My niece just got caught shoplifting two $30 shirts in a Texas Zumiez as the Mall...

My niece just got caught shoplifting two $30 shirts in a Texas Zumiez as the Mall. Anyone know any corporate policys or laws that can help her out. I really dont want my Memorial Day ruined by this dumb bitch. Her dad will be pretty pissed for the rest of my stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/assault-and-battery-overview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i bet she doesn't even skate, bruh

>Memorial day
Lol

Stealing under $150, she will probably get a fine and community service if it's the first offense
t. Cop in Missouri

Also your niece is a retard

Dont do anything. Ignore her, not your problem. If you cant do the time, dont do the crime.

Unless that's an actually cop, they have no legal authority to hold you. Do a 360 and walk away.

Also top kek that she got busted by fucking allied universal

invent a time travel device and tell her past self not to do it.

Also, my corps have a strict policy to not stop and chase after shoplifters.

under 18 so it'll go away?

I steal shit all the time trick is to keep it under $500 and it wont be considered grand theft.

If you really want us to save her, post nudes and contact info for the store.

Rape her for punishment. She won't do it again after that

this, let her learn

its very easy, if you rip her clothes off and try to rape her, they will let her go.

I second the retard part.

Not sure about that first thing, but she's definitely a tard.

Where in Texas? Is she willing to do some stuff for those $60? Stupid whore

Tell her to run idiot that's a mall cop can't grab her unless he wants to be sued.

Insurance liabilities will never be in their favor.

can we see her feets

if she cant just walk away as others have suggested go down there and try to pick her up. If you act pissed enough, and she acts sorry enough they might release her into your custody. Its going to be up to the discression of mall security though.

Teach her in future
Do not stop for loss prevention only police.

cant they grab her

No its not up to their discretion, if they touch you its an automatic lawsuit. No companies insurance will touch a loss prevention officer that uses force in a non life threatening situation. That being said, stealing is nigger shit.

Nope. Unless they want a lawsuit against them. They cannot legally touch anyone nor force someone to stay. People just do because they think otherwise.

Op, Any nudes of your neice. How old? What's yours and hers occupational?

LOL @ all the people saying to just run, enjoy the cops showing up at your house to arrest you, because they were sent your fucking picture.

stealing from zumiez is the biggest poser move i've ever heard in my entire life

was this at the galleria? i bet it fucking was - stupid cunt

somebody's friend told you this, didn't they?
screams in dindu "im gomma soo"

Nope, went through security training in the past.

Dumbass if it's the store to press charges she can walk away. As a minor they are not allowed to handcuff her. Security cannot do so. Zumies is the only one who saw her commit the crime and not the security guards. If she never really left the store it's not shop lifting. It's accusations from zumies and security can't do shit but tell her to just wait. If they touch her you can sue because she is minor. If it's cops I doubt they care.

I was about to say the same thing holy shit it looks like the galleria zumiez too

What lawsuit can u file because someone touched you?

if you molest her everything will be better

IIRC shoplifting under $100 is a misdemeanor.

Yea it looks like mall security only. All they can do is ban her from the mall. It's up to zumies to contact police if not already. Otherwise just take her and go home. Then rape her for doing a bad thing lolololol

That's assault brother

how old is she...have her strip searched & post pics

No it isnt

free tutorial at shoplyfter.com

If you are going to have any chance of fucking her to night you better tell her to just run. Also post a picture of her spread asshole. We all know you have at least 20. ;)

You guys is dumb. If none of you ever worked at the mall as a security fag like I did shut the fuck up. Just get yo neice and leave. Dumbasses. They didn't see her commit the crime and even if she admit it. It's zumies to press charges not the security. If zumies is not there with the cops. Just go home and let her be banned. It's only for a year and if she wants to come back to mall she just needs to call mall managemnet.

Yell at her in Spanish

Yes you soft turd it is.

Touching another person without consent is assault.

Dumb Bitch...back in the day, I use to shop lift. Never would I dream of getting caught. If I did I would run like hell.

Assault : make a physical attack on

Youre missing some very important brain matter

You are officially the new president of the nigger cum drinking club. Which is odd seeing that it only consist of you and your whore mother.

i walked next to it yesterday so I immediately recognized it

>Assault : make a physical attack on

That's actually battery.

Some of you people are fucking stupid. Her best bet is to own up to her mistake, be cooperative and to apologize to the store manager/owner. Worst case scenario is she receives a fine and community service. Chances are if she's underage and this is her first offense, it won't stay on her record for long assuming she stays out of trouble. It was a stupid move on her part, but nothing to get worked up over.

kekked hard to that

Correct. Technically, based on the legal definition of assault, they don't even have to touch them lol.

No it isnt

Omg you actually think the system would waste their time on her lmao. Man you must really believe in the system faggot.

sauce?.

You are retarded. Store owner wtf. It's corporate,so call world headquarters and offerhead to the whole place. You fucking stupid cunt.

Yeah it's called getting a job and not being a piece of shit thief

that is some really good bad taxidermy

havent seen a bad taxidermy thread forever

Your niece is probably a nog in white skin, claim she 'didn du nuffin' got to be good for something

you've never met a thief with a job??

Don't worry she probably blew the cop and got away with it ... it's sad whores these days ....

I NEED SCISSORS! 61!

I can do some mr. Robot shit, give me the store and i will delete all the recordings from the cameras so they don'thave evidence brah

Just kill the cop, problem solved
because he can't arrest her if he's dead.

Assault is defined as the threat of bodily harm that reasonably causes fear of harm in the victim while battery is the actual physical impact on another person. If the victim has not actually been touched, but only threatened (or someone attempted to touch them), then the crime is assault.

Outlet mall in Round Rock?

ITT: People talk out their ass.

Different jurisdictions have different laws on Citizen's arrest, and the related "shopkeeper's privilege" to detain a shoplifter, with various laws or common law traditions recognized by the courts.

In most cases, unless a felony has been committed, you cant detain somebody UNLESS you witnessed the crime. But a witness to the crime, or the shopkeeper, may legally use non-lethal force to detain a criminal -- again, that's in many, but not all, jurisdictions.

Cops won't track you down from just a picture over 60$
Cops don't even turn up to every shoplifting call out
The police will turn up however if they try to grab you and you push them etc because you will get assault which is a felony while shoplifting is not.

Let her face the music. She's obv an idiot, so she has to learn somehow. Dumb cunt. Thieves are scum.

Enlist her in the Marine Corps

Dude under 500$ is a misdemeanour

4 U

And youre dumb enough to think that includes just touching someone ?

Pretty much this. Don't admit to anything. Deny, deny, deny.

Probable outcome is a warning to not enter the Mall again or be charged with trespassing. Since the Mall is private property, than can deny you entry.

>And youre dumb enough to think that includes just touching someone ?

ANY unwanted contact can be prosecuted as assault, including spitting on, etc.

Best bet is too yell at her and leave, once she's in tears the guard will probably let her walk away with a warning. If she's too dumb and doesn't cry then she deserve to be in troubles.

Underage kid detected....

whatever kike

go back to israel

But don't buy into the "they can't detain you or it assault" shit -- if they witnessed a crime, in most jurisdictions they can, indeed, detain you. You're not going to get them charged with assault, or be able to successfully sue them, and if the situation escalates that will usually be on you, legally.

Be contrite, be scared and pitiful, unless you give them reason, it is usually less trouble for them to go through to kick your ass out of their mall rather than go through legal proceedings -- but it's their call.

IF charged with anything, get a lawyer at once.

>i'm such an adult i call people kid on the internet

she most likely won't get charged with anything

she'll probably have her picture taken and will be banned from the mall for a few months, but $60 bucks isn't a big deal. Idk what the deal is over there, but over here you have to steal more than $100 bucks to get into legal trouble, and usually companies don't give a shit, they're just trying to scare kids out of shoplifting.

You are getting way off topic.

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/assault-and-battery-overview.html

Now shut up ya fucking dunce youre annoying

>But don't buy into the "they can't detain you or it assault" shit -- if they witnessed a crime,

Oh, not at all. In many places the rules of "citizens arrest" are pretty lenient, and there are places where private security is covered under Agents Of the Property Owners and have expanded powers to detain with cause.

yup. sounds like a bunch of 8-year-olds arguing shit they saw on CSI or some other retard.

I had to do my time scribing for a PD in San Antonio and mall cops routinely tackled morons they argued were shoplifting. When I first joined, I asked him why he didn't charge them with assault, and he just explained "the judge doesn't even listen".
I thought this was a travesty! they aren't even enforcing their own laws!
point is, they don't. they're selective about what they enforce, and I've never seen an assault case used as an affirmative defense ever, not even when the defendant is bruised. cops stand by the mall cops and nobody gives a fuck.
Most PDs will tell their client this. some clients still insist on fighting, some PDs will fight, only to see their client get fucked harder.
welcome to reality, children, where the laws on the books aren't always what is enforced in practice.

Patently untrue.

If I just walk p and grab your dick, then yeah. But if I am legally detaining you, as witnesses to a crime can do in most jurisdictions in the US, I can touch your frail little self in the process, even if you do not want me to.

There are all sorts of situations where somebody can touch you when you didn't want them to. Stupid broad generalizations are worthless; the law is full of nuances and exceptions, that's how lawyers can charge out the ass to help you understand them.

unless she was in the doorway or outside the store they can't legally prove she was stealing.

Asset and Profit Protection Manager here, there is just about nothing you can do to get her out of it other than mass shooting the store. Whenever someone tries to dispute the chatge and is uncooperative we just call the police and give them a summons to court. My advice is to say fuck it and dont go in. Shes a cunt who thinks she can get away with shit and let others take the brunt. Trust me, no one would blame you.

>But if I am legally detaining you, as witnesses to a crime can do in most jurisdictions in the US

Better be damned sure there was a crime, otherwise that's assault and battery. Also, even detaining someone opens you up to excessive force usage and civil liability.

They probably didnt even detain her, they just saw her being suspicious or stealing shit and questioned her and the truth came out.

Now you got some wannabe mall cop on here thinking lawsuits are gonna be filed for assault and battery.

Close, the only way to get an NPD(bad stoppage of shoplifters) other than them not having the items is when the person is still in the store during the intial stoppage. Doubt that happened though, thats #1 no-no

they can't prove a crime unless she was outside the store door.

this is from a former loss prevention officer. unless she was outside the door of the store they can't prove shit. i saw numerous assholes caught with the shit in thier bags walk because you could not prove they weren't going to buy it. they have to be outside the store's doors in order for a theft charge to stick.

lol stupid cunt

>blonde haired mud shark hangs out with muds
>they do criminal activity
>we're supposed to feel sorry for the coal burner

Maybe if your niece wasn't a race traitor she'd be hanging out with a nice white boy, cooking some hot dogs and burgers on the grill like a normal red blooded American

Best advice, let her go to jail and learn her lesson for dating shit skins

or maybe she will?

Something similar happened to me, I got kicked out when my brother told a jew joke and ruined a perfectly good trip to Auschwitz.

I was at h&m and this chink tried to shoplift by putting clothes in his clothes in a dressing room. he was handcuffed & arrested on site. shit was cash watching a lil cheap chink get what's coming to him. faggot was wearing a bucket hat too

did she get raped in prison yet?

your bro did you a favor - don't go to fucking auschwitz are you autistic

>Better be damned sure there was a crime, otherwise that's assault and battery. Also, even detaining someone opens you up to excessive force usage and civil liability.

easy enough to prove your statement false.
bringing suit against even mall cops means you need to hire a lawyer to do this, the PD will not do this, nor will a criminal defense attorney (unless he's part of a law firm that has many partners). These lawyers are not idiots; they know this kind of lawsuit is a longshot at best and will demand a massive retainer, at least 10k, though I wouldn't trust any attorney with anything less than 50k to do research and the groundwork.

this means at the very least, you put up 10k of your own money just to retain an attorney, with the good chance they will still not take it to court and you might at most get a settlement for your attorney's fees.

taking someone to court for assault in cases where a suspect is apprehended almost never becomes a case, precisely because no jury would sympathize with the lowlife that was caught and most would be looking at the plaintiff lie "this nigger fucked around and now he wants money for this? fuck him"... but they'll be nice and say it in a way that doesn't reveal their true disdain for him.