont know how much i eat now.. from my understanding, kcals (let alone macros) on the food stickers aren't accurate

i dont intend to go aspie tier counting shit but just as an approximation i would like to get some numbers, but if u cant trust the stickers then what?

i know a guy thats knowledgeable as fuck and he is against this chicken and rice diets, he says you can put on weight eating your usual diet, just add more quantity

he also puts increasingly more food (dinner is the most kcals he eats) contrary to the popular say of eating less at night and more in the breakfast... im not very hungry at breakfast

i also feel tired in the morning and im cold, i eat thyroid pills. it sucks because in the morning is when i want to go to gym but i never wake up. and i go too late to sleep. i wish i could fix my schelude and start lifting but here i am shitposting at 4 am again listening to joe rogan podcast

naw, I've played tons of sports and always kind of worked out (bare minimum pushups/situps/etc every morning), but in the last few years started focusing a little heavier on dieting and such to gain more weight, I've always been a lanklet, was like 6'3 165lb for most of my teenage/adult life, but now I'm around 190-200.

I also work with tons of bodybuilders and roid-monkeys who give me lots of advice.

>bodybuilding.com/fun/fawnia32.htm
im really hungry looking at this food pictures now

i will try to find peanut butter to put in toasts, but it has to be of good quality

i need stuff like that in the morning, easy to setup. i wish i could cook in the morning but im too lazy, i would like to try bacon, eg and potatos type of cooked breakfast but i will stick with simple stuff

Hahahahaa amazing post bravo

jej

With intercepting fist nigga. You punch his wrist with a hook just before he hits you.

>I'm in a fight how do I not get hurt

Wew

>he gets hurt in fights

Why block when you can dodge?

>>how do you block punches?
head movement