This is so unfair. Fucking California

This is so unfair. Fucking California

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etymology_of_California
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>babby's first election

Most of CA's votes are by mail because CAfags spread their cancer to other states

Stay mad lololol

This is the year, Texas turns blue.

California really needs to be split into 2 states. texas probably does too

Feel the might of our avocado-flavored dick.

>There are less republicans than democrats
>unfair

>2012
This is 2016 shit has changedeal with it

Literally this.

>people have different opinions than me

because democrats have been importing voters

Blame the Mexicans. Why do you think Democrats campaign for open boarders, anchor babies, and privileges and free shit for illegals, despite these policies being ubiquitously and obviously harmful? Because they know that the spics will get them nice big fat electoral votes so that they can stay in power and continue their campaign towards totalitarian evil.

>California
Caliphornia

Bush was elected twice while it was like this though

once during a war and once lost the popular vote though. Very extraordinary wins.

I think Seattle's more of a problem

The House never should have been created

>muh constitution
>but only my opinions are allowed

>have voted for the same nominee in every election from 1992-2012
Maybe I'm just retarded, but I don't understand what they're saying here. Could someone elaborate?

>No conservative group has infiltrated the californian or new york social groups to open their eyes.
>their eyes are clouded by all those beaches and easy mode lives

Christ, how hard is it when logic is on the conservative side.

Feels like maybe life is too easy now and too easy to have wrong opinions.

Darwinism awards don't even work now because everything in life is padded even with opinions.
Now we have massive groups of idiots running around screaming about white privilege, transgenders and gays.

the want to forget 1988

Which states have voted for the same party in every Presidential election since 1992

It implies that it's impossible for a Republican to win because the Democrats have 242/270 electoral college votes already secured

It's bullshit however, it's only because Democrats have won 5/6 of the past elections

By the same logic, it was impossible for Eisenhower to win in 1952 because like 40/48 states had voted Democratic since 1932

Okay, I guessed that's what it is after I posted. It's kind of a bullshit map, for the reasons you listed, but it's weird seeing that Georgia might be back in play this cycle. Most projected it purple around 2020, this is a lot sooner than expected

>Live on the Olympic Peninsula in WA
>Whole state is pretty god damn cool except Spokane, Seattle, Olympia
>Nearest liberal is like 4 hours away from me

Fucking doubt it kek you think Texans want fuckin shillary in?

I will literally give up on politics if TX goes blue, just fuck it, not even worry about it, move to Alaska and fish.

Spokane's alright though. The shitty parts are at least a very different type of shitty than Seattle and Olympia.

>By the same logic, it was impossible for Eisenhower to win in 1952 because like 40/48 states had voted Democratic since 1932

Normally, that would be a good point. But things aren't normal anymore.

The USA has experienced a very sharp polarization since the 1980s.

Decades ago, Americans were much less likely to take party into consideration when they voted.

Now, party is all we have. Those guys at the National Review who all detest Trump with a seething hatred -- most of them will still vote for Trump anyway, because to vote for a Democrat is simply unthinkable -- even if that democrat is right-of-center, national-securty-hawkish, and Wall-Street-loving.

The total domination of party affiliation is a relatively new phenomenon -- it's a huge shift that's changing all the rules.

>Whole state is pretty god damn cool except for the whole state

I agree, nothing can be as bad as Shittatle or fuckin Olympia. Shitattle is like faggy tranny land with a spattering of niggers that gradually increases in chimpness as you get down to Tacoma and Olympia is like a huge granola hippie party where everyone is homeless and participates in freegan dumpster diving gayness.

I'm speaking about total area, there are micro pockets of high density liberal faggots, but, out on the oly pen, everyone is pretty cool, bunch of loggers and fishermen.

/thread

I think Florida will be on Trump's side. Nothing but Trump signs everywhere.

His campaign needs to hit Ohio and Michigan hard. I think he can pull off those two.

Thanks [Current Year] Man!

TWO HUNDRED FOURTY TWO - haha Republicans are FUCKED

I'd like to do that too lol

So are you faggots telling me that you voted in 1988?

Just wait until Shillary rams an amesty bill through. Huge taxes on racist whites and a surge in dependent democrat-for-life mexcrement voters.

>Hillary wants to legalize illegal immigrants, grant voting rights to illegals, and grant voting rights to felons

I WONDER WHY!?!?!?

that was before they pumped 40 million juans into the state and turned it blue, just like they're trying to do with texas.

get illegals in, give them free shit, get them voting blue

What's wrong, finally beginning to realize that the personality cult of Drumpf has as much chance as Ron Paul the personality?

Cry harder.

>move to Alaska and fish.
>libcucks ban assault fishing rods
There's no use. You have to destroy them before they destroy you. It is inevitable.

Yep, it's over. There's no way Hillary can lose in November.

I-I'm now a #Shill4Hill #ImWithHER #LoveTrumpsHate

You too?! I just recently finished with DRUMPF, now I'm a Hillfire Missile!!!!

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary, it's a Republican - funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

>There's no way Hillary can lose in November.
Oh, she can lose something...

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary, it's a Republican - funded lie, and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

>DRUMPF
I don't get it. Sounds like a badass, Anshlussing German name.

They just made it more attractive to vote for him. Stupid inbred Jewliver just made Trump more popular by doing that.

I KNOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE HER GLOBALIST KIKE PALS WILL MAKE A KILLING AND SHE WILL ENSURE DEMOCRATS DETROIT-IFY THE WHOLE USA WITH BROWN MANLETS SPEAKING PIDGIN ENGLISH LOOKING FOR "LABTOPS"

The Seattle problem is California yuppies that moved up here in the 80s.

this is what is wrong with texas

>waaaaaaaah some areas have more people in them then others

If you actually cared about fair, you'd be bitching about gerrymandering. And without that, fucking everything would be blue.

What you really meant to say was "why can't things just be the way I want them to be?" and my response to that is that you are cranky and should take a nap and then have a juicebox when you wake up.

>using past trends to try an understand an election that is completely goin against what all past trends would have suggested

I hate this picture

>lay out with your monster pis tits flopping out
>be mad when people stare

Shut up nigger that's why you did it

Subtle

LYING SHILL
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

Honestly thinking my state will turn red this year.
PA.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Yup we ain't voting for a jew York liberal, oil drilling, piece of shit.

In yours dreams

>Most of CA's votes are by mail because CAfags spread their cancer to other states
Source?

California etymology does come from Caliph

but for different reasons.

>There is general agreement that author García Ordóñez de Montalvo formed the place name "California" from the Spanish word califa, from the Arabic: خليفة ḫalīfah/khalīfah, the head of state in a Caliphate,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etymology_of_California

>Shillary BTFO all Penn Polls

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary, it's a Republican - funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

This year you're gonna have to be more specific than that.