Ok I think I found it. Is this why you right wing retards are so fucking stupid?

Is this the holy grail I've been looking for?

The direct power source of right wing mental retardation, full spectrum autism and ASSBURGERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=SRtWzV9kb0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MANDATORY

are you the same canadian who posts that dumb blue and red graph every other day?

Are you posting this now since you got sick of people bytfo?

He is absolutely correct, considering they fuck with the numbers and rely on technicalities when applying these statistics.

I haven't been BTFO once. I BTFO right wing retards all day everyday. Pic related.

Now answer the OP question.

Bringing over illegal Mexicans, and mudslime refugees does not count.

Into the trash it goes,

Oh so you retards do think it's 42%.

You think my 80 year old grandma is unemployed?

Nice made up right wing retard chart.

The U3 unemployment rate has been the REAL OFFICIAL unemployment rate for decades. It doesn't suddenly become fake because a black man became president and right wing retards went full autist.

Answer the OP question.

>300 million Americans +/-
>95 million unemployed +/-

do the math

AHAHAHA HOLY SHIT RIGHT WING RETARDS.

PROTIP MY 80 YEAR OLD GRANDMA ISN'T UNEMPLOYED. SHE'S RETIRED JACKASS. SHE'S NOT LOOKING FOR WORK.

The fact that you right wing retards can vote is America's greatest weakness.

Read the chart. What is U4? U5? U6?

christ calm down

>Unemployment is low
>Lowest labor-participation rate on record
Explain

He's a paid shill, he's been posting non stop for over a week now.
He's not even using new images.
sage in all fields

>2014

go back to your burning country cuckadian

Hi Malta, I just can't believe a full blown mental handicap might become president.

how much are they paying you to shill?

Hey dumbass my OP pic is brand new. Why are you such a digusting filthy liar.

I just found it on hedgetard.

I can't find it, but there was a political comic with Bush eating dinner, rambling about how great he was for job growth and adding jobs to the economy.

The punchline is the waiter response, "I know, sir. I have three of them."

Wonder how much that applies to Obama's numbers.

Pretty sure they're still retired dumbass.

Holy fuck right wing retards are morons.

we should encourage left-wing women to aborte more

>brand new
>02/10/2016

OUT OUT OUT

You constantly moan about how right leaning people are morons.

For fuck's sake take a look at your side.

>Lowest labor-participation rate on record

AHAHA. Not even true but yes it's going down because boomers are retiring.

AHAHA WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS GOING DOWN RETARD?

“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

Holy shit fucking right wing retards BTFO.

WHY DON'T YOU ACTUALLY READ THE CHART AND SEE WHAT THE U4 RATE IS.

Good point, my Canadian brother. You helped me dump Trump - I now support Hillary!!! #imwithher

This image says a thousand words. You've helped me to see the error in my opinions, and I promise to vote for Hillary in November!!!

So your voting for hildog?

youtube.com/watch?v=SRtWzV9kb0w

There's nothing like this level of ASSBURGERS on "my side". Whatever my side is. My side is facts and reality tbqh.

Interesting point. You've single handedly made me ditch Trump, and I will be casting my ballot for Hillary this November!!! #imwithher

Damage control

samefagging this hard...

It's even worse with Obama. Most of those jobs are full-time, low-skill positions that got split into 2+ part-time positions to dodge Obamacare.

Are you a full blown right wing retard? I just took this screenshot now. Show me where else I posted the OP picture.

PROTIP YOU CANT.

RIGHT WING RETARD BTFO

You're fucking retarded
The 42% is counting everyone in the U.S.
Not just the work force
All children, retired, vets, and anyone in the military are counted in that number

Wow... I've never thought of it that way. Because of this post, I can no longer support Trump, and have switched my vote to Hillary!! #standwithher

If she's not working then yes she's unemployed. Tell that old bitch to get her ass to work.

You'd never see such arguments from the Trump side. My Canadian friend -- you've caused me to switch up and support Hillary. I will be voting for her this November!!!!

Do you want a mental handicap to be president?

Kek. That's not where buttcoins go.

Do you want a criminal for president?

>shilling for West Ham United
>not being a /lifelong/ lesterlad

JUST

>facts and reality
hahahaha

Great argument here. I've now done a 180 on Trump - and all because of this post. I will now be voting for Hillary in November.

I do if this man is vp, and Ron is security council.

Wow, interesting information. I've reconsidered my views: I am quitting Trump, and pledge to support Hillary 100% from this point forward!!!! #imwithher

This right wing retard meme is still going on?
95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

Where the fuck do you get your information from?

>it's going down because boomers are retiring

we've told you repeatedly that retirees won't reduce a participation rate because of new blood, and the simple fact that retirees don't always stop working

Do you realize the left pay people to put out false information all the time, right?

>what is huffpo
>what is politifact
>what is Jew York Times

it's impossible to get a good job these days unless you're rich or have an IQ in the super-genius range, 150+.

I know. I'm mocking these right wing retards.

It's everyone over 16. So not children. And active military are not included. Otherwise you're right. Trump has ASSBURGERS.

he changed the definition to exclude "discouraged workers", aka anyone who is perfectly happy on welfare or anyone too lazy to work, from unemployment retard, that is why those numbers are worthless

Into the trash it goes.

Back again, you little cuck? Alright, let's start:
Participation rates

That should help Trump with the senior vote. Every single 70,80,90 year old granny BACK IN THE MINES!

Holy shit he's going to get BTFO. That is not a good message to run on.

fuck you

You're the one who has assburger if you support a bunch of known war criminals.

>muh boomers caused the participation rate to collapse

flat lining jobs 2 op

I've given you fucking charts showing that kids are staying in school longer, high school graduation rates are higher, more kids are going to university all which means that they join the labor force later in life. PLUS baby boomers are retiring in record numbers.

“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”

>we've told you repeatedly that retirees won't reduce a participation rate because of new blood

DO YOU KNOW WHY IT WAS CALLED A BABY "BOOM"

Holy fucking shit right wing retards are fucking clueless.

>full time
Full time and low wage jobs.
The real median income continues to fall and wages have become stagnant.

We only have a 60% labor participation rate, lowest its been since the 1960's yet are population is double.

40% is not really a "wrong" number, just does not tell the whole story.

annnnnd it's a leaf, the passive aggression of emasculated americans (read canucks) is so funny

It's not 42. But it's way higher than the department of labor lets on. People on disability aren't calculated into the number, those people account for millions of the non-working. The number also doesn't account for those who've stopped looking for jobs. Finally, we've reduced the net number of full time jobs in country in exchange for an increase in part time Jobs. The employment numbers don't reflect part time vs full time - and in the wake of Obama's ACA, tons of businesses shifted full time jobs to part time Jobs in order to dodge the Healthcare requirements.

So let's recap, more leeches on disability who aren't counted and more part time Jobs created to replace full time careers.

By all means, explain to me how it's better.

Take your pills leaf

Sigh...

I can't believe in my heart that you unironically believe that to be true

>more kids are going to university all which means that they join the labor force later in life.

nice meme

how do they pay for those ridiculous debt payments without mcjobs again?

Another right wing retard lie. THE U4 RATE INCLUDES DISCOURAGED WORKERS. IT ALWAYS HAS. IT'S 5.3. LOOK AT THE CHART. WHY ARE YOU A RETARD?

This graphic triggers the loony leaf

Are you?
Are you ok?
I'm not sure what you gathered from my comment but it's was supposed to be attacking your strange argument

what in holy hell does median net worth between 1984 and 2009 have to do with baby boomers retiring at peak numbers?

This is full blown ASSBURGERS

>I can't really refute it but with graphs produced by the government, and governments never put out pro-them propaganda, so let me call him retarded! Not to mention those graphs misrepresent data horribly

OMG You'ReE A reTARD!!!

RIGHT WING RETARDS
>BTFO

The leaf has a supervisor

each day way more than 10,000 people enter the labor force

you still to date cannot prove this statement wrong, and you still cannot prove retiring boomers are causing the labor force participation rate to be low

the only way that would be possible is if the population was stagnant

M-MUH OBONGO GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME THOUGH

Why does this graph begin in 2010? Why do we have to see the effects of a Republican Congress instead of Obama in his Democratic prime?

This graphic triggers the leaf

STOPP BEING A RIGHT WING RETARD!
>BTFO

Turns out when you just print endless quantities of money you can brush inconvenient economic statistics under the carpet.
But I wouldn't expect a dude weed lol faggot leaf to even have a clue what QE is.

>zerohedge
>2012

wtf is this?

It's an aging population dumbass.

Holy shit zerohedge is the holy grail isn't it? It's the reason why you right wing retards are so fucking stupid.

Are you denying that baby boomers are retiring in record numbers?

>president
>creating jobs

Congratulations, you've finally been BTFO, cucknadian.

If anything, the thing that has helped the economy most is that the last few years have been largely free of government meddling.

This graphic also triggers the leaf

>wtf is this?

keep ignoring the letters BLS

you're awful at this

If only they continued taking the oil.

But there are more millenials than baby boomers. Why doesn't that make up for your supposed retirees that are so dragging down the statistics?

So you're saying Republicans are to thank for 42% unemployment!

WOW THANKS REPUBLICANS!

HOLY SHIT YOU JUST GOT BTFO

What site is that on?

Cuckdeau did say that

CHART CORRECTED.

It's not fair you know. You know you have the advantage because right wing retards are so fucking stupid. They don't know shit.

yo leaf can you hook me up with your supervisor i gotta get some cash for overwatch.

>DO YOU KNOW WHY IT WAS CALLED A BABY "BOOM"
Because there were a lot at the time, but the millenials generation is larger than that, plus Gen X. So what's the excuse?

In the past 6 years millions more people have entered the labor force than left, yet the participation rates continue to fall.

>So you're saying Republicans are to thank for 42% unemployment!

Observe as the loony leaf immediately contradicts himself

>Oh so you retards do think it's 42%.

Take your pills leaf

address this post or be forever ridiculed

Take your pills leaf

>I haven't been BTFO once.
That's your very selective memory at work