Amerifats:

Amerifats:
>HUR DUR britain is c u ck e d HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I would rather get latinos than muslim fags. My country is fucked doe.

we're gonna build a wall. I don't see what you faggots are doing other than taking it up the ass for shitskins

Our migrants are half european, speak a european language, own guns, go to church on sundays and drive amercian pick-up trucks.

Your move.

Latinos are percentage wise more white than actual native. Muslims are just shit no questions asked

We're going build a moat.

Also they actually adapt to our culture, not the other way around

This pisses me off so fucking much. It's not just the USA the entire world is going to shit. The white race is dying and theirs nothing I can do to stop it.

Theres*

Next election last hope.

If it fails we're fucked

>Americans are myopic retards
in other news rain is wet

Hey at least these Latinos are Christian eh?

This thread.

why are you butt devastated mohammed, the mudshit percentage in londonistan is too low.

>theirs nothing I can do to stop it.
Learning English would be a start.

We're all fucked user in the next 200 years whites are going to be a bastard race who's only purpose is to serve their jewish overlords in isreal.

Why bother? It'll be a dead language soon enough...

Yeah Mexicans really aren't that bad/different than white Americans TBQH.

No Miguel, it will be a dead language in USA.

How are the Swedn democrats polling btw?

We're all fucked you idiot. The floodgates to the third world are wide open, hold your breath when your head is the one under water.

fuggin rekt m8

You mean working, educated Mexicans.

No you wouldn't.

At the end of 2015 SD was the largest party according to Yougov

I'd rather have the whole of Latin America living on my block than have one paki anywhere in my country. Britain is cucked.

Hey, don't post pics of my dinner.

For every one you destroy now, a potential 10 will be prevented. Godspeed.

Second or 3rd generations mexican americans are virtually white as long as they live with white people. They end up getting jobs and being productive members of society. Also their food is too dank.

Islam doesnt integrate

there's*

Is it bad that this didn't make me stop eating my burger

على الأقل نحن نفعل شيئا حيال الغزاة لدينا. الآن تشغيل على طول قبل الإمام يدق لك لأنك في وقت متأخر للصلاة

>Latino population will more than double

Mexicans now have a net negative migration rate, Asian immigration is higher than from Latin America, and Hispanic birthrates fell hard as a result of the recession and rising educational achievement. Plus, 3rd generation and later Hispanics assimilate fairly well. These projections seem insanely optimistic unless you count everyone with has any Hispanic ancestry as Hispanic..

pray for the SD

ويقول الكافر

mexican intellectuals

أخي أنا لا كافر ، فمن ط الذين صوتوا لصالح بلدية المسلمين الجدد ، و معا نصنع المسلمين تنشئ قريبا خلافة جديدة في لندن . إن شاء الله

Your children are a white minority and you're talking about falling birthrates?

speak american , faggits.

They are shit and Mexico has more beheadings than Syria.

>american
triggered
كافر سخيف غبي

>taking the bait

It's part of the plan Tyrone.

I'm using a language he understands.

أنا باستخدام لغة يفهمها

Nice try Pedro. Most Latinos in Southern states don't assimilate. I live in Texas and it's just disgusting and painful to see all those faggots who don't even want to learn English

Illegal from Huntington Park detected.

Latinos aren't Muslims.

>America
>Land colonized by Europeans
>Never had a white population over ~85%
>Mexicans are at least half-breed white
>Mexicans are easier to integrate than sandpeople (Christianity, actually being on the American continent, etc.)
>Even so, a large chunk of Americans want to fully secure the border and send illegals back
>Trump may become president

>Britian
>Traditional white European land
>Once had a white population of 100%
>Sandpeople are mostly Arabs, Semites, of poo in loos, far from European admixture.
>Barely try to integrate, extreme clash of morals, Whitey McLiberal says it's racist to integrate, largely panders to immigrants
>Though possible, the chance of slowing the number of immigrants is growing slim, EU will probably cuck the BREXIT referendum
>Sandnigger mudlsime became mayor of a 2,000 year old white city

Yeah, you lads are fucked

You were 90% in the 50s, 2010 you were 63%.
Right now you're probably nearing sub 50%.

Meanwhile Britain is still 92% White.
Your turn :)

Latino implying all Hispanics are nationaless swarms for some kikes white extermination lol I'm Cuban only not Latino filthy niggrs

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Latino is only a word for the nationless filth without a fatherland.

you're already an island and that's not doing shit.

You're American, you're already doing nothing but to serve Israel.

At least I get Taco Bell for the low low

You and the Haitians ruined Florida

Keep crying brown beaner

that can't be right

isn't Brazil and Argentina bigger than Mexico?

Hate to break it to you, but most Mexicans support gun control

Once they become the majority, you can kiss your 2nd Amendment goodbye

My dream is to return to my island and behead all the communists and niggers

this

>Source: my ass

Britain is currently (as of 2011) is 87% white and dropping, whilst conversely, the highest point for the white population in the United States was in 1940 with an 87% white population.

Once again to show how pathetic this is, This would mean both the US and the UK have droped in white population by ~23% making it an even rate.

The difference is, the UK is a white "homeland" and America isn't, and further, you're letting in vast quantities of immigrants from a far-reaching culturally clashing part of the world (i.e. muslims), whilst are is basically from our backyard.

Cuban militancy and racial progress is the only solution.

>nearing sub 50
nice meme muhammad

Looks who's talking Ahmed...

Good cuck, please pay reparations for u.s imperialism over Cuba, by way of sending arms and alms to us exiles.

It's a shame. 99% came illegally and took advantage of us and ruined the system for everyone.

trump will fix this by deporting 20M

Nah, fuck off mate. I don't support immigration from any Latin American nation. I'm pointing out how different the situation is between the UK and the US, and how their's is fairly more cuckish than the US.

PUUUUUUUUTAAAAA

WE WUZ 1-IN-3'N MIERDAAAAA

I'm talking as a whole, there will be nothing left. I felt a huge sense of hope after trump entered the race but now I'm starting to feel it's already to late... just feel a huge sense of hopelessness...

>am non-hispanic white
>a cuban calls me brown
max keks you fucking dog.

>when yuros genocide themselves in their homeland

you should probably do something about it

It means you're ready to kill some beaners, user.

>latino population doubles for no reason in 35 years

Hah no

You think they will continue to breed within their race for 35 years?

Have fun becoming Brazil nigger.

we wont be 80% black

Go look at Jebs! Children.

I don't care what you will become what ever it is you will become weaker.

as an italian i approve this , spanish will replace english too and it is easier for me

jesus fucking christ there are 112 millions beaners in Mexico ?!
how did that happened ?

Even Trump bows to Israel, you never had a chance.

Why is that surprising?

Bean surplus

Mexicans cannot into birth control

>uk isnt cucked
>mayor of london is muslim and hate whites
>pic related

Nah you're thinking of the rest of Europe.

We still have control over our borders, only reason so many still get in is because they can become "European" and then come over when they want.

Fucking europe, ruined England.

>Mutilated criminals.
Feels bretty gud

Muh white genocide. waa waaaa

That's the problem. If I felt going Dylan roof would make a difference then I'd do it in a heartbeat. But the truth is it wouldn't make a dent. Nothing we do as individuals will ever change anything. We need someone able to unite people and able to lead them to rise up. There are so many things that need to happen and they need happen quick. But no scenario I can come up with in my head seems plausible. I feel like best case scenario is that we become a mixed race that is majority caucasoid. If anything I hope that we can at least go out in a blaze of glory and take isreal and they jews with us.

To be fair bob, most of them are more than likely just pretending to make you mad.

>because they can become "European"

Yes this is true, but I felt that he'd give rise and open doors for people who dont. That his anti PC stance would help to allow discussion on race realism/women/tribalism/ and eventually hitler/WWII/and the jews.

Maybe.
However I'd feel ashamed if people in country I came to, speak to me using hand gestures because I chose to pretend not to understand their language.

But it's true.
Diosito frowns upon birth control.

Still, I'm a medfag and at institutional hospitals we have every new mother "voluntarily choose" their birth control method. Surprisingly, most are quite cooperative.

>pretending
>that diversion and denial
wew

Fuck off nigger, whites build nations you shitskins just leach off of us. Without us you're all going back the the fucking stone age.

I like mexicans

And black men fuck your white girls/women.

Tfw my gf is on the pill and i can fuck her raw and cum inside everyday.
Thanks doc, those pills are one of the 7 wonders in. The world.