S President Donald Trump poised to strike North Korea

>S President Donald Trump poised to strike North Korea

>stuff.co.nz/world/americas/91385743/us-president-donald-trump-poised-to-strike-north-korea

S,Should I prepare for the war against north korea?

I'm really bit scary, Without meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12716886
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

may the force be with you

>le hillary will start a war maymay

Trumptards are getting played hard 2bh

>the lord of the rings pic
>starwars meme

The more Koreans die the happier I'll be

I hope all your kpop faggots die

This, only reason I wanted (((Trump))) to win. What a joke

is this bait? It's yoda.

I hope it happens

die

stay safe, hopefully the north koreans dont chimp out and bomb the south

theyre gonna be flooding the states if war. do. not. want.

>be POTUS
>send CVBG to the North Korea shores
>fire few missiles on NORKS
>sail away
>OP goes to the war against NORKS
just trump face

it's not anything more than a reminder to the regime that they are not free to behave with impunity

I think that headline is a little too assuming

anyway don't worry lads, a nip posted a poll from 2005 where it said that only 10% would be willing to help America if we attacked without your consent while 50% said they would help N Korea lmao

Yeah hopefully amerishit idiocy and saber rattling doesn't get anyone killed.

Calm down, Kim

WTF

It's bait. Ignore him.

Real talk, I was anti-interventionism way before it was cool and also not a fan of the Syria strikes but I really want the N Korea regime to be taken out. I'm well aware of the issues it will create but I'm also aware of life in N Korea and the """"""""labor"""""""""""""" camps. I want him out and a reunified Korea would be nice to see in my lifetime (if that is what both want).

I say this as an American born Romanian who descended from people under a horrible dictator with very shitty living conditions which still didn't come close to NK but similar in a lot of ways.

>reunified korea

Why the fuck would South Korea want to reunify with North Korea? That is like saying the United States would love to reunify with Mexico. South Korea just wants North Korea to piss off so it doesn't have to worry about getting nuked one day. Beyond that, that entire country and region can die in a fire because it's absolutely worthless to everyone.

On a side note, am I a racist for having problems with muslim refugees but having no problem at all with some North Korean refugees? I wouldn't mind the latter. A couple of nice docile literate asians. They are welcome.

>That is like saying the United States would love to reunify with Mexico.
It's not. At all...

same ;_;

strawpoll.me/12716886

Stay safe, friend
I hope your countries will reunite one day, and that you wont die in nuclear fire

not true at all
china will take in the Kpop refugees and then china will be the centre of it all

ggwp

I wish, that north korea people will be free and happy, without their today's situation. But I want to see it without any blood. Is it possible? Also, can anybody feed african's children?

getting ready to update

>russian flag
>ukraine
>syria

nigga

Gandolf the Green.

literally millions of people would have to die for that to happen

>burgers will die in a useless war again in your lifetime

As I said, I'm aware of the issues of the aftermath, but eventually it will have to happen. People think they are all brainwashed but it is most likely only fear, the same was thought of Romanians. Ceausescu also made up a bunch of unrealistic claims about himself and his wife.

What a fucking click bait title, it's reporting the same "Carl Vinson is going to Korea" story but painting it as if war is imminent.

It's Dobby from Harry Potter, you fucking idiot

I totally agree, this time regime change could actually work out well

>TFW trump will simultaneously go to war with China, Russia, North Korea, Syria, and Iran all to maintain America's geopolitical agenda everywhere
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Ukraine and Syria
>US interventions

Wew lad

They're Russian interventions if they're anything

>Ceausescu also made up a bunch of unrealistic claims about himself and his wife.
Oh, and he was one of the best friends/allies with Kim Il Sung.

>21.2% Attack Japan
wait what

>Drumpf is gonna get Seoul blasted into dust

Hm yeah sounds about right. Sorry guys.

>Russkie posting this with a straight face
Of course everything in this world is caused by """US intervention""" in your eyes, all was totally fine before the US stepped in. Like there's no problem with a lunatic state created by China and Russia threatening our country with nukes.

>Live in a city of 500,000 that is pretty much smack dab in the middle of Detroit, Toronto and Cleveland.

Goodbye, lads.

t.brainwashed by feminist government

Why would Detroit and Cleveland be attacked?

Why does any this has to do with feminsist? Because every country that is geopolitically west is a jew-owned liberal, feminist, and corrupt state with no morals?

Because if China was going down they would pepper nukes across every American city with a population over 10,000

Chinks don't fuck around, my man.

Trump was supposed to start a new cultural era after the Obama bullshit from 2008 to now, but finally it's like we come back to status quo, with some new neocons bullshit.

Move your capital to Busan already
I understand there's that stuff about Seoul being located in the center of the peninsula and therefore should be the capital of the rightful ruler of Korea
But aren't the actual lives of the Korean citizens more important?

This one actually scares me. I have no fear over Syria because Putin has shown himself to be a big mouth and nothing more on several occasions. His threats are empty (remember that time they nuked Turkey because the roaches blew their pilot up?).

China on the other hand seem more reckless and willing to go crazy if their egos are challenged

China is nothing to worry about in that sense yet. In the future however, I think they will be an imminent threat to the west, at least for those who don't bow down.