Atheists believe in atoms without proof. However...

Atheists believe in atoms without proof. However, they deny God's existence without being able to disprove he is the creator of all life. Explain yourselves Atheists.

Other urls found in this thread:

physicsforums.com/insights/can-see-atom/
ubiversal.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

They don't know why atoms exist, why subatomic particles exist, why mater exists, why time exists, or why XYZt space exists... they take so much for granted on admittedly zero knowledge. They are just arrogant and hell bound jews.

no

The only fucking reason your god exsists is because faggots said there was a naked bearded man in the sky and gave me a dick. Than another one of those faggots said hey my mom's a virgin but I was born, and also this god of yours is my dad. The spliting of the red sea is natural and happens rarely because of the difference in salt levels.

underage b&

This is now a small tits thread.

I WON'T TAKE THE BAIT

>Be Atheist
>Know this is bait
>Respond anyway
>but muh superior intellect . . .

Tiddies comin thru

Nice fridge.

Atoms just exist because of the big bang, it had nothing to do with god.

y'know fine. I've been seeing this for longer than I care to remember, so I'll respond. We have a reasonably well supported hypothesis and can mathematically prove the existence of atoms, and can actually see them with incredibly powerful microscopes, but the only word we have on god is a bunch of gullible retards a bunch of old books written from second and thirdhand accounts

but why do they exist?

would smash

I'M GONNA FUCKING BUST A LOAD IN THE BIBLE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY

why do a ton of other religion texts exist?

should sci-fi literature be accounted as true religion too just because those texts also exist?

sorry captain jackoff
atoms have even been imaged. manipulated even.
do your research.

haha christians are worst than muslims

Say I accept Jesus as my lord and saviour, if I go ahead and do the most heinous shit anyone could imagine I still go to heaven right?
Seems pretty cool.

see this And have you ever seen an atom? No? Then how do you know it exists?

>atoms
>without proof
Hiroshima and Nagasaki say "Hi"

>Then how do you know it exists?

Did you see Hiroshima and Nagasaki happen? No. You read about it.

As you can read about Christ resurrecting. That is also written about. And it is a proven fact, since there were witnesses.

There's a slight difference.
There is physical evidence of the atomic blasts, in addition to people writing about it.

With Jesus, you're taking Flavius Josephus at his word that he translated scrolls no one ever saw instead of just making it all up himself.

I obvioulsy know atoms exist you dumbfuck, I'm asking why Atheists are willing to believe in atoms and not in the creator of all atoms: God.

I don't believe atoms exist either.
Any more retarded questions?

several people saw those scrolls, you need to find something better than that.

I'm asking you to explain why you're classifying atheists as people who believe in anything.
Atheists don't believe in God. That doesn't mean we believe or don't believe in anything else.

There is the same amount of proof of atoms and God.

Actually, you need to find something better than that. You have no proof that anyone saw said scrolls.

"Atheists believe in atoms without proof"

poor b8 m8, 2nd part of the argument hinges on the first, no one gives a fuck what you know.

I'll just leave this here for ya op.

physicsforums.com/insights/can-see-atom/

Listen, I'm not a priest. Maybe go to a Church and discuss this with them. I know for sure the scrolls existed.

Well wooptie doo, retard.
I don't believe in atoms or God.
Please regail me. Tell me how being an atheist means you believe in anything.

isn't your life without meaning when you don't believe in anything?

Science can prove things believing in God can't

Pretty sure that you have absolutely no source for that *except* for Josephus's "translations" referring to each other. There is absolutely zero physical evidence remaining for the existence of those scrolls. There is no literary evidence of anyone other than Josephus ever having translated the Gospels. They corroborate each other, but all of them can only be traced back to Flavius Josephus. There is not one single surviving personal letter, diary, ledger, news report, or anything else of the kind mentioning Jesus and his disciples *except* for the Gospels themselves.

I invite you to disprove academia and put a two-thousand year debate to rest by providing proof otherwise.
Go ahead, I'll wait.

to neverending shitpost

It was very hard. For a year I contemplated killing myself.
Then I read up on Nietzsche and existentialism.

thats false because science only work with theories.

Where the fuck is all the corn?

Well, the Bible is scientifically correct so it's proven that God is the source anyhow.

Mmmmm so sweeeeeeeeet. I have a huge erection.

bitch have you heard of electron microscopes

Why can't atheists define atheism?

Yeah baby

I'm fapping

This is fucking retarded

I already did bucko
Scroll up

I was there.

>the Bible is *NOT EVEN CLOSE TO scientifically correct

*FIXED THAT FOR YOU

Thor?

Hey Tsutomo!

I read somewhere that scientists are actually using the Bible to discover new findings in science.

I really, really like this cob

Like this: ubiversal.com

I don't know anything about atoms. I did read the Bible though and it was just boring bullshit. If you weren't indoctrinated from birth the Bible would seem just as crazy as the Koran or Egyptian mythology to you.

I read somewhere they ate corn in the bible......

Spiderman just ate my ass

Atheism is equally as retarded as theism. Only true religion is agnosticism.

if you were a true agnostic you would have to say you aren't sure whether or not atheism is as retarded as theism.

Only true religion is corn

True cornostic

>Religion
>Agnosticism

Pick one

wish she shaved her moustache like she shaved her pussy

Pick one

This isn't a very good argument, saying atoms exist or don't exist is a bit different from believing wether or not a supreme being created everything. Either could be true but neither one would necessarily disprove the other.

I wish she did this...

Agnostic is the safest way.

In the beginning there was corn.

Safer than corn?

So many errors:
>Atheists believe in atoms
Atheism says nothing about atoms, There could be atheists that deny the existence of atoms.
>without proof.
There's plenty of evidence of the existence of atoms
>However, they deny God's existence
Atheism does not deny the existence of god(s), it rejects the proposal of there being any.
> without being able to disprove he is the creator of all life
You have to prove first that a god created life, until then the proposition is considered unproven therefore rejected.

>Atheists believe in atoms without proof
There is over 200 years of proof of atoms.

I gave up imaginary friends when I was young. Your turn religion.

Agnosticism is irrelevant to whether you're an atheist or a theist.
Kindly remove thyself from this discussion, uneducated fuckwad.

>"believe in atoms without proof"
>uses a computer to spew this nonsense, the electrical semiconductors of which function because of atomic theories
Who the fuck let you pass high school science without knowing any of this shit?

have you ever seen me?
can you swear that i exist?

Not really, it's the same as you're day, wake up, go to work and make a living, go home eat dinner and smash my gf, trying to build my retirement account and a better life for my kids.

Only real difference, I sleep in on Sunday's, fish, watch a movie or go for a hike.

We have proof fucktard, we have observed them

well by that logic you cant disprove that a giant penis ejaculated out the universe