Wife just fucking left me 5 minute ago for another guy. Its not even physical...

Wife just fucking left me 5 minute ago for another guy. Its not even physical, I'm quite sure they didnt sleep together yet
Just wish the sucker as a small dick.

She outside of town and I'm taking care of her 3 kids (+the one we had together) until the end of school.
Dont know what to do.
No hooker in my small town to blow some steam.
Anyone as an idea ?
Pic related.
Sad, she was kinda of kinky

Don't kid yourself. She has fucked.

drink. Honestly, drugs won't do much, your looking after her spawn. ngl man, if she came with 3 kids already, then she must have had something really special going on.

Just kill her 3, take yours and start a new life together. Or kill her, your kid, and two of hers, and keep one of hers as a sex slave. Run away to Saudi Arabia and live like a prince.

You got cucked and not even by a cute chick.

Sucks, bro, sorry

Cut her head off before she takes everything you own.

I dont care really.
If she did or not it doesnt matter.

Wont happen sorry ^^

Dubs as talked !

analled her?

Not in the last 4 years.
a few time in the first 2 years we've been together

Its the only girl that at annalled

She looks like a crackhead. Take you kid. Leave the other three demon spawns and pack your shit up and drive away. Fuck her genetics dude. Your kid will probably be retarded by the looks of her.

She's is leaving.
Leaving me everything.
The house
The car
My kid
I think my genetic is stronger then her weak shit ^^
My kid is brilliant.
And I wont leave her kids...
They deserve better.
They're gonna go live with their father in 1 month.
Good thing for them

Just wish I still had the uncensored version...

Light her kids on fire and take care of yours?

Or >kys then her faggot and let the kids be raised by racoons

Anyone know a good drink I could do with that ?

Gay ass liquor selection dude.

I dont usualy drink lol ^^
And yeah, gay shit usually
Most of them have been there for years...

well if the tequila rose is opened it should be refrigerated as it is a dairy product

Hey guy. I can tell you chose an insecure one so the beatings would go easier. I'm glad she left you. Surely you'll be able to take your insecurities out on the kids. Enjoy your life.

My insecurities ?
Damn you learned that word today and needed to use in a sentence ?

I'm not insecure at all.
I just wish I hadnt done so much for her in the last few years..

That was an amazing insult. I am extremely insulted. GOOD insult

ugly, be glad shes gone.

You do you bro, I'll smoke a joint in your honor. Here's a little racist meme for you too.

Go full MGTOW and unleash your wizard powers again.

Your wife is an ugly girl who thinks that she's too good for you. Just be glad you're rid of her. Make sure all the proper papers are signed and you get your kid and stuffs. Then just enjoy your life the way it should have been without that whore.

Funny one.
I laughd
Didnt smoke in like 15 years... I should try to get some weed tomorow...

>Bait.

You dated, wifed and inseminated a single mom

hey dude. your wife is an ugly whore. just take good care of the kids if you can... try not to let her fuck up their lives

if you have no dealers, use the darkweb. it seems complex but it's really not. log on coinbase to buy some bitcoins, use tor to log on to alpha bay, send the bitcoins to alphabay and buy whatever drugs you want

Yeah exactly what I think.

If you knew the whole story, its even worst...

Dont worry about it man, a woman that ugly is not a keeper. There is plenty better out there.

Men like you are the reason women like her are so common.

>I'm taking care of her 3 kids (+the one we had together)
>she was kinda of kinky

sounds like you have rather terrible judgement

Good kids.
Oldest son is 14. Probably gonna be one of us in a few years.
The second is a nice piece of ass and I hope to have a few nice pic for Sup Forums in a few years ;)
Good kids doesnt deserve a mom like that...

Well, coward me wont go on tor lol.
Nah, I still have my kid to take care of.
He's the only reason I didnt ask for dub to kill myself...

kek, there's literally 0 chance of getting caught on tor dude it's way safer and easier than irl dealers and it would let you have the pick of whatever weed strain you want. or dmt. or acid. or whatever

Get legal counsel first thing in the morning, pray to god you are in a father friendly district.

Find out what your rights and responsibilities are. Since you are not the father of her three you could run into trouble if, say, one of them gets hurt and needs a medical consent.

You need to protect your finances too. Get moving on getting custody and child support. The parent that files first usually wins.

Don't wait for her to screw you further. Go on the attack now

Ler the slag go and focus on your kid. Hopefully, you might learn something, but I doubt it.

Chocolate vodka and the creme de menthe. Will taste like a peppermint patty. Do it as a shot

Go a friend of mine who work in notary office and she say she know a good lawyer who always win his cause and work for the good of the kids and not the parents.
I'm calling him first thing in the morning.

Oh, and lurk here:

www.survivinginfidelity.com

Only respectable thing to do

Doesnt really feel like it right now.
But I've put it in my favorite
Thx

Wise move, Chummer.

Cover your ass carefully and consistently. Men usually get fucked over in shit like this. Hope you are on good terms with her kids and their father.

Trust me, lotsa help there. Best club you never wanted to join. Saved my life. 30K+ users can't be wrong. Lots of support from people who've been there and done that.

I wish you good luck and great success.

Better terms then herself is with them.
I should have too much problem having custody, I'm more concerned about the money side of the story...

>Literally 0 chance
Literally lmao.

TOR only protects you if you know what you're doing. If you don't, you're basically naked out there.

You are not a fool.
Chances are good that you wouldn't be caught, but it takes situational awareness (IRL, online) to reduce the risk level, and some risk will always be there.

>unrelated captcha
>lel

AND she's fat?!?

Fuck her. Leave her high and dry.
Like said, lawyer up and file first, claiming extreme negligence and child abandonment. The more your lawyer can prove, the better off you will be in the proceedings that follow.
Also, keep living in the fucking house and taking care of the kids (for now). As the saying goes, possession is 9/10ths of the law. The more you can keep (and KEEP UP) yourself, the better off you will be in the end. Claim you need the house to do the job of properly caring for the kids and it will likely end up yours.

I dont want to keep her kids.
Fuck they're good kid, but I would need to be full time at home :P
Doesnt taste bad, but I should've taken a smaller one ahah