What a fucking joke of a "country"

What a fucking joke of a "country".

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JayseDavid/status/851223662976004096/video/1
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/murder-and-manslaughter.html
ucrdatatool.gov/Search/Crime/State/RunCrimeStatebyState.cfm
twitter.com/Tyler_Bridges/status/851228695360663552
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The US was always shit. Sweden used to be cool, and is now shitting itself. The latter is infinitely worse.

why are you shit skins always mad?

You're right.

Sweden is Truckloads better.

How can you possibly defend this shit?

It's kind of interesting how the country whose citizens want to make you believe it's the height of republicanism and anti-monarchism, is also the country whose citizens point to the ultra rich ruling class, living in lavish decadence as proof of their country's wealth and achievements.

Cause what this board needs is another anti american shitposting thread. Could you at least put America in your post so I can filter you next time.

USA was never great. Not even in the 1950s.

Oh you want this board to be a safespace? LMFAO.

Indeed. "MAGA" is an oxymoron.

Do Americans not remember all the help they received from the French?

I'm just saying on a daily basis there's at least 10 threads about America on this board. Most of which is shitposting by people who've never been here and get their knowledge of my country from other shitposters.

>shitposting

It's called common sense.
I'm glad that the america-bootlicking ended with Trump and it's now socially acceptable to be a rampant anti-american.

Nothing I've posted so far has been in any way false. It's all facts and just because I present them in the form of memes (as we all love) doesn't make them any less true.

How could we forget?
Our most iconic landmark was a gift from them.

That was the monarch they killed.

>all those butthurt murilards

>it's now socially acceptable to be a rampant anti-american

yeah, leftists always complained that anti-americanism is just racism, but with Drumpfs election they all think you're nazi incarnate.

The best thing about this is that Trump is actually a powerless cuck and his followers are a bunch of obese teenagers, yet they make him into Hitler 2.0.

It's fucking hillarious and well deserved.

France best US ally confirmed.

Was that really the case in Germany? In Sweden, being anti-american has always meant that you're a leftist. I guess Germany is a lot more conservative in culture.

Americans are not even human.

How will swedes ever recover?!?

>Live an hour from Chicago
>my town has occasional murders and drug raids
>Look up Chicago murders last year
>756

How many murders were their in Sweden last year?

What this board really needs is a blanket IP ban on connections from within the USA. The rest of the site is crawling with you grotesque fucks who act like Murrika is the only nation on the planet, not to mention most of the burgers on Sup Forums are nothing but shit which was fallen from the arse end of Sup Forums. Really, it would be doing this board a great favour if you weren't apart of it.

twitter.com/JayseDavid/status/851223662976004096/video/1

This country keeps on giving. Like a never ending freakshow.

nice opinion spic boy

The cold one is false

>america-bootlicking ended with Trump and it's now socially acceptable to be a rampant anti-american
Are you new here? Sup Forums always has bashed America.

So...this...is the non coercive power of the free market...woah...dog bless

87 murder and manslaughter cases in Sweden, 2014.
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/murder-and-manslaughter.html

14,249 murder and manslaughter cases in America, 2014.
ucrdatatool.gov/Search/Crime/State/RunCrimeStatebyState.cfm

You're the spic monkey here, retard.

Tfw you're a doctor and you pay for a flight to return to your patients but corporate America puts itself above the worker so you literally get violently dragged away from a service you paid for by a private owned police force

No one dies from the common cold.

to be a spic you must first be a spic, so, as I am not a spic, it simply isn't possible for me to be a spic

We make up the most users on this site at 47%, the second is UK at 8%. This site would die without us.

>87 murder and manslaughter cases in Sweden, 2014.
You have no fucking Idea how sad and scared that makes me. By March first there were already 94 murders in Chicago.

>Papyrus

>as I am not a spic
Sure thing mongrel, keep telling yourself that.

No, you fucking moron, the site wouldn't die with you. In fact the site would vastly improve because all legacy boards wouldn't be a complete clusterfuck of shitposting and newfags. You may make up 47% of the userbase but you make up a good 90% of the worst shitposting, spamming, and general cancer. Sup Forums could use with a good 80% less people.
You're using the exact same argument as those tards on Sup Forums do to justify the validity of their board, and it has the same glaring faults.

>This site would die without us.
Actually if all Americans were banned from Sup Forums this site might not be on the verge of collapse every 6 months

what has gotten stuck up your ass??

are you one of those lebs I hear so much about?

or are you a chinaman?

>The rest of the site is crawling with you grotesque fucks who act like Murrika is the only nation on the planet
So basically you're angry that America-senpai won't notice you.

>fly to Burgerland
>get the anal inspection.
>you now need to give all your passwords and devices
>are you a nazi or terrorist, sir?
>get thrown off the plane by the United Airlines security ehhh police because free market

Why do American politicians thinks that this is good for America? Who dares to go for business let alone as a tourist? No one i know.

Get raped you fucking cuck

USA ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>me at arriving in the US.

You're always welcome to fuck off to an Australian image board, pal. No one is forcing you to be here.

what the fuck
how he sues the airline

Look at all the brave Americans just sitting there with a pokerface. Doing nothing but filming someone else his misery.. Scary fuckers. What a fucked up culture.

>no burger reply to these
Typical

I would use churchill for the british one and make the eggs differently but i like the joke

this board isn't the same as the site in demographics

why reply to twitter bait?

oh no, I've replied to a leaf, guess I've already lost, lol

No one cares about some jack ass that acted like a fool and then gets the plane delayed

Jesus Christ the US is getting absolutely shredded in this thread

wewe now this is underrated

Not at all, however, your nation being excised from the earth, that I believe would provide mankind a tremendous boon in regard to rises in intelligence, civility, tact, grace, and class.

Yanks getting btfo haha absolutely hilarious

Your """nation""" literally thinks spamming easter? Is funny.

he was a doctor, the plane was overbooked and they needed volunteers to get off, he didn't because he needed to get to his job or something the next morning. They decided to randomly pick passengers to kick off. They fucked him up good it seems

still I think the anger is misplaced, it should be at United Airlines, not random yanks on Sup Forums

negro this is currently a national story of outrage and in the video American passengers were disgusted

Y'all really see what you wanna see

but usa ialways was a dangerous shithole to european standars, sweeden used to be a safe place even for european standars.

now you are the capital of rapes in europe and a multicultural shithole.
this is the true, my dear svenson.

usa is worst, yes, but these should not be any consolation for you

Europe is considered more dangerous over here. Too many pickpockets and stabbings

you don't know anything about my country you poor nigger

>Pickpocketing
Avoid gypsies.
>Stabbings
Meme

Your murder rate is 5x ours

>consolation
Why should they accept the opinion that their countries future is doom and gloom from one that's totally worse in every measurable way?

This applies to both the US and Spain

>pickpokcet
>dangerous

lmao. pickpocking is more dangerous that rapes,murders and gunfires for usa standars.

lmao, go to get some burguer

Is this the declaration of independence?

Cruise missiles are way cheaper than poor, sick and homeless

They're using their strongest weapon: filming police brutality and or poor customer service then bitching on twitter.

I like how all of them acted like they were mad that he got dragged out but not one stood up and said "I'll leave in his place". Then Americans will go on this board and whine about how open and friendly they all are. Also this happened in the south so >muh southern hospitality is also invalid.

To be honest, I feel a bit bad for Americans.
When you the leader of the free world, you have to make some tough decisions, and sometimes you will make mistakes.
It is easy for us Europeans to sit back and criticize, but I am sure if we were in Americans position, we would make mistakes aswell.

I used to be strongly anti-american, but seeing how us Germans have de-facto leadership in EU now, and how everybody blames us for refugee crisis made me rethink my position a bit.

>your opinion shouldn't count because of your flag
??
does the poster by default hold the opinions and faults of the country they're posting from?

>All 315 million Americans are responsible for everything that happens in their country
>Individual people are absolute representatives of their company

I'm not really a huge fan of this meme to be honest.

This is like posting a picture of Trudeau at a gay pride parade to BTFO Canada.

Or the Rotherham child raping to BTFO Britain or Abbos sipping Gasoline to btfo Aussies. What's the point?

Unless your black or Hispanic that shit doesn't happen to people here

Honestly the the only flags that can talk to us are the western and Northern European countries. They are indeed just as good if not better than America.

>Most of which is shitposting by people who've never been here and get their knowledge of my country from other shitposters.
Everybody does the same thing to everyone. Grow a pair of balls or get the fuck out

dumb post

Couldn't handle the french bantz

>mad because he has the same culture as americans

>lol all 315 million Americans are responsible for what some do!

I guess you're responsible for your country being a cuckold shithole too

>mad because he has the same culture as americans

have you a sense of irony about you?

>considered

this is what blind nationalism does to your brain, it prevent facts from circulating amongst your neurons

quality post

Pretty brutal, I'll give it a 9/11

>be swede
>get TRUCK'D

ikr, I'd rather be insulted in comic sans

underrated

this to bee honest

Reminder

> Tfw the Spanish beat the British navy so they couldn't reinforce their armies in American much
> Tfw the French get all the credit and the US kills the Spanish Empire

Ungrateful niggnogs

lol

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

Extereme poverty in your major cities

What do you know, just like Europe!

Europe is truely free of crime and poverty

See this Americans? Why can't you be more progressive and tolerant like us?